Tournament BLT Group Stages: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the we're officially eliminated I guess I can say some things:
First off the tour was a success for me as a player and as a team we left more to be desired but that's the game we play.
I hope for future installments the TD's take the suggestions given in this thread as well as in others and make the tour run smoother.
I want to give a big shoutout to my boy Vapo for giving me that team W1 and helping me test the other weeks. It's a shame that in W3 I was haxed beyond a point of win but that's the game.
I also want to give a shoutout to my boy Metaphysical for helping me test the many stupid teams I made and suggesting spreads.
While the tour was only 3 weeks for me, playing a tier I rarely play competitively was a mission to learn and these guys as well as Shiba helped a lot.
Finally I want to give a big shout out to Acast for drafting me and giving me a shot when no one else did. I hope my 2-1 record was good for you bro. But let's be real I should have been 3-0 if not for a stupid crit.
Good job Luxrays and good luck to the teams remaining in the tour.
#LUMIOSELUXRAYS

Edit: Shout out to Valetta for making me edit this post in order to give her a shoutout. I'm counting this as a shoutout.

Last edited:
First off the tour was a success for me as a player and as a team we left more to be desired but that's the game we play.
I hope for future installments the TD's take the suggestions given in this thread as well as in others and make the tour run smoother.
I want to give a big shoutout to my boy Vapo for giving me that team W1 and helping me test the other weeks. It's a shame that the W3 I was haxed beyond a point of win but that's the game.
I also want to give a shoutout to my boy Metaphysical for helping me test the many stupid teams I made and suggesting spreads.
While the tour was only 3 weeks for me, playing a tier I rarely play competitively was a mission to learn and these guys as well as Shiba helped a lot.
Finally I want to give a big shout out to Acast for drafting me and giving me a shot when no one else did. I hope my 2-1 record was good for you bro. But let's be real I should have been 3-0 if not for a stupid crit.
#LUMIOSELUXRAYS
ay petyer , you guys rocked. I know we arnt garanteed to advanced yet, but just remember only luxrays defeated huntails so a big shoutout to you guys!

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
How will the tiebreaker work for the Huntails and the Bisharps? Both teams have 10 wins(in the whole tour), but the Huntails have 1 more loss because we still have a game to play, if we win that would we progress on better w/l?

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I want to give a big shoutout to my boy Vapo for giving me that team W1 and helping me test the other weeks. It's a shame that the W3 I was haxed beyond a point of win but that's the game.
#LUMIOSELUXRAYS
You were awesome bro. It was great having you and all the other Luxrays as teammates

Last edited:

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
This means that the Bisharps and Huntails are now tied in points, W/L and head to head. Will they have to play out a tiebreaker for the second seed Spydreigon ?

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Spydreigon updated me. Both ou players will play a best of 3 in OU. Winner goes through. Good Luck both ou player.

#LGIBISHARPS

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welp doesn't look too good for us Lepros lost to blakkout last time. Hopefully we can pull through.

Totally Biased Predicitons
Lepros to win :P

Last edited:
Won vs. Stall Hater in a GG
(We played in UU, because of the RU changes.)

It's the end of the line for our team, but I think we did pretty well overall :) I was surprised to go 3-0 against some of the greats in a tier I didn't expect to play, but it wasn't enough to pull through.

Here are some shoutouts:

Lumiose Luxrays
Uberbully - Fellow GMT+8'er! Listen dude you're like really good in LC, because only pros use Poison Jab Timburr. Besides the point, you'll go a long way dude; and I'm glad that you were on the team...seeing as how you're always the one reminding me of my matches.

Metaphysical - My testing buddy :] (Fun Fact: I was suppose to play NU, but this guy was so much better lol.) Probably the most concerned member of the team, also reminding me of my matches constantly.

P.S. I like your Audino set bro haha.

Jefo - One of the better OU players in the tour room. This man's got confidence, and you don't need me to tell you how high up his skill level is, after all he did get first round draft pick. No salt tho...

petyer - Initially, I was envious that he got the UU tier, I always thought I'd be picked for UU or Ubers. He proved me wrong though, as he was much more capable in the tier, than I ever thought. You're a great battler man; no doubts, no johns.

Dream Eater Gengar - Didn't converse that much with you, but read above.

Majore D' Mawile - Hello, it was really nice of you to sub for Hongilus while he was out. You never could beat that one team of mine, but you had the tactics of a Doubles player. Just keep it up, dude.

Hongilus Bongilus - Glad you got a shot at playing, even if it was only once. Didn't talk to you all too much, so I don't have much to say in return.

ShadowKnight501 - I think you did a great job at assman post. Thanks for helping me realize that it was best to put me in the RU tier!

Acast - Same as above, but also thanks for giving me a chance in the BLT. Hopefully, I did you a solid.

Shoutouts to Silverwhiteblue, Jariibo, and Snowydoe because they're pretty cool too.

Even if it is the end of the BLT for us, I'll always be a Lumiose Luxray. ;)

#LUMIOSELUXRAYS #CheesyAF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)