Tournament BLT VII: Week 7

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
ggs to everyone we played this blt. it was a fun tour and an overall fresh experience for me at least from a managing side. i can definitely say that planning your draft and drafting the players is a lot more fun than actually going through managing, and i can tell it's def not for me at least. we only won one week, and lost pretty badly to the bolts, but every other week was really close. we didn't make play offs but i think this week 7 showed we def had the firepower to

first off, shoutouts to CALLOUS for his post that helped me plan a draft. he didn't message me or anything, but i shit u not i literally googled "pokemon team tournament manager advice" after i was picked to manage, and his post came up and helped a lot. after following that and watching his 2 live draft videos i sort of grasped a good idea on how i pictured the draft will go, which i then took to micoy.

micoytancinco12 is the goat, keeping in contact with players, keeping the discord updated, providing lineups, helping draft a great squad, and keeping the team chat in good spirits. i remember when u first pm'd me asking to co-manage and i gladly agreed to join. u then made the snowpoint snoms name, and i knew that'd be a name that would stick (judging by all the polls in tours room i think it did)

i won't do individual player shoutouts because every player on our team did their part in the tour, be it securing the wins, helping with teams, keeping the chat in good spirits, or even just sticking through until the end of our run. thank yall for a sick blt and hope everyone enjoyed their time on the team. gl to the play offs teams

ggs to everyone we played this blt. it was a fun tour and an overall fresh experience for me at least from a managing side. i can definitely say that planning your draft and drafting the players is a lot more fun than actually going through managing, and i can tell it's def not for me at least. we only won one week, and lost pretty badly to the bolts, but every other week was really close. we didn't make play offs but i think this week 7 showed we def had the firepower to

first off, shoutouts to CALLOUS for his post that helped me plan a draft. he didn't message me or anything, but i shit u not i literally googled "pokemon team tournament manager advice" after i was picked to manage, and his post came up and helped a lot. after following that and watching his 2 live draft videos i sort of grasped a good idea on how i pictured the draft will go, which i then took to micoy.

micoytancinco12 is the goat, keeping in contact with players, keeping the discord updated, providing lineups, helping draft a great squad, and keeping the team chat in good spirits. i remember when u first pm'd me asking to co-manage and i gladly agreed to join. u then made the snowpoint snoms name, and i knew that'd be a name that would stick (judging by all the polls in tours room i think it did)

i won't do individual player shoutouts because every player on our team did their part in the tour, be it securing the wins, helping with teams, keeping the chat in good spirits, or even just sticking through until the end of our run. thank yall for a sick blt and hope everyone enjoyed their time on the team. gl to the play offs teams
Not gonna lie, I was having trouble finding a partner this blt. I knew everyone was going to choose a specific mate to co-captain with in a team, so i felt lost. But when you agreed to do it, I felt more excited than ever. So thank you temp for giving me such an eye-opening experience in blt with the amount of research you provided, helping our teammates out with building, and staying positive althrough out this run. I can never say enough how grateful I am to have worked with you, and would gladly, gladly do it again. O7

And of course, I cannot express how much I really like our entire team, from providing strong wins and huge upsets, to sticking throughout, providing amazing memes and keeping the team spirit alive and positive, I am forever grateful.

And lastly, for everyone else in the tour, whether that be the main teams and players, the tours room regs who are interested in seeing every match, and all outside support, thank you. For being a first time manager, this has been probably one of the best, most unique times i've ever been a part of PS!. Whether it being big upsets, winning the tours room polls, or just general energy and feel, this blt for me has been a blast and would love to be a part of again.

So, with that being said, Good luck to Hatterenes, Snorlaxes, Rufflets and Swamperts in the playoffs, I wish you guys all the best of luck. And i'll leave you off with one final post (shoutouts to PokeArt2004♥) :

1595804195131.png

Last edited:
I thank to everyone who played this blt. This was my first blt and the experience was phenomenal. Everyone was thinking that bolts are the worst team but we have showed great performance. Everyone was very nice and helpful in discord group and I wanna s/o my whole team.

Good luck to all qualifying teams!!

peace~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)