Tournament BLT III: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
well sometimes pps are too influenced with the team that they don't care if anyone would bring a cteam against him.They know all the flaws of the team but yes in a team tour. you should switch teams so that you don't give a single chance to your opponent to bring a cteam against you.That is why you get one whole week to build/choose one team if your choice and work hard on it and can fix a/c

Snowpoint Snovers (Jarii and miltankmilk) 6 vs.
Celestic Clefables (Jetpack and HiMyNamesL) 3
Ubers: CaPTiViTY vs. Oshawott Fan - assuming he doesn't get subbed out bc of bs activity calls he's got this
OU 1: Strycal vs. sand1234 - numbers always win
OU 2: SpecsMegaBeedrill vs. OminousDraco
UU: eugenethegreat vs. Raphael2711 - maybe numbers dont always win
RU: TraceofLife vs. samjo - here's to hoping that tol has run out of dicks to choke on
NU: Jarii vs. AV99 - even numbers cant help you now
PU: LolBron James vs. Jeran - cavs losing g7 and lolbron losing here
LC: Zoaw vs. parivard - good potential for double rmt
Doubles OU: miltankmilk vs. TheLastOne - lol as if TLO is winning

Ecruteak Elekids (Feliburn and Hannahh) 5 vs.
Lilycove Mawiles (Reisen and Pottie Scippen.) 4
Ubers: josh vs. Dominatio - his only challenge should be gunner otherwise he aint losing
OU 1: rozes vs. Jmac AU - rozes looking to bounce back with that W
OU 2: ezeymoney vs. Jrsmash9 - numbers.
UU: iAruban vs. jrdn - as long as jrdn clicks the right buttons
RU: Chill Shadow vs. MegCham - megcham on a high, gonna be put down.
NU: Laxus vs. HuntressWizzard - lol
PU: IvoPost vs. Megazard - should be fun.
LC: MMM vs. BigBoy038 - eh
Doubles OU: xXEricXx vs. Racool - eric shouldn't have problems outside of soph, swb and mm

Slateport Shedinjas (GXS and Natalie) 6 vs.
Hearthome Hydreigons (Eyan and Winry) 3
Ubers: Reje vs. mj20 - i take back what i said about numbers
OU 1: Leru vs. Euli97 - numbers
OU 2: Le Sabreur vs. Pradhaaan - pradhaaan gonna get his boy blunder to pass a god squad
UU: Pak vs. Adaam - highlight game. both gr8 players and could go either way
RU: Lord Booty Milk vs. Ari - almost choked vs sot w1. looking to establish dominance as best ru player in the tour
NU: Urfgurgle vs. Trade - if he keeps dodging zen headbutts and making up calcs he'll be fine
PU: Dundies vs. blinkboy - could be an interesting game. backing the experienced pu player tho
LC: PD vs. Dream Eater Gengar - all PD does is chat breeze
Doubles OU: The Cheesen One vs. Sopheon - fuck sophie
A big LOL

When people win from someone that is better then them and they feel if they can beat god and are able to say anything. I heard again another people got roasted by losing in blt, I don't care if you do that by your own teammates or in you guys Skype group. But again try to keep that out the thread and out the room pls thank you.

Then why don't we just stop with predictions or at least stop adding comments to our predictions? It is after all a type of roasting before the matches even happen. I mean the only reason tlo posted that was because of what someone else posted earlier about him.

Firstly: I mean predictions are not something that has to happen so do not react like it's the biggest deal ever.
Secondly: I don't mean only what he just post it happened again with "good players" losing their game and getting roasted for it. I get ooh good player lost wow. But then let them feel even worse is really not needed at all. So stop that this supposed to be fun and for now it only looks like a roastfest.

When people win from someone that is better then them and they feel if they can beat god and are able to say anything. I heard again another people got roasted by losing in blt, I don't care if you do that by your own teammates or in you guys Skype group. But again try to keep that out the thread and out the room pls thank you.
i hope u arent saying that miltankmilk is god lol
and u cant say miltank is better as he was deFeated by TLO fair n square
TLO only posted that because he was being roasted by everyone saying that "he can't win" and he did.

i hope u arent saying that miltankmilk is god lol
and u cant say miltank is better as he was deFeated by TLO
TLO only posted that because he was being roasted by everyone saying that "he can't win" and he did.
Obviously he meant good dude, and sometimes one match doesn't necessarily mean who is the better player over time. Im not trying to take away from TLO beating me (it was clean and while i should have prepped more or brought a better team I didn't) but that doesn't mean we turn this thread into a roast of me because some people thought I would win based on my experience in this tier.

