(BOR SEMIFINALS) Matezoide vs. Dummy007

Not exactly what I was hoping for, but we can deal with it. Moxie time!

Zen Headbutt -> Fly -> Zen Headbutt
If Ozzy uses a P/E move, change that action to Tailwind the first time, Roost the second time, and Chill the third time
If Ozzy uses an Ice-typed combination, change that action to Fly (suspend) and push actions back

...This is it....

FULL POWER!

Protect -> Outrage + Outrage Combo -> Cooldown (Outrage)

If Fly's hit priority is -3 now for some idiotic reason, use Sludge Bomb combo A1

If theres some shenanigan that would affect the combo's BAP (Should be 27) or it's Acc (Should be 100), i would like to re-order.

Burn is a pain in the ass, but this should do the trick.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know have placed a higher priority on this match....

Pre-Round stats:

Draco @ Focus Sash
HP: 45
EN: 61
6/2/4/3/100
+2 Atk, +1 Spe

Neville @ Life Orb
HP: 50
EN: 81
6/2/3/3/95

Ozzy @ Venusaurite
HP:
EN: 65
5/5/5/4/80
Burn

Zero
HP: 37
EN: 38
4/5/3/5/28/ -10% Eva

Steve @ Rare Candy
HP: 73
EN: 57
6/2/1/3/110/ +14% Acc
Burn

Action 1
Ozzy used Protect! (7 EN)

Draco used Tailwind! (9 EN)

Burn -> Ozzy (2 DMG)

Action 2
Draco flew up high! (10 EN)
Fly -> Ozzy
RNG roll (to crit) 9778 = no crit
(9+3+(6-5)1.5)(1.5)+4 = 19.75 DMG

FFFFFFUUUUU -> Draco (35 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 2067 = no crit
(27-3+(5-2)1.5)(1.5) = 42.75 DMG

Burn -> Ozzy (2 DMG)

Action 3
Zen Headbutt -> Ozzy (6 EN)
RNG roll (to hit) 3802 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 5893 = no crit
(8+(6-5)1.5)(1.5)+4 = 18.25 DMG
Ozzy fainted!

Moxie activated!
+1 Atk Draco

After a long struggle, Dummy has finally gained a type advantage with his Flying-type against Mate's Grass-type! Eagerly awaiting to dish out all the damage he can as quick as possible, Draco is prepared to attack, but Ozzy had already secured a barrier that Protects him from the blow, so Draco summons a Tailwind that greatly speeds him up while Ozzy just stands cautiously before wincing as he takes a little bit of damage from his burn, while Draco furrows his brow in anger!

Preparing another attack, Draco soars up into the sky while Ozzy takes deep breaths, preparing one devastating attack! Draco drops down and Flies into Ozzy, dealing enough to do more than halve Ozzy's remaining HP! Ozzy takes one last breath, closes his eyes... and then releases a massive Outrage combo! If I know Ozzy's master at all, that Venusaur is probably screaming about how "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is literally the worst title of all time while pounding the Salamence into the dust! After what must've been a minute of pure clobbering, the dust clears... and Draco is still standing!!! Matezoide is incredibly shocked from the sidelines, while Dummy looks overjoyed at this happy turn of events!

With Ozzy completely motionless, Draco simply charges up another Zen Headbutt and slams into Ozzy, knocking him out! The score is now technically even at 2-2 each, but Draco looks like it could faint at any moment now, and even with the ability to Endure, he doesn't look like he's gonna last that much longer, while both of Matezoide's remaining mons look like they could easily finish the job of Draco and make more than a little headway into Neville! However, nothing's written just yet, and there could be a sudden turn of events at any time!

Post-Round stats:

Draco @ Focus Sash
HP: 2
EN: 36
6/2/4/3/100
Tailwind (3a)
+2 Atk (rests at +1)

Neville @ Life Orb
6/2/3/3/95

Ozzy @ Venusaurite
HP:
EN: KO
5/5/5/4/80

Zero
4/5/3/5/28/ -10% Eva

Steve @ Rare Candy
6/2/1/3/110/ +14% Acc
Burn

Matezoide sends out and orders first

Last edited:
Salamence should have used Tailwind A1.

Regardless...

Primeape is back!

Vaccuum Wave*3

If Endure, use Encore that action and Toxic the next, but only once.
If Protect, Chill that action.

Yeah this is just ridiculously late for how quick a round it is :/

Pre-Round stats:

Draco @ Focus Sash
HP: 2
EN: 36
6/2/4/3/100
Tailwind (3a)
+2 Atk (rests at +1)

Neville @ Life Orb
6/2/3/3/95

Steve @ Rare Candy
6/2/1/3/110/ +14% Acc
Burn

Zero
4/5/3/5/28/ -10% Eva

Vacuum Wave -> Draco (3 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 9973 = no crit
(4+3+2+(1-3)1.5)(.67) = 4 DMG
Draco fainted!

