Ubers Blaziken [QC 3/3][GP 2/2]

What about Suction Cups? Was it buffed in a way I don't know about?
No, I was just saying that if a Pokemon with the ability Suction Cups (or Sticky Hold) holding an item is hit by Knock Off, it still takes the 50% extra damage despite not losing the item; however, if the item itself is unremovable due to its own nature, (i.e. Plates on Arceus, Griseous Orb on Giratina, and Mega Stones in general,) no damage buff is present.

No, I was just saying that if a Pokemon with the ability Suction Cups (or Sticky Hold) holding an item is hit by Knock Off, it still takes the 50% extra damage despite not losing the item; however, if the item itself is unremovable due to its own nature, (i.e. Plates on Arceus, Griseous Orb on Giratina, and Mega Stones in general,) no damage buff is present.
Uh, Suction Cups prevent Whirlwind, Roar, Dragon Tail & Circle Throw. The only thing in common it has with Sticky Hold is that it helps w/ fishing.

Uh, Suction Cups prevent Whirlwind, Roar, Dragon Tail & Circle Throw. The only thing in common it has with Sticky Hold is that it helps w/ fishing.
Double checked - you're right. I guess I just thought they were another set of twin abilities, like Vital Spirit and Insomnia, due to me linking them together by their similar purpose in fishing. My mistake.

At any rate, everything I've said prior still applies to Sticky Hold.

Blue Jay

The notorious Good Wife
is a Contributor Alumnus
Overview
Emphasize Speed Boost more; that alone is the reason that Blaziken is Ubers material. It allows Blaziken to perform a number of roles, including sweeping, revenge killing and supporting its team as a baton passer. Mention how it's quite powerful, with a great STAB combination, high base power moves and access to Swords Dance. Mention how the Mega Evolution gave Blaziken better longevity (no Life Orb) and Speed, both of which are important buffs. The bits about Life Orb/Leftovers can be removed, they go into detail about sets which is pretty unnecessary in the Overview imo.

Offensive chicken set
You seem to have the bullet about Knock Off that should be in Moves under Usage Tips instead, so move that. In Usage Tips though emphasize how Knock Off can be used quite liberally on predicted switches (or if it would KO something) as removing an item can hamper Pokemon that otherwise don't mind switching in (eg Ho-Oh, Lando, etc) and has no recoil.

Team Options could use a lot more meat. SR users are important, as you brought up in the Overview; Deoxys-S/A work well for hyper offense, Groudon works well (checks Ekiller and provides sun too, generally great team member), Lando-T also deserves a mention (checks Ho-Oh too). Yveltal deserves a mention even moreso than Darkrai for breaking a lot of walls that bother Blaziken. There's not much use in broadly saying dragon types/special attackers; only Palkia can really check Kyogre (which has to watch out for Blaziken if it manages to set up or Kyogre gets weakened a little), while SD Blaziken breaks most physical walls itself and they won't really stay in on special attackers anyway. Instead you could mention U-turn/Volt Switch users for getting Blaziken in safely. Also mention Extremekiller Arceus as a sweeper with good offensive synergy with Blaziken; Blaziken usually leaves its checks KOed or very weakened, opening up opportunities for Ekiller to sweep.

Baton Pass
Roar is not so much to prevent set up (although it can do that too) as it is to prevent opponents phazing. Basically Blaziken has to predict phazing attempts and use Roar to phaze the opponent out first. Without it, phazing moves prevent this set from ever baton passing any boosts. And the item should be just Leftovers. Mention how Blazikenite can be used in Set Details, but usually the advantages Focus Sash/Leftovers are more helpful and you don't want to waste your Mega Evolution. Also, even with 252 HP EVs the bulk isn't really "respectable", nor can Blaziken usually take a few hits (it's 2HKOed by average moves); you're maximizing its bulk but it's still a frail Pokemon that is easily 2HKOed if not OHKOed.

Team Options again needs a bit of work. The focus should be on very powerful Pokemon, usually with middling speed. Groudon and Darkrai are irrelevant; this set does not care about dealing damage at all, and is weak; its purpose is almost solely to pass speed boosts. Remove Arceus and Genesect mentions, the former just don't usually need this kind of support much and the latter is simply too weak. Remove Kyurem-W, it likes to spam Draco Meteor which is counterproductive to any set up. Rayquaza is questionable too. The focus should really be on Specs Kyogre, Life Orb Ho-Oh/Zekrom and Palkia. Sure at times it might suit better to pass a speed boost to something else, but these are the things that are truly terrifying with a speed boost, while also having good merit without them (as opposed to using some weird sets that are only good IF you manage to give them a speed boost).

Other Options
Looks fine.

Checks & Counters
Giratina formes can take Knock Off, assuming it's not boosted.
Also list defensive checks before you list revenge killing. And just group Prankster together (Taunt stops BP, Twave cripples offensive set); Deoxys-S virtually always leads and dies within 2 turns and you're not gonna send Blaziken in against it, so it's irrelevant, while Gengar is outsped after a Protect.
Remove the Toxic Spikes mention; they're incredibly rare and don't limit Blaziken substantially.

I trust you to implement these changes.

QC: 1/3

Last edited:
I'm lazy and I'll wait to see what you have after implementing Blue Jay's stuff before making intensive comments. For now, I've figured out how to handle the whole BP blaze variants.

-add Baton Pass as a moves mention to the main set. Make sure to explain that you should use Protect with Baton Pass if opting to do so. (this covers the Stabs + protect + bpass set)
-have only leftovers as the item for the subpass set
-remove the adamant slash, you need Jolly for subpass so that you don't risk not being able to sub after protecting.

Overview
Emphasize Speed Boost more; that alone is the reason that Blaziken is Ubers material. It allows Blaziken to perform a number of roles, including sweeping, revenge killing and supporting its team as a baton passer. Mention how it's quite powerful, with a great STAB combination, high base power moves and access to Swords Dance. Mention how the Mega Evolution gave Blaziken better longevity (no Life Orb) and Speed, both of which are important buffs. The bits about Life Orb/Leftovers can be removed, they go into detail about sets which is pretty unnecessary in the Overview imo.

Offensive chicken set
You seem to have the bullet about Knock Off that should be in Moves under Usage Tips instead, so move that. In Usage Tips though emphasize how Knock Off can be used quite liberally on predicted switches (or if it would KO something) as removing an item can hamper Pokemon that otherwise don't mind switching in (eg Ho-Oh, Lando, etc) and has no recoil.

