Mafia vs Village Book Mafia (GAME OVER) [Postgame 1/2 Up]

Which honestly, re: the mewtwo lynch.

I honestly don't get it. There's no reason to lynch him at this point besides paranoia. It also does not address the hal/zorbees/me circle in which there has to be one mafia.

But he didn't push for the mislynch, (although he could have done more to try and stop it). I can also confirm that I've inspected him and his role is basically guaranteed to be town unless this game has some truly wack mechanics. I guess discretion, I haven't been cleared as town. So it's possible that I am mafia, or we both are as hal/zorbees want people to believe but like???

At best this is paranoia
At worse this is scum trying to cover their butts

Either way, the best lynch today is still apricity.

Mew's circle of trust include: Former and Moody

I see no reason as to why Mew would want to manipulate me, he's been transparent in our pm

keeping my vote on apricity for now

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Honestly I expressed this to MoodyCloud in PM but I'm having doubts about this entire situation and I might just be really paranoid. I still believe that apricity is town but I'm not as steadfast in that belief as I had been earlier. Part of me wants to see hal flip just to confirm what I believe, but I'm worried that everyone else will still trust m2h and/or former, and the fact that we would start with 2 mislynches of strong roles deeply worries me.

If apricity does flip town, I will be 100% affirmed in my suspicions and will want full cooperation from the rest of the game for the upcoming night. I feel like what is going to happen is that apricity is lynched, flips town, then former continues to use hal's result to say not to trust me despite the fact that he and m2h have pushed this hard and the fact that former and hal are probably not both town. I don't think we would be able to afford waiting any longer because the mafia will probably not fail their kill again, and they'd already have a lot of information.

If he flips mafia, I will promptly claim to m2h and try my hardest to make sure I don't get mislynched the next day.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lynch hal

Look. Game needs moving forward and this hal / former / zorbees nonsense is annoying me.

If hal flips town we do not follow zorbees. Hal's current claimed result has former / him as incompatible (please correct me if wrong.)

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
OM room the only way hals result would implicate me is if you believe there exists a possibility in which former and hal are both town, which seems incredibly unlikely as they both claim information roles and are going directly against each other in this lynch. I'm obviously biased because I know I'm town, but like, if you think there is a possibility that hal and former are both town, then this hal lynch, which some people like because it will help solve the game, will not solve anything (assuming he flips town ofc).

I'm just incredibly worried that hal will flip town and former and m2h will still be in control of a lot of village actions the upcoming night, which would be incredibly bad for the town. Even if you don't want to claim to me, I'd wish that if hal flips town, you do not just blindly obey former and m2h's orders so that they will have less control and knowledge over what town is doing.

OM

It's a starstruck world
OM room the only way hals result would implicate me is if you believe there exists a possibility in which former and hal are both town, which seems incredibly unlikely as they both claim information roles and are going directly against each other in this lynch. I'm obviously biased because I know I'm town, but like, if you think there is a possibility that hal and former are both town, then this hal lynch, which some people like because it will help solve the game, will not solve anything (assuming he flips town ofc).

I'm just incredibly worried that hal will flip town and former and m2h will still be in control of a lot of village actions the upcoming night, which would be incredibly bad for the town. Even if you don't want to claim to me, I'd wish that if hal flips town, you do not just blindly obey former and m2h's orders so that they will have less control and knowledge over what town is doing.
If there's even a possibility you shouldn't be thrust into leadership.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
If you want to use that argument then nobody should lead because there is a possibility anyone can be mafia. At a certain point you have to decide what makes more sense and go with that scenario and I don't know how you could think that former and hal both being town makes more sense than the alternative

OM

It's a starstruck world
If you want to use that argument then nobody should lead because there is a possibility anyone can be mafia. At a certain point you have to decide what makes more sense and go with that scenario and I don't know how you could think that former and hal both being town makes more sense than the alternative
No no I think there is one person who should lead and they have claimed

apricity was subjected to blunt force trauma by popular vote.
They were:
——————————————————————————————————————————
Dear Apricity,
You are Animal Farm.

Your role is Town Matcher. At night, you can differentiate between man and pig by selecting two players. You will know if they have the same alignment. You cannot select yourself.

You are aligned with the Good Books. You win when the Bad Books and any other threats have been eliminated.
It appears he was less equal than the rest of you.
It is now Night Two. Night Two ends Jul 2 at 11 PM EST.

one of zorbees and I is confirmed mafia then. I'm not planning to lead actions, but would equally suggest not including zorbees on any plans either until this gets resolved (ie, I know he is confirmed mafia).

for those who aren't staying caught up with thread, former/m2h are mafia so don't say anything to them if you are town pls.
I can understand you trusting Zorbees over Former (even tho I disagree), but idg how you can mark me as lock scum just because of one mislynch.

JALMONT had his face caved in.

Dear Jalmont,
You are All Quiet on the Western Front.

Your role is Town Jailkeeper. At night, you can take a player away from the front lines. Any actions they attempt to perform will fail. Any actions used on them will fail.

You are aligned with the Good Books. You win when the Bad Books and any other threats have been eliminated.
Not a single mafia has died yet.
That’s worrying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)