Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Low Kick
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Blaziken for the most part has just come in and used Flare Blitz to pick up a KO or deal a lot of damage at the very least. It has gotten several KOs on things like Xerneas. I'm debating taking off Knock Off and giving it Stone Edge to help deal with Ho-Oh

Yveltal @ Black Glasses
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Somewhat straight forward, Dark Pulse hits a lot of Pokemon really hard with Black Glasses. Latio/as, Gengar, Lugia, and Giritina all take a lot of damage from it. Heat Wave can hit things like Genesect and Klefki really hard

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Recover

Latios's main role is Defog support. Very few Pokemon want to switch into a Draco Meteor and it has generally been able to take anything on that Yveltal has struggled with

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

This Xerneas is extremely bulky. I have gotten a few sweeps with this set as not much can bring it down before it gets off a rest and fires off very powerful Moonblasts after a Calm Mind or two. It takes on Dragon and Dark Types which can be threatening to my team

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Protect
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball

This Gengar does what Mega-Gengar does best, it just traps threats to my team and takes them out with either one of its very powerful STAB moves or Destiny Bond.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave

Not much needs to be said about Primal Groudon. It gets up Rocks, can spam Thunder Wave and picks up a lot of kills and deals a lot of damage with its Ground and Rock combination. This is my main check to Ho-Oh and can take on Kyogre as well as Paralyze anything I feel like my team struggles with

Jeong

Banned deucer.
Hey, just one thing; you should improve the presentation again not to close the subject. I recommend putting it more pleasant images and extending a little more the function of that pokemon in the team. This way we can all help you better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)