Team Options could use a lot more meat. SR users are important, as you brought up in the Overview; Deoxys-S/A work well for hyper offense, Groudon works well (checks Ekiller and provides sun too, generally great team member), Lando-T also deserves a mention (checks Ho-Oh too). Yveltal deserves a mention even moreso than Darkrai for breaking a lot of walls that bother Blaziken. There's not much use in broadly saying dragon types/special attackers; only Palkia can really check Kyogre (which has to watch out for Blaziken if it manages to set up or Kyogre gets weakened a little), while SD Blaziken breaks most physical walls itself and they won't really stay in on special attackers anyway. Instead you could mention U-turn/Volt Switch users for getting Blaziken in safely. Also mention Extremekiller Arceus as a sweeper with good offensive synergy with Blaziken; Blaziken usually leaves its checks KOed or very weakened, opening up opportunities for Ekiller to sweep.

Baton Pass
Roar is not so much to prevent set up (although it can do that too) as it is to prevent opponents phazing. Basically Blaziken has to predict phazing attempts and use Roar to phaze the opponent out first. Without it, phazing moves prevent this set from ever baton passing any boosts. And the item should be just Leftovers. Mention how Blazikenite can be used in Set Details, but usually the advantages Focus Sash/Leftovers are more helpful and you don't want to waste your Mega Evolution. Also, even with 252 HP EVs the bulk isn't really "respectable", nor can Blaziken usually take a few hits (it's 2HKOed by average moves); you're maximizing its bulk but it's still a frail Pokemon that is easily 2HKOed if not OHKOed.

Team Options again needs a bit of work. The focus should be on very powerful Pokemon, usually with middling speed. Groudon and Darkrai are irrelevant; this set does not care about dealing damage at all, and is weak; its purpose is almost solely to pass speed boosts. Remove Arceus and Genesect mentions, the former just don't usually need this kind of support much and the latter is simply too weak. Remove Kyurem-W, it likes to spam Draco Meteor which is counterproductive to any set up. Rayquaza is questionable too. The focus should really be on Specs Kyogre, Life Orb Ho-Oh/Zekrom and Palkia. Sure at times it might suit better to pass a speed boost to something else, but these are the things that are truly terrifying with a speed boost, while also having good merit without them (as opposed to using some weird sets that are only good IF you manage to give them a speed boost).

Other Options
Looks fine.

Checks & Counters
Giratina formes can take Knock Off, assuming it's not boosted.
Also list defensive checks before you list revenge killing. And just group Prankster together (Taunt stops BP, Twave cripples offensive set); Deoxys-S virtually always leads and dies within 2 turns and you're not gonna send Blaziken in against it, so it's irrelevant, while Gengar is outsped after a Protect.
Remove the Toxic Spikes mention; they're incredibly rare and don't limit Blaziken substantially.

I trust you to implement these changes.

QC: 1/3
Changes implemented. Thanks!

I'm lazy and I'll wait to see what you have after implementing Blue Jay's stuff before making intensive comments. For now, I've figured out how to handle the whole BP blaze variants.

-add Baton Pass as a moves mention to the main set. Make sure to explain that you should use Protect with Baton Pass if opting to do so. (this covers the Stabs + protect + bpass set)
-have only leftovers as the item for the subpass set
-remove the adamant slash, you need Jolly for subpass so that you don't risk not being able to sub after protecting.
These suggestions were also implemented.

Edit: I need a name for the first set. Should I just call it offensive? I knoe Oglemi doesn't want any gimmick names.

Last edited:
SubPass shouldn't be using Blazikenite so Jolly is best. Adamant is the better nature on the Offensive set but Jolly is okay, too.

Overview: Mention knock off as one of it's buffs, that's a big one for it as it can bypass a lot of the things that used to stop it before. Life Orb Blaziken doesn't get any kills that Mega does while the recoil stacks up very fast. The base speed drop pretty much forces it to run Jolly (thankfully it still pretty much gets the same KOs) so it's only benefit is not taking up your Mega slot. Also, it actually benefits from the weather nerf. It doesn't need sun to sweep with Swords Dance while not having to fight with rain helps it out a lot. You also mention it doesn't have a diverse movepool when, on the contrary, it has all the coverage options it wants now with Knock Off and plenty of support moves to use with Speed Boost like Baton Pass (another thing that didn't exist in gen 5). Requiring SR isn't a flaw for any Pokemon, it's a very good hazard and fairly easy to keep up. (if it required to not have SR up then that would be a flaw) The flaws are basically the terrible bulk that makes it easy to revenge kill with priority (especially when you factor in recoil) and it's difficulty in getting in play or using a SD outside of predicting a forced switch. It's most dangerous set is also a Mega Evolution so it suffers from opportunity cost when you could be using something like Mega Gengar instead. Overall, though, it's a really good mon and that should come through in this overview. (albeit not perfect)

Offensive: You misinterpretted the slashes, there are actually 3 viable sets. SD + 3, Protect + 3, SD + Protect + STABs. Make sure to mention LO Blaze should be using Jolly to outspeed neutral natured scarf 90s after a single boost.

SubPass: Mention how using Substitute on a predicted switch allows you to protect on the following turn and then safely Baton Pass a Substitute and +2 Speed to an ally. Also mention how Roar bypasses Protect this gen.

Checks: Mention Gyarados. Mention how Kyogre can use his rain to limit Blaze's coverage. (works well with Ghost/Fairy Arc) Mention the Ho-Oh, Yveltal, and Lugiass you mentioned in the overview. Also add phys def Xerneas to that list. Mention Ghost Arceus.

Overview: Mention knock off as one of it's buffs, that's a big one for it as it can bypass a lot of the things that used to stop it before. Life Orb Blaziken doesn't get any kills that Mega does while the recoil stacks up very fast. The base speed drop pretty much forces it to run Jolly (thankfully it still pretty much gets the same KOs) so it's only benefit is not taking up your Mega slot. Also, it actually benefits from the weather nerf. It doesn't need sun to sweep with Swords Dance while not having to fight with rain helps it out a lot. You also mention it doesn't have a diverse movepool when, on the contrary, it has all the coverage options it wants now with Knock Off and plenty of support moves to use with Speed Boost like Baton Pass (another thing that didn't exist in gen 5). Requiring SR isn't a flaw for any Pokemon, it's a very good hazard and fairly easy to keep up. (if it required to not have SR up then that would be a flaw) The flaws are basically the terrible bulk that makes it easy to revenge kill with priority (especially when you factor in recoil) and it's difficulty in getting in play or using a SD outside of predicting a forced switch. It's most dangerous set is also a Mega Evolution so it suffers from opportunity cost when you could be using something like Mega Gengar instead. Overall, though, it's a really good mon and that should come through in this overview. (albeit not perfect)

Offensive: You misinterpretted the slashes, there are actually 3 viable sets. SD + 3, Protect + 3, SD + Protect + STABs. Make sure to mention LO Blaze should be using Jolly to outspeed neutral natured scarf 90s after a single boost.

