Bluebirds Trade Thread - Open!! (HP Ice Rotom&Mareep&Vulpix)(Trick Room Poke)( Shinies!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Species: Swinub | Ability: Thick Fat | Ball: Dive Ball
Genders Available: Male/Female
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash
Natures Available: Adamant
IV Distributions: 31/31/31/x/31/31

interested in a female. can you cmt? :)

Hello bluebird, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to your cmt. I'm afraid there is nothing here that I need right now.

Hi, I'm interested in one of those HP Ice Timid Eevees. I read your wants list, and I can offer you a 31/31/31/31/31/31 hex-flawless Male Phantump with Frisk (Grass and Amorphous Egg Groups). I'd like it if you could get at least 20 Defense IV on the Eevee though. Let me know if you'd be willing to do this trade!

EDIT: Can also offer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Noibats with Infiltrator and Switcheroo.

Hi, I'm interested in one of those HP Ice Timid Eevees. I read your wants list, and I can offer you a 31/31/31/31/31/31 hex-flawless Male Phantump with Frisk (Grass and Amorphous Egg Groups). I'd like it if you could get at least 20 Defense IV on the Eevee though. Let me know if you'd be willing to do this trade!

EDIT: Can also offer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Noibats with Infiltrator and Switcheroo.
I am interested in the hex flawless phantump for breeding, I will send you a pm.

Are your pokémons rebreedable?If yes I'd like a timid female evee or a male adamant schyter(or both) watch my trade thread to see if there's something you'd want.

Species: Gible | Ability: Rough Skin | Ball: Luxury Ball
Natures Available: Jolly
Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Tail

for admant female sand rush drilllbur 31/31/31/x/31/31?

Interested in:

Species: Togepi | Ability: Serene Grace | Ball: Luxury Ball |
Natures Available: Modest
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
IV Distributions: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I have a Shiny Timid Protean Froakie with 12-13/15/31/31/28/31 IV's

Species: Gible | Ability: Rough Skin | Ball: Luxury Ball
Natures Available: Jolly
Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Tail

for admant female sand rush drilllbur 31/31/31/x/31/31?
I have drillburs, sorry. Do you have anything else?

Are your pokémons rebreedable?If yes I'd like a timid female evee or a male adamant schyter(or both) watch my trade thread to see if there's something you'd want.
My pokemon are rebreedable, but I don't see anything I'm looking for sorry.

Interested in:
Species: Togepi | Ability: Serene Grace | Ball: Luxury Ball |
Natures Available: Modest
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
IV Distributions: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I have a Shiny Timid Protean Froakie with 12-13/15/31/31/28/31 IV's
Do you have anything other than shiny froakie? Not shiny hunting, I would maybe be interested in Gen 1 shinies? I'm not really sure, I'd like to get all the competitive pokemon I can first with my trades. .That's a pretty nice Froakie so I'm sure you can get some good stuff for it.

I have drillburs, sorry. Do you have anything else?

My pokemon are rebreedable, but I don't see anything I'm looking for sorry.

Do you have anything other than shiny froakie? Not shiny hunting, I would maybe be interested in Gen 1 shinies? I'm not really sure, I'd like to get all the competitive pokemon I can first with my trades. .That's a pretty nice Froakie so I'm sure you can get some good stuff for it.
The only thing I have IV Bred are the following:

Timid Compound Eyes Joltik in Luxury Balls 31/X/31/31/31/31
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratinis in Pokeballs 31/31/X/31/31/31
Hasty/Timid Protean Froakies in Dive Balls 31/31/31/31/X/31 and 31/X/31/31/31/31 IV's
Timid Ghastly in Dusk Balls 31/X/31/31/31/31
Brave Honedges in Luxury Balls 31/31/31/X/31/00
Adamant Scyther in Pokeballs 31/31/31/X/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)