Burn -> Steve (2 DMG)

And before Draco can even move, Steve fires a Vacuum Wave straight into Draco's monstrous belly and knocks him out instantly, with barely any resistance from the Dragon! Looks like Dummy is now down to just Neville, and even with the Tailwind boost and the burn, it's not exactly the best position a Colosoil could be in...

Post-Round stats:

Draco @ Focus Sash
HP: -2
6/2/4/3/100
Tailwind (2a)

Neville @ Life Orb
6/2/3/3/95

Steve @ Rare Candy
EN: 54
6/2/1/3/110/ +14% Acc
Burn

Zero
4/5/3/5/28/ -10% Eva

Dummy007 automatically sends in Draco and orders first

gg, Matezoide. I probably didn't play as well (or as on-time) as I could/should have this match, but I'll just blame my loss on Ancient Power hax and getting counterteamed and move on with my life, like a real man. Good luck against SubJ!

Encore -> Bounce -> Bounce
If Steve successfully uses a P/E move, change that action to Chill and push actions back
If Steve uses Dodge A1, change that action to Bounce

Yeah, the hax was huge. Although the burn on Venu did make it harder for me, it didnt make up.

Dodge -> Dig -> Dig

If you are paralysed, use Low Kick Combo that action
If you have less than 20 HP, use Dig that action. This sub takes priority.

Fuk Encore

Last edited:
Pre-Round stats:

Neville @ Life Orb
6/2/3/3/95
Tailwind (2a)

Steve @ Rare Candy
EN: 54
6/2/1/3/110/ +14% Acc
Burn

Zero
4/5/3/5/28/ -10% Eva

Action 1
Steve Dodged! (5 EN)
(20-(190-110)/5)+14 = 18% chance

Neville bounced up high! (12.33 EN, 2 HP)
Bounce -> Steve
RNG roll (to hit, <=6900 hit) 5145 = hiit
RNG roll (to crit) 7438 = no crit
RNG roll (to para) 8432 = no para
(11+3+(6-2)1.5)(1.5) = 30 DMG

Burn -> Steve (2 DMG)

Action 2
Neville bounced up high! (16.33 EN)

Steve dug underground! (12 EN)

Bounce -> Steve
Miss

Dig -> Neville
RNG roll (to crit) 4501 = no crit
(8-3+(6-2)1.5) = 11 DMG

Burn -> Steve (2 DMG)

Neville's Tailwind petered out!

Action 3
Neville bounced up high! (20.33 EN)

Steve dug underground! (16 EN)

Bounce -> Steve
Miss

Dig -> Neville
RNG roll (to crit) 2190 = no crit
(8-3+(6-2)1.5) = 11 DMG

Burn -> Steve (2 DMG)

Playing it safe, Matezoide decides to take to Dodge a Bounce, but Neville finds a way to hit Steve anyway! Instead of simply slaughtering Neville with a Fighting-type combo of his choice, Steve dodges both of Neville's next two Bounces by Digging out of the way! Now that Neville is running out of time and HP and Steve is now faster, it looks like its all over for Dummy007! The fans are already cheering for Maztezoide's all but inevitable victory.

Post-Round stats:

Neville @ Life Orb
HP: 26
EN: 22
6/2/3/3/95

Steve @ Rare Candy
EN: 21
6/2/1/3/110/ +14% Acc
Burn

Zero
4/5/3/5/28/ -10% Eva

Last edited:
Low Kick*3

If Fake Out in a combo, use Protect that action
If Endure, change orders to Encore -> Chill -> Brick Break Only activate this sub once.

Last edited:
Just because I'm going to lose doesn't mean I can't annoy the ref some more. ^_^

Neville's first Bounce should have had a paralysis roll. Also, Pressure is a thing. Mate can reorder if he wants to.

gg and stuff. I haven't done any calcs, but there's a fair chance we'll get a second KOC here, so...

Protect -> Peck -> Bite

On to the finals y'all!

Pre-Round stats:

Neville @ Life Orb
HP: 26
EN: 22
6/2/3/3/95

Steve @ Rare Candy
EN: 21
6/2/1/3/110/ +14% Acc
Burn

Zero
4/5/3/5/28/ -10% Eva

Action 1
Neville used Protect! (7 EN)

Low Kick -> Neville (11 EN)
(16-3+2+3+(6-2)1.5)(1.5) = 36 DMG = 14.4 EN

Burn -> Steve (2 DMG)

Action 2
Low Kick -> Neville (15 EN)
(16-3+2+3+(6-2)1.5)(1.5) = 36 DMG

Neville, knowing that the end is nigh, throws up a Protective barrier to shield himself from any attack Steve can throw at him, but Steve is completely undeterred as he rushes forward and slides into a Low Kick that hits the barrier, and while Neville does everything he can to keep the barrier up, the raw power of the attack is just so strong, the barrier