SubPass: Mention how using Substitute on a predicted switch allows you to protect on the following turn and then safely Baton Pass a Substitute and +2 Speed to an ally. Also mention how Roar bypasses Protect this gen.

Checks: Mention Gyarados. Mention how Kyogre can use his rain to limit Blaze's coverage. (works well with Ghost/Fairy Arc) Mention the Ho-Oh, Yveltal, and Lugiass you mentioned in the overview. Also add phys def Xerneas to that list. Mention Ghost Arceus.
Thank you very much. How could I forget about Kyogre, rookie mistake. Everything has been implemented.

It may come to some as a surprise that Blaziken, one of the starter Pokemon that you can choose in Ruby and Sapphire, is strong enough to play in the same field as Uber titans such as Arceus and Mewtwo. However, upon deeper inspection, it becomes clear that Blaziken has all the right tools at its disposal to be a threatening combatant in the harsh Uber environment. Having gained a Mega Evolution this generation, Mega Blaziken received an increase to it's speed stat, sitting at a very respectable base 100, which outspeeds the many Pokemon in Uber with base 90 speed. Along with this, Mega Blaziken also gained an attack boost to a base 160 which surpasses even those of Rayquaza and Zekrom! As an icing on the cake, Blaziken can take advantage of the buffed Knock Off to dispatch some of its former nemesis such as Giratina-O, Lugia and Ho-oh.

Blaziken's greatest strength, however, lies in its ability Speed Boost, making it faster and faster each turn. Combine this ability with the coveted Sword Dance and you got a massive threat capable of OHKOing a large majority of the Uber metagame. Additionally, Blaziken can now use Baton Pass in conjunction with Speed Boost to serve as a respectable offensive team supporter.

However, not all is sunny for the fiery warrior. Having weak defenses limits the amount of times it can come in and makes it prone to being revenge by priority moves. One wrong move or switch in could possibly mean the depletion of all its health. Furthermore, the nerf to the weather mechanics means that Blaziken cannot take advantage of sun-boosted Flare Blitz like it could in the past.

Nevertheless, Blaziken can be a valuable addition to many hyper offensive teams in need of immense firepower and can be a massive threat capable of sweeping entire teams at a moments notice.

He's got an overview already that QC has already commented on. :/ Please stop posting these and let analysis writers do their own overviews. (I was never a fan of transplanting overviews from other writers like we did with Arceus last gen)

It may come to some as a surprise that Blaziken, one of the starter Pokemon that you can choose in Ruby and Sapphire, is strong enough to play in the same field as Uber titans such as Arceus and Mewtwo. However, upon deeper inspection, it becomes clear that Blaziken has all the right tools at its disposal to be a threatening combatant in the harsh Uber environment. Having gained a Mega Evolution this generation, Mega Blaziken received an increase to it's speed stat, sitting at a very respectable base 100, which outspeeds the many Pokemon in Uber with base 90 speed. Along with this, Mega Blaziken also gained an attack boost to a base 160 which surpasses even those of Rayquaza and Zekrom! As an icing on the cake, Blaziken can take advantage of the buffed Knock Off to dispatch some of its former nemesis such as Giratina-O, Lugia and Ho-oh.

Blaziken's greatest strength, however, lies in its ability Speed Boost, making it faster and faster each turn. Combine this ability with the coveted Sword Dance and you got a massive threat capable of OHKOing a large majority of the Uber metagame. Additionally, Blaziken can now use Baton Pass in conjunction with Speed Boost to serve as a respectable offensive team supporter.

However, not all is sunny for the fiery warrior. Having weak defenses limits the amount of times it can come in and makes it prone to being revenge by priority moves. One wrong move or switch in could possibly mean the depletion of all its health. Furthermore, the nerf to the weather mechanics means that Blaziken cannot take advantage of sun-boosted Flare Blitz like it could in the past.

Nevertheless, Blaziken can be a valuable addition to many hyper offensive teams in need of immense firepower and can be a massive threat capable of sweeping entire teams at a moments notice.
Thanks. Although missing some info such as BP and pros of the weather nerf, I will see what I can steal from this when I'm on my last QC check.

oh did i not pass this?

QC Approved 2/3

one last nitpick though, the thing with weather nerf helping him is that he doesn't need donner to fight a weather war for him to open up turns where he can beat shit in. rain can still gimp a sweep but at least it's not a 1. get rid of rain 2. get blaze in plan naymore.

I'm not GP but proofread your grammar and formatting before passing this to GP.

Life Orb Blaziken doesn't get any notable KOs over Mega Blaziken and, iirc, it's actually weaker because it needs to use a Jolly nature to make up for the speed that Mega Blaziken naturally has. (for doing things like outspeeding Mewtwo at +1) So, make sure to remove all those mentions of it being stronger. LO Blaziken is an inferior Mega Blaziken just without using up your mega slot.

Talk less about what item do in the overview and what hte sets in general accomplish. Mega being your most common set that sweeps easily, LO being your weaker but not mega slot consuming variant, and then your dedicated baton pass sets. (The last couple sentences of the first para and the second paragraph are both really good btw.)

I'm a way bigger fan of Protect than I was before. Flip the slashing with Swords Dance so that Swords Dance gets the two second slashes. Protect Blaziken is just easier to teambuild around and a lot less prediction reliant to work.

I think it's worth mentioning Wobb in team options. Wobb + Blaziken + HP Fire Geoxern is a really good offensive core that autopilots on a lot of teams. Mention Lava Plume Groudon, as well, since Donner lures out Lando and getting that burn on it makes it a lot easier for Blaze to muscle past later on.

Everything else looks good. Like really good. I love the content and detail you put into this, it should be easy for readers to understand how this Pokemon works.

Implement that stuff and move it to GP

QC Approved 3/3

WTF, somebody stamp this asap

I'm not GP but proofread your grammar and formatting before passing this to GP.

