Tournament BLT III: Finals (Won by Dendemille Dedennes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On hindsight I didn't really get that lucky, sure i'll admit I played it awfully but luck itself wasn't heavily tilted in my favour...
Getting a 2hko on clef for example is a 2% chance to 2hko.
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 179-212 (45.4 - 53.8%) -- 2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
The seven flinches in a row had a 2.8% chance to occur.
.6^7 = 0.0279936
I'm not going to mention the stone edge miss cause I got the roll living jet from daunt.

It was only cause it was game defining that I was 'lucky'.

On hindsight I didn't really get that lucky, sure i'll admit I played it awfully but luck itself wasn't heavily tilted in my favour...
Getting a 2hko on clef for example is a 2% chance to 2hko.
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 179-212 (45.4 - 53.8%) -- 2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
The seven flinches in a row had a 2.8% chance to occur.
.6^7 = 0.0279936
I'm not going to mention the stone edge miss cause I got the roll living jet from daunt.

It was only cause it was game defining that I was 'lucky'.
Lads it's Pokemon, not maths

The two hit ko on Clef wasn't to important because I just needed it low so Crawdaunt or Charizard could pick it up. But yes the stone edge miss was unfortunate for you. Of course getting flinched like that isn't great, but it is the game we play and it was your only wincon at the end. It isn't your fault you got lucky at the end and I think nobody should say something bad about you because of that. Now let's just focus on the remaining games. Go Hydreigons!!!

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
DrReuniclus3 is the greatest player to grace the underused tier
e: though adaam is still my favorite and this tour is stupid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)