Mafia vs Village Book Mafia (GAME OVER) [Postgame 1/2 Up]

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
also ...when town acts irrationally and

mafia are the ones being reasonable...

you would think town would be careful given that it's our last chance but they don't communicate, they don't verify

at least give me the name of the rascal that claims to be my role, so I can vote him
This is fucking laughable

vote clarinet

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
haha time to reveal my scum team of aura zorbees and myself, aura the mafia little liar play worked out like a beaut, ay?

/s

Not Mew or Former, those were being pro-town in my estimation. There's no reason for me to ever vote for Mew and Former since I'm almost certain they're of town persuasion

as for Whydon, he's a wild one, so I'm getting lynched while being Mew's assistant, that's still a win for me.

OM came forward with his buddies, I guess Aura's claim will remain a mystery

if voting is necessary between us in this fight, I will only pick Whydon for not allowing us to get zorbees

vote Whydon

can't see it any other way, Mew has been fine and Former is already too kawaii

in all seriousness, this is completely mess

also Whydon you should have sent me that thing to eat :jynx:

Not ready, I can't handle it and I WON'T ALLOW FOR MEW TO BE MAFIA

I feel sick thinking about it, the way this guy has pocketed me beyond repair is no small matter

Former also is a player that's been transparent, he was upfront with everything without having that fake tone that zorbees had in our convos

with that being stated,

Mew knows all about my role, I've poured out everything to him,

He should have talked about my lynch, any town would have noticed that in no way I could be mafia just accepting all orders I was given

I've changed my targets all because of Mew. Btw, it's 50/50 fault, his talent to bamboozle me and also myself being willing to accept Mew's leadership in a pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)