Life Orb Blaziken doesn't get any notable KOs over Mega Blaziken and, iirc, it's actually weaker because it needs to use a Jolly nature to make up for the speed that Mega Blaziken naturally has. (for doing things like outspeeding Mewtwo at +1) So, make sure to remove all those mentions of it being stronger. LO Blaziken is an inferior Mega Blaziken just without using up your mega slot.

Talk less about what item do in the overview and what hte sets in general accomplish. Mega being your most common set that sweeps easily, LO being your weaker but not mega slot consuming variant, and then your dedicated baton pass sets. (The last couple sentences of the first para and the second paragraph are both really good btw.)

I'm a way bigger fan of Protect than I was before. Flip the slashing with Swords Dance so that Swords Dance gets the two second slashes. Protect Blaziken is just easier to teambuild around and a lot less prediction reliant to work.

I think it's worth mentioning Wobb in team options. Wobb + Blaziken + HP Fire Geoxern is a really good offensive core that autopilots on a lot of teams. Mention Lava Plume Groudon, as well, since Donner lures out Lando and getting that burn on it makes it a lot easier for Blaze to muscle past later on.

Everything else looks good. Like really good. I love the content and detail you put into this, it should be easy for readers to understand how this Pokemon works.

Implement that stuff and move it to GP

QC Approved 3/3

WTF, somebody stamp this asap
Ok I will clean this up.
QC 3/3...
Thanks now to fix this up.

Is this gp ready?

well anyways

This is an amateur check.
Removals
Additions
Comments

These are the changes.

Overview
########

Blaziken takes the title of being the first, and currently sole, starter to be banished from the lower tiers to uUbers thanks to its dream world hidden ability:(RC) Speed Boost. Speed boost is the only reason Blaziken became a pokemon in Ubers. This is redundant. With it Speed Boost, Blaziken is able to can outspeed and KO many threats,(AC) and can pass on boosts to the rest of the team thanks to Baton Pass. Blaziken now makes its second debut in uUbers with a new boon: a mMega eEvolution. Blaziken continues to be a formidable threat in the Ubers metagame to watch out for. W; (AS) with its new 100 base 100 speed when Mega-Evolved, it is able to can come in and out speed outspeed much of the common base 90 speed Pokemon in the uUbers metagame. It is able to Blaziken can use a physical attacking set to sweep opposing teams, and or, if you want a different Mega Evolution for your team, a lLife oOrb can be used chosen along side this with the ability to run another mega evolution. H ; however, Blaziken isn't held to only utilizing an offensive set.(RP) Ias it is able to can also run an effective bBaton pPass set effectively as well. The nerf to weather this generation is a mixed bag for Blaziken. Although On one hand, it doesn't have ever-present (AH) sun support anymore to boost its power; (AS), (RC) on the other hand, the rain that used to cripple Blaziken doesn't last forever either. Rain used to weaken its Flare Blitz and lasted forever but now it only lasts 5 turns. S, so, (RC) Drought is no longer necessary needed to counter Kyogre's rain.

However, everything is not as perfect as it may seem for the speedy chicken. It has rather poor bulk even with its the improvements of the mMega eEvolution, (AC) which leaves leaving it open to being revenge killed by priority, makes making it rather tough to switch it into, and difficult to set up a Swords Dance with. It also has dependancy depends on a recoil move, Flare Blitz as its STAB move, which whose recoil doesn't help with its rather poor bulk. Its mMega eEvolution set, which is arguably its best set, represents has an opportunity cost compared to using other available mMegas such as Mewtwo and Gengar, albeit a very small one on your team. These factors shouldn't discount Blaziken's usefulness. Nevertheless, with proper switching in and setting up, Blaziken is still a formidable threat to look out for.

Offensive
########
name: Blaze is Back
move 1: Low Kick
move 2: Flare Blitz
move 3: Protect / Swords Dance
move 4: Protect / Knock Off
ability: Speed Boost
item: Blazikinite / Life Orb
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
nature: Adamant / Jolly

Moves
========
Low Kick is Blaziken's fighting type STAB
. It is used as it deals its dealing maximum damage against most of the many heavy pokemon in the Ubers metagame; it is also not as high risk as High Jump Kick. the targets you would use it against. Ubers consists of many heavy Pokemon and it doesn't include the damage from missing a High Jump Kick. Flare Blitz is Blaziken's fFire-type (AH) STAB. W; when used in conjunction with Low Kick, you can Blaziken hits most of the commonly used Pokemon in Ubers for super effective and or neutral damage. Swords Dance allows you to get a quick +2 to aAttack to massively increase damage output. Protect allows not only guranteed guaranteed sSpeed boosts, but also allows you to scout what move your opponent's move is going for. Knock oOff is another great utility move as it allows Blaziken to deal massive damage to direct resists to Flare Blitz and Low Kick in both Girantina formes. I; it also allows you to catch your opponent on a switch and lets you take potentially taking off an otherwise useful item from the Pokemon they switch into. Baton pPass can be used in this set to provide sSpeed boosts for to other team members when if Blaziken's HP is low. M; always make sure to use Protect with it Baton Pass as since it will guarantees sSpeed boosts. High Jump Kick can be an alternative to Low Kick, (AC). It offers offering 10 more base power but at the cost if it misses, Blaziken dealing massive damage to itself if it misses; however, Low Kick is preferred, as High Jump Kick only deals more damage to the rare Quagsire. It is a situational option as it only does damage to Quagsire which rarely sees use in Ubers. Stone eEdge can be used instead of Knock oOff if your team is lacking against needs to damage Ho-oOh; (AS). (RP) it also has the added benefit of dentsing Lugia and physically defensive Yveltal.

Set Details
========
aAttack and 252 sSpeed allow Mega Blaziken to come in and immediately get to work, attacking anything your opponent throws at you. It takes capitalizinges on Blaziken's offensive stats and allowing it to become the fearsome wallbreaker it is known as. The slashes represent three possible sets that you can run: Protect + 3 three attacks, Swords Dance and three attacks, (AC) and or Swords Dance and Protect with 2 attacks. An Adamant nature is used so that your moves can deal more damage which allows you to OHKO Pokemon such as Kyogre who are not normally OHKO'd by if using Jolly. Jolly can be used over Adamant in order to boost Blaziken's speed and allow it to outspeed (RSpace) sScarfers such as Zekrom after one or two boosts, depending on whether you are in Mega forme or using the Life Orb set. in its mega evolution or after two in its life orb set. However, by using Jolly, it Blaziken loses offensive prowess that it would normally otherwise enjoy. Life Orb Blaziken allows you to use a different Mega Evolution on your team. nother Pokemon that can mega evolve and benefit your team.

