Tournament BLT VII: Semifinals

Gray

stop ballcapping
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
idk if making a long farewell post is warranted for only making the semifinals, but seeing as to how much I enjoyed this blt I'll go ahead and do it anyway. this was the first mons tour that i actually cared about winning in a year and the adrenaline that came with playing was a feeling i missed quite a bit. i started with a shaky start but was mostly content with how i finished and for the team, I know we didnt win but i think we showed that we arent to be taken lightly, even while being handicapped.

anyway here are some (a lot) of shoutouts:

first starting with whoever thought it was ok to let me play while tourbanned (ill just credit tours staff) and Plimsoll Punks for doing a great job of hosting

TheWall TTT444 - thanks both of you for drafting me to the swamps for the second year in a row and doing a great job of managing by giving advice and support every week, i look forward to being with the swamps for yet another year cuz yall make it hella enjoyable

Bloodstained Vuyj - ik you didnt rack up as many minutes as you wanted but as you said, you were the comic relief of the team and you spent your time prepping to get comfortable with the teams tww gave you, which is the most we could really ask out of you

Lugia_numair - you fuckin saved our entire season (for a few days but definitely still much needed) and destroyed kii with a team you were given with only a few days to prep. definitely the most hype part of the season, props to you man

henguinie - you surpassed all expectations and finished with a very good 4-2. definitely showed that you are someone to look out in the future, even getting a win in ou even though you werent acquainted with the tier at all. you also helped prep and give advice/motivation to the team every week, couldnt have asked more from you

DanDaMan99 - absolutely insane steal for 3k and almost undefeated for the last 2 blts. ik you really wanted that last game but you carried us for 3 weeks this blt so you deserve to cut yourself some slack. ur a super underrated player and i hope you get a chance to prove yourself yet again in the future

Bad Player - quite the opposite of a bad player really. we've been teammates since last blt and i never stop being impressed with your wins no lie. you were able to get a super impressive record last blt and beat some rly good players in confide in xiri. im never gonna find myself doubting your playing ability.

frisoeva - definitely proved your worth as an amazing player by steaming through the competition (besides getting haxed in that one game). you also gave your time to help out lugia too by giving him the team which saved our season and im rly glad the swamps drafted you to our team

Updated Kanto - unfortunate what happened :( swamps definitely wouldve taken it to the finals and won if you were still on the team, but shoutouts to you for getting a great record for the time you were with us as well as still providing us teams after being dqed and showing support

Let's Rumble Shall We - you might not have gotten the record you wanted, but you stuck around every week and showed support/critique to every team posted in each channel, which even helped me think about how I could improve my team once. i hope you get a chance to make it far in tlt 4 too

The Thunderbirds - you and bdl were a great pair to watch as you brainstormed for mono and it was great to see yall helping each other out with advice each week when the other was playing. you showed that you rly care about winning this blt and thats exactly just what we wanted from you

TMM - and finally the goat himself. i was hella excited when i saw that we ended up on the same team and it turned out to be hella fun. thanks for supporting me for every game you were able to watch me play and i know you really wanted to win this tour and you took your time to prep for it, but im proud that we made it as far as we did despite the unfortunate circumstances

additional shoutouts to people who helped me test a bunch: Wail Wailord Xizaaa EnzoLapras ojr Osh babyboyblues boulicrok Heysup daunt vs Jox
and just cool people in general: 100%GXE Roginald Mishimono Z Strats Sensei Axew Cheese5555 WeepingDevil Abyssal Ruins kythr solonor24 GW Maki's Fox

see yall in tlt

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)