Did parivard hack your account?

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Saying you're unlikely to win isn't a roast worthy of attacking the dude who just gets enjoyment about sharing who he bet on and winning and then coming back to the people who predicted against you is like going back to the investment expert who couldn't have known that Netflix was gonna kill off blockbuster and bragging about how much better you are at throwing money at companies. Predictions aren't the problem here.

Saying you're unlikely to win isn't a roast worthy of attacking the dude who just gets enjoyment about sharing who he bet on and winning and then coming back to the people who predicted against you is like going back to the investment expert who couldn't have known that Netflix was gonna kill off blockbuster and bragging about how much better you are at throwing money at companies. Predictions aren't the problem here.
saying ur 'unlikely' to win isnt a roast
but sayin that u "can't" win is

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
saying ur 'unlikely' to win isnt a roast
but sayin that u "can't" win is
I'm just going to voice my opinion on this now, as I feel like this discussion is gonna go down in flames over something petty. People are perfectly fine in saying someone can't win in their predictions. They're not attacking anyone. If they were to literally attack someone and be nasty, then that's crossing the line. However, they're allowed to voice their opinion within reason. It's not some malicious thing to say "yeah x player is way better he cant lose."

First: I have no problems with predictions. I have a problem with the little jabs that come with them and are unnecessary.

Second: If you predict wrong shouldn't you get jabbed at least a little if you post a stupid comment with it? I mean it is kinda stupid that a player who gets picked against in almost every prediction cant post a little retort to say "hey I'm better than you gave me credit for" which is was tlo did.

Then why don't we just stop with predictions or at least stop adding comments to our predictions? It is after all a type of roasting before the matches even happen. I mean the only reason tlo posted that was because of what someone else posted earlier about him.
Everyone who did predictions for my game predicted against me but i still won. Does that mean i need to call them all out after i played? Nah because let's face it no one apart from TheLastOne and actually cares about the predictions because all they're for is farming likes.

Anyway, Natalie. Joshz Brokengoth Dominatio Jmac AU i'm glad you predicted against me and i got to prove you wrong without me feeling the need to call you out afterwards because i know that this is all a joke. shoutouts me

Well I don't think pps should actually discuss on this.If you want to give the predicts then let then give their views so ''that heat''[will] comes into that person whose name isn't bolded so that he can actually defeat his opponent.
Second, if a person like TLO has just put a simple 'LOL' that doesn't means he has made a crime and i don't think miltak felt so bad that he will leave PS, so once again I would say either ''ignore'' it or just move forward thats why there is a thing called like, if you like that post like it or else don't mind it.
ThankYou.

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
From what I gather here, everyone who did predictions this week predicted against TLO. I feel as if TLO just wanted to prove that he is capable of beating one of the best players in the tier, and shouldn't be looked under at. MiltankMilk did make a fair point though, saying how 1 game doesn't justify who's the better player.

I do see where TLO is coming from though, I feel as if the little jabs that are being made are unnecessary and obnoxious but it is just a game of mons at the end of the day :I

First: I have no problems with predictions. I have a problem with the little jabs that come with them and are unnecessary.

Second: If you predict wrong shouldn't you get jabbed at least a little if you post a stupid comment with it? I mean it is kinda stupid that a player who gets picked against in almost every prediction cant post a little retort to say "hey I'm better than you gave me credit for" which is was tlo did.
nope those jabs are the only thing that keep me and a few others entertained, because they are quite amusing. if you get butthurt over someone saying your pokemon skills are shit, good job, you should probably piss off the internet xd

You can predict, no problem with that, but it's not needed to add some shity comments. I don't feel good about my victory, I wasn't affraid of Milktank, I knew he's a good player but Im also. Maybe you all don't know me because Im not chating all day or playing the tours in the chatroom, nvm that doesn't matter. But Jarri take care for yourself, not for other.

Fairy MMM

Banned deucer.
Leave people who do predicts in peace, they're fun to make, comment on, and they're also fun to be proven either right or wrong. And if you get butthurt over them you should probably not be on the internet.

-.- No One is shit in this tour. since this tour. consists The Best of Leaderboard , only thing which makes pps in this tour. feel bad is the view which they put forward in the thread and not with themselves.Moreover, this is a fun game everyone should enjoy :]
You should feel proud that you qualified.Big round of applause from me :>

nope those jabs are the only thing that keep me and a few others entertained, because they are quite amusing. if you get butthurt over someone saying your pokemon skills are shit, good job, you should probably piss off the internet xd
So then why is it okay for others to get butthurt when someone replies to those predictions? I'm seriously asking btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)