Usage Tips
========
Be wary about flat out switching Blaziken in as it
has relatively low bulk leaves its vulnerable to which means that it easily takes taking heavy damage from everything and can possibly get OHKO'd if your not careful. Because of this, In addition, watch out for priority moves that can revenge kill you such as eExtreme sSpeed on from Arceus and or Rayquaza. Using Protect allows you to gain +1 from sSpeed bBoost, (AC) helping you to easily build momentum. I; it also offers added utility in allowing you to seeing what move your opponent was going for, (AC) and allows you to utilize that information to giving your an advantage. Don't just spam Flare Blitz blindly as the recoil racks up quickly, (AC) and can leave leaving Blaziken fairly vulnerable to revenge killers. If you opt for Knock oOff, it allows Blaziken to catch Pokemon on the switch and cripple them. I; it even allows more damage against Giratina, (AC) a common check to which usually is able to take hits from Blaziken since it resists fire and is immune to fighting.

Team Options
========

Pokemon that can set up Stealth Rocks are really useful for helps Blaziken as it enjoys the extra damage from it done to deal with Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Yveltal, so . This includes Pokemon such as Groudon and or Landorus-T make great teammates. Groudon can be used to also helps Mega Blaziken by setting up the sun and dispelling the rain which even allows Flare Blitz to do more damage. I; it also checks Extreme kKiller Arceus with its great physical bulk and can retaliate with an attack or cripple with Thunder Wave; as it can take hits and retaliate with an attack or thunder wave which cripples Arceus. You can run lava plume on Groudon can also run Lava Plume in order to catch opposing Landorus-T off guard and score a burn, (AC). This leavinges Landorus-T crippled for the rest of the match. Landorus-T as a team mate provides iIntimidate support and checks Ho-oh, (AC) which a counters to Blaziken. It Landorus-T also carriest U-turn which allows Blaziken to get a free switch in. Yveltal can wall breaks many of the Pokemon that can wall Blaziken such as the Giratina formes. Xerneas can be used as another offensive sweeper and who is also able to deal with both Giratina formes. Wobbuffet is an interesting team member as it is able to trap and take out any Pokemon that can checks or counters to Blaziken; (AC) it Wobbuffet can be used with Xerneas with carrying Hidden Power fFire to create a powerful core who benefits Blaziken greatly. Palkia is a great team member as it can sponge water moves thrown at Blaziken and deal with Rayquaza that can revenge kill Blaziken. U-turn/Volt Switch users such as Genesect and Zekrom that can get Blaziken a free switch in, which Blaziken appreciates greatly. Extreme-kKiller Arceus can be a good team member as well; (AC). Blaziken is able to can weaken the opponent's team by KOing or debilitating Arceus's checks. This allowings Arceus to come in and sweep.

Baton Pass
########
name: Baton Pass
move 1: Baton Pass
move 2: Protect
move 3: Substitute / Roar
move 4: Flare Blitz
item: Leftovers
nature: Jolly

Moves
========
Baton Pass is
the basis of this set. It is used to pass on the Speed boosts you gain to another team member for use. Protect allows Blaziken to gain guaranteed sSpeed boosts from it's ability and is absolutely necessary for this set. Substitute used in conjunction with Protect allows you the best option in getting speed boosts as you can alternatinge between them which allows Blaziken to get the boosts without fearing much damage. On the other hand, rRoar is an interesting option that allows you to prevent Blaziken from being phazed out and losing its sSpeed boosts; (AS). Iit also prevents opponents Pokemon from setting up on you. Flare Blitz provides a reliable and powerful physical fFire-type STAB that allows you to deal with opposing Pokemon with tTaunt.

Set Details
========
252 Attack and 252 Speed allow Blaziken to switch in, use a protect
, (AC) and begin to outspeed the opponent while having respectable aAttack in case Flare Blitz needs to be used. By investing in aAttack, Blaziken is not a sitting duck to set up sweepers and can actually deal significant damage while gaining boosts to its speed stat. A Jolly nature is used here to make ensure that you are able to use a sSubstitute after your first Protect. After one boost from Speed Boost, it is able to Blaziken can outspeed (RS) much many of the non-Scarfed Ubers Pokemon. (AP) This prevents Blaziken from taking severe damage or even being completely Knocked out. It's Its survival is necessary to pass on sSpeed increases boosts to the rest of the team. Leftovers is used for healing and to increase Blaziken's longevity; (AS) . I it works great in conjunction with Protect as you get a Speed boost and +6.25% recovery.

Usage Tips
========
Watch out for potential
Taunt users such as like Deoxys-S as they can cripple this entire set as you wont be able to pass on your speed boosts. Protect is a cornerstone of this set allowing you to stay in and get Speed boosts. It also provides utility as you can scout what move your opponent is going for, (AC) which allowings you to plan accordingly. A good strategy is to come and and use protect to get a Speed boost. Then, (AC) alternate to with Substitute and continue to do so to pass maximize your Speed boosts to for another Pokemon. Also, a predicted switch allows you to use Substitute and then Protect on the next turn, (AC). This allowings you to gain a speed boost after and the ability to pass on a Substitute to an another Pokemon on your team. Roar is used mainly to prevent Blaziken from being phazed out. It is faster than most phazers after one Speed boost, so its Roar will go first and prevent it from being switched out. Watch out for priority moves such as Extremespeed or Shadow Sneak that can deal with mortally damage you such as Extremespeed and Shadow Sneak. These moves are able to do significant damage which can cause you to lose a substitute or even take damage. By passing your Speed boosts to another Pokemon that is powerful and but normally slow, you are able to turn the tide against your opponent and potentially sweep their team with your Speed-boosted switch-in offensive threat.

Team Options
========
Groudon can be used to help boost Blaziken's Flare Blitz by setting up the sun and dispelling
the any rain; (RP, AS) It allows Flare Blitz to do more damage. sun support also lowers any damage from Water-type moves. You can Baton Pass your Speed boosts to terrifying offensive Pokemon plagued by their sub-par with low Speed, allowing them to pull off sweeps that would otherwise be difficult. They appreciate its boosts as it allows them to pull of sweeps with their high power that is normally set back with lackluster speed. Thesey include Life Orb and or Choice Band Zekrom, Mega Kangaskhan, Life Orb and or Tank Ho-Oh, Lustrous Orb and or Life Orb Palkia, Choice Specs Kyogre, and or Choice Band Groudon. By passing to these Pokemon, you are able to use Baton Pass Blaziken to its fullest.

Other Options
########
Brave Bird can be utilized as it provides neutral damage against most Pokemon
. However, but the only common threats it hits for super-effective damage are Mega Mewtwo-X and Arceus-Fighting. (RP) Both who take massive damage from Flare Blitz as is. Otherwise, Brave Bird is another recoil move that shouldn't really be used over any other moves in any set. Rock Slide can be used, but its main target is Ho-Oh. Stone Edge should be used is a better option in order to deal for more damage to Yveltal and Lugia. Shadow Claw can be used instead of Knock Off since Knock Off to deals less more damage to Mega Gengar and Giratina-O since their items can't be knocked off. However, you don't it doesn't have it's as much utility against opposing tanks and switch-ines by knocking off Leftovers or Choice items. Boosting moves such as Swords Dance and Bulk Up can be used in the Baton Passing set. However but, they have a marginal or nonexistent bonus for special attackers and require more turns to set up, (AC) which limitings Blaziken's longevity. Overheat can be used in the Baton Pass set to cut down on recoil damage, but repeated usage causes it to deals less damage since it lowers with the drop of Special Attack by two stages and it also has a chance to miss Wait doesn't this mean you can only pass to physical attackers? You wouldn't want to pass a -2 to a special attacker along with Speed Boosts. Why is this an option at all?. Choice Band can be used to grant Blaziken an immediate power boost, but it constricts it and is constrictive and counterproductive with Speed Boost. Blaziken won't be able to switch attacks which allows making it to be easily blocked by opposing tanks such as Arceus-Water and Arceus-Fairy, (AC). This leads forcing it having to switch out and lose its Speed boosts.

Checks & Counters
########
**Giratina**: Both Giratina form
es can take anything Blaziken throws at them except for boosted Knock Off and are able to eventually KO it or phaze it out.

**Gyarados**: Gyarados resists both of Blaziken's STABs, and can letting it easily come in and get an attack drop from Intimidate on Blaziken while also resisting both of it's stab attacks. It can also threaten to KO Blaziken with Waterfall.

**Landorus-Therian**: It Landorus-T can switch in and take a hit with Defensive investment and Intimidate, although it doesn't appreciate a boosted Flare Blitz. It is able to KO Blaziken with Earthquake as well.

**Arceus-Fairy and Arceus-Water**: Physically Defensive variants can tank a few hits. They each resist one of Blaziken's Fire-type STABs, but don't appreciate the other the Fighting-type STAB that it can go for.

**Arceus-Ghost**: It Arceus-Ghost is immune to Blaziken's Fighting-type STAB and can retaliate back with a Judgement. Consequently, it must be wary of Flare Blitz.

**Quagsire**: Unaware can ignore Blaziken's stat boosts and attack back with it's Water- type (AH) and EarthGround-type (AH) STABs; (AS) . Iit doesn't fare well against High Jump Kick though.

**Kyogre**: It is able to Kyogre can come in and set up the rain, (AC) which severely limits Blaziken's coverage. This can and helps out Pokemon that resist/or are immune to Blaziken's Fighting-type STAB such as Arceus-Fairy and Arceus-Ghost. It Kyogre also threatens to KO Blaziken with its Water-type (AH) STAB attacks.

**Phazers**: They Phazers are able to Whirlwind/Roar/Dragon Tail the Baton Pass set. They can also force the Offensive set out, (AC) which cancelings out its Speed boosts.

**Prankster Users**: Pokemon such as Thundurus and Klefki can take advantage of Prankster. They can use priority Thunder Wave which to cripples the offensive set. (RP) or Thundurus can Taunt from Thundurus to shuts down the Baton Pass set.

**Poison**: Poison limits Blaziken's longevirty as it increases in damage each turn. (RP) and is especially useful against harmful for the Baton Pass set, (AC) as it lowerings the time Blaziken can stay in which thus lowerings the amount of boosts that it can pass on.

**Revenge Killers**: Pokemon such as Arceus-Normal and or Rayquaza with Extremespeed are able to revenge kill Blaziken due to its paltry bulk and from prior recoil damage due to recoil.

Last edited:
Amateur check here.

Additions
Deletions
Comments, with selected sections enclosed in []

Overview
########
Blaziken takes the title of being is the first, and currently sole only, starter to be banished to [Ubers]Use "Uber" to refer to the tier, though "Ubers" is acceptable when referring to the Ubers metagame. thanks to its hidden ability Speed Boost. With Speed Boost, Blaziken can outspeed and KO many threats, and can pass boosts to the rest of the team thanks to with Baton Pass. Blaziken makes its second debut appearance in Ubers with a new boon: a Mega Evolution. Blaziken continues to be a formidable threat in the Ubers metagame; with base 100 speed when Mega-Evolved Mega Evolved, it can come in and outspeed the common base 90 sSpeed Pokemon in the Ubers metagame. Blaziken can use a physical attacking set to sweep opposing teams, or, but if you want a different Mega Evolution for your team, it can use a Life Orb can be used; h instead. However, Blaziken isn't held to only restricted to utilizing an offensive set as it can also run an effective Baton Pass set. The nerf to weather this generation is a mixed bag for Blaziken. On the one hand, it doesn't have ever-present no longer has permanent sun support anymore to boost its power; on the other hand, the rain that used to cripple Blaziken doesn't last forever either, so Drought is no longer needed to counter Kyogre's rain.

However, not everything is not as perfect as it may seem for the speedy chicken. It has rather poor bulk even with the improvements of the its Mega Evolution, which leavesing it open to being revenge killed by priority, and makesing it rather tough to switch it in and difficult to set up. It also depends on Flare Blitz as its STAB move, whose recoil doesn't help its Blaziken's rather poor bulk. Its Mega Evolution set, which is arguably its best set, has an opportunity cost, albeit a very small one, compared to other available Megas Evolutions such as Mewtwo and Gengar, albeit a very small one. Nevertheless, with proper switching in and setting up, Blaziken is a formidable threat to look out for when it is able to switch in and set up.

Offensive
########
name: Blaze is Back
move 1: Low Kick
move 2: Flare Blitz
move 3: Protect / Swords Dance
move 4: Protect / Knock Off
item: [Blazikinite Blazikenite]Highlighting this misspelling here so you don't miss it. / Life Orb
nature: Adamant / Jolly

Moves
========
Low Kick is Blaziken's main fighting type Fighting-type STAB, dealing maximum massive damage against most of to the many heavy pPokemon in the Ubers metagame; i. It is also not as high risky as High Jump Kick. Flare Blitz is Blaziken's Fire-type (AH) STAB; when used in conjunction with Low Kick, Blaziken hits most of the commonly used Pokemon in Ubers for super effective or neutral damage. Swords Dance allows [you Blaziken]Use "you" only to refer to the battler, not to a Pokemon. to get a quick +2 to Attack to massively increase, doubling its damage output. Protect allows not only guaranteesd Speed boosts, but also allows you to scout your opponent's move. Knock Off is another great utility move as it allows Blaziken to deal massive damage to direct resists to Flare Blitz and Low Kick in both Giratina formes; i, who resist Flare Blitz and Low Kick. It also allows you to catch your opponent on a the switch, potentially taking off an otherwise useful item from the Pokemon they switch into that comes in. Baton Pass can be used in this set to provide Speed boosts to other team members if Blaziken's HPis HP is low; always make sure to use Protect with Baton Pass since it will guarantee Speed boosts. High Jump Kick can be an alternative to Low Kick, offering 10 more bBase pPower at the cost with the chance that Blaziken will dealing massive damage to itself if it misses; h. However, Low Kick is preferred, as High Jump Kick only deals more damage to the rare Quagsire. Stone Edge can be used instead of Knock Off if your team needs to damage Ho-Oh; it also has the added benefit of denting Lugia and physically defensive Yveltal.

Set Details
========
252 Attack and 252 Speed allow Mega Blaziken to come in and immediately get to work, capitalizing on Blaziken's offensive stats and allowing it to become the a fearsome wallbreaker it is. The slashes represent three possible sets that you can run: Protect + threattacks and three attacks, Swords Dance and three attacks, or Swords Dance and Protect with 2 two attacks. An Adamant nature is used to lets Blaziken OHKO Pokemon such as Kyogre who are not that it cannot normally OHKO'd if using Jolly. Jolly can be used over Adamant in order to allow it to let Blaziken outspeed Scarfers Choice Scarf Pokemon such as Zekrom after one or two boosts, depending on whether you are in Blaziken has Mega forme Evolved or is using the Life Orb set. However, by using Jolly, Blaziken loses offensive prowess it would otherwise enjoy. The main benefit to Life Orb Blaziken is that it allows you to use a different Mega Evolution on your team.

Usage Tips
========
Be wary about flat out switching in Blaziken in as its relatively low bulk leaves its vulnerable to taking heavy damage. In addition, watch out for priority moves that can revenge kill you Blaziken such as Extreme Speed from Arceus or and Rayquaza. Protect allows you Blaziken to gain +1 from Speed Boost, helping you easily build momentum; it also offers added utility in seeing what move your opponent was going for, giving you an advantage scouting your opponent's move. Don't just spam Flare Blitz blindly as recoil racks up quickly, leaving Blaziken vulnerable to revenge killers. If you opt for Knock Off, it allows Blaziken to can catch Pokemon such as Giratina on the switch and cripple them; it even allows more damage against Giratina, a common check to.

Team Options
========
Stealth Rocks helps Blaziken deal with Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Yveltal, so Pokemon such as Groudon or Landorus-T make great teammates. Groudon also helps Mega Blaziken by setting up sun and dispelling rain; it also, checkings Extreme Killer Arceus with its great physical bulk, and can retaliate with an attack or cripple with Thunder Wave; Groudon can also run Lava Plume in order to catching opposing Landorus-T off guard and score a burn, leaving Landorus-T crippled for the rest of the match with a potential burn from Lava Plume. Landorus-T as a team mate provides Intimidate support and checks Ho-oh, a notable counter to Blaziken. Landorus-T also carries U-turn, which allows Blaziken to get a free switch in. Yveltal breaks many of the Pokemon that can wall Blaziken such as the Giratina formes. Xerneas can be used as is another offensive sweeper who is also able to that can deal with both Giratina formes. Wobbuffet is an interesting team member as it is able to can trap and take out any checks or counters to Blaziken;. Wobbuffet can be used with alongside Xerneas that carrying Hidden Power Fire to, creatinge a powerful core that greatly benefits Blaziken greatly. Palkia is a great team member as it can sponge water moves thrown at Blaziken and deal with Rayquaza that, who can revenge kill Blaziken. U-turn/Volt Switch users such as Genesect and Zekrom can get Blaziken a free switch in, which Blaziken appreciates greatly. Extreme-Killer Extreme Killer Arceus can be a good team member as well; Blaziken can weaken the opponent's team by KOing or debilitating Arceus's checks, allowing Arceus to come in and sweep.

Baton Pass
########
name: Baton Pass
move 1: Baton Pass
move 2: Protect
move 3: Substitute / Roar
move 4: Flare Blitz
item: Leftovers
nature: Jolly

Moves
========
Baton Pass is used to pass on Speed boosts to another team member. Protect is absolutely vital for this set as it allows Blaziken to gain guaranteed Speed boosts and is absolutely necessary for this set. Substitute used in conjunction with Protect allows you the best option in makes getting sSpeed boosts as even easier as Blaziken can alternateing between them allows Blaziken to get boosts two moves without fearing much damage. On the other hand, Roar is an interesting option that allows you to prevents Blaziken from being phazed out and losing its Speed boosts; it also prevents stops opponents from setting up on you. Flare Blitz provides a reliable and powerful physical Fire-type STAB to deal with opposing Pokemon with Taunt.

Set Details
========
252 Attack and 252 Speed allow Blaziken to switch in, use a pProtect, and begin to outspeed the opponent while having respectable Attack in case Flare Blitz needs to be used. By investing in Attack, Blaziken is not a sitting duck to set up sweepers and can actually deal significant damage while gaining boosts. A Jolly nature is used here to ensure a safe Substitute after your the first Protect. After one boost, Blaziken can outspeeds many of the non-Scarfed Ubers Pokemon. (AP) This, preventings Blaziken from taking severe damage or being completely knocked out. Its survival is necessary to pass on Speed boosts to the rest of the team. Leftovers is used to increases Blaziken's longevity; it and works great in conjunction with Protect as you it gets a Speed boost and +6.25% recovery.

Usage Tips
========
Watch out for potential Taunt users like Deoxys-S as they can cripple this entire set. Protect is a cornerstone of this set, allowing you to stay in and get Speed boosts. It also provides utility as you can scout what move your opponent is going for, allowing you to plan accordingly. A good strategy is to come in and and use pProtect to get a Speed boost. Then, alternate Protect with Substitute and continue to do so to maximize your the Speed boosts for it will Baton Pass to another Pokemon. Also In addition, a predicted switch allows you to use Substitute and then Protect on the next turn, allowing you Blaziken to gain a sSpeed boost and to pass on a Substitute to another Pokemon on your team. Roar is used mainly to prevent Blaziken from being phazed out. It is faster thanmost than most phazers after one Speed boost, so its Roar will go first and prevent it from being switched out. Watch out for priority moves such as Extremespeed or Shadow Sneak that can mortally damage you. By passing your Speed boosts to another Pokemon that is powerful but slow, you are able to turn the tide against your opponent and potentially sweep their team with your Speed-boosted switch-in.

Team Options
========
Groudon can be used to helps boost Blaziken's Flare Blitz by setting up the sun and dispelling any rain; sun support also lowers any damage from Water-type moves. You can Baton Pass Speed boosts to terrifying offensive Pokemon plagued by their that have sub-par Speed, allowing them to pull off sweeps that would otherwise be difficult. These Pokemon include Life Orb or Choice Band Zekrom, Mega Kangaskhan, Life Orb or Tank Ho-Oh, Lustrous Orb or Life Orb Palkia, Choice Specs Kyogre, or and Choice Band Groudon. By passing to these Pokemon, you are able to use Baton Pass Blaziken to its fullest the best of its ability.

Other Options
########
Brave Bird can be utilized as it provides neutral damage against most Pokemon, but the only common threats it hits for super-effective super effective damage are Mega Mewtwo-X Mewtwo X and Arceus-Fighting, who already take massive damage from Flare Blitz as is. Otherwise, Brave Bird is another recoil move that shouldn't really be used over any other moves in any set. Rock Slide can be used, but its main target is Ho-Oh. Stone Edge is a better option in order to deal more damage to Yveltal and Lugia. Shadow Claw can be used instead of Knock Off to deal more damage to Mega Gengar and Giratina-O since their items can't be knocked off. However, it doesn't have as much the same utility against opposing tanks and switch-ins by knocking off as Knock Off can remove Leftovers or and Choice items. Boosting moves such as Swords Dance and Bulk Up can be used in on the Baton Passing set, but, they have provide a marginal or nonexistent bonus for benefit to special attackers and require more turns to set up, limiting Blaziken's longevity. Overheat can be used in on the Baton Pass set to cut down on recoil damage, but using it repeatedly usage deals less damage with overall due to the drop of Special Attack by two stages and also has a drops and chance to miss. By lowering In addition, Overheat's Special Attack, it drops limits your Blaziken's Baton Pass recipients to physical attackers. Choice Band can be used to grant Blaziken an immediate power boost, but it is constrictive and counterproductive with Speed Boost. Blaziken won't be able to switch attacks with Choice Band, making it easily blocked by opposing tanks such as Arceus-Water and Arceus-Fairy, and forcing it to switch out and lose its Speed boosts.

Checks & Counters
########
**Giratina**: Both Giratina formes can take anything Blaziken throws at them except for a boosted Knock Off and are able to eventually KO it or phaze it out.

**Gyarados**: Gyarados resists both of Blaziken's STABs, letting it easily come in and get inflict an aAttack drop from with Intimidate. It can also threaten to KO Blaziken with Waterfall.

**Landorus-Therian**: Landorus-T can switch in and take a hit with Defense investment and Intimidate, although it doesn't appreciate a boosted Flare Blitz. It is able to KO Blaziken with Earthquake as well.

**Arceus-Fairy and Arceus-Water**: Physically Ddefensive variants can tank a few hits. They each resist Blaziken's Fire-type STAB, but [don't appreciate the Fighting-type STAB that it can go for.]Arceus-Fairy resists Fighting as well. Please consider using "Arceus-Water doesn't appreciate taking Blaziken's Fighting-type STAB" here.

**Arceus-Ghost**: Arceus-Ghost is immune to Blaziken's Fighting-type STAB and can retaliate back with a Judgment. Consequently However, it must be wary of Flare Blitz.

**Quagsire**: Unaware can lets Quagsire ignore Blaziken's stat boosts and attack back with its Water- type and Ground-type STABs; it doesn't fare well against High Jump Kick though.

**Kyogre**: Kyogre can come in and set up rain, which severely limits Blaziken's coverage and helps out assists Pokemon that resist or are immune to Blaziken's Fighting-type STAB such as Arceus-Fairy and Arceus-Ghost. Kyogre also threatens to KO Blaziken with its Water-type STAB attacks.

**Phazers**: Phazers are able to Whirlwind/Roar/Dragon Tail the Baton Pass set. They can also force the Ooffensive set out, canceling its Speed boosts.

**Prankster Users**: Thundurus and Klefki can use priority Thunder Wave to cripple the offensive set or, while Thundurus can Taunt to shut down the Baton Pass set.

**PoisonToxic**: Poison Toxic limits Blaziken's longevity as it increases in damage each turn and. It is especially harmful for the Baton Pass set, lowering the time Blaziken can stay in and thus lowering the amount of boosts it can pass on.

**Revenge Killers**: Pokemon such as Arceus-Normal or Rayquaza with Extremespeed are able to revenge kill Blaziken due to its paltry bulk and recoil damage from Life Orb.

"**Arceus-Fairy and Arceus-Water**: Physically Defensive variants can tank a few hits. They each resist Blaziken's Fire-type STAB, but don't appreciate the Fighting-type STAB that it can go for."

I just noticed this and wanted to point it out (if i've gone stupid forgive me) but iirc Fairyceus doesn't resist Flare Blitz but resists Low Kick instead, the above statement is true for Waterceus but if Fairyceus is grouped with it, it doesn't make sense. Might want to fix that.

"**Arceus-Fairy and Arceus-Water**: Physically Defensive variants can tank a few hits. They each resist Blaziken's Fire-type STAB, but don't appreciate the Fighting-type STAB that it can go for."

I just noticed this and wanted to point it out (if i've gone stupid forgive me) but iirc Fairyceus doesn't resist Flare Blitz but resists Low Kick instead, the above statement is true for Waterceus but if Fairyceus is grouped with it, it doesn't make sense. Might want to fix that.
That's bad copy and pasting on my part. Thanks for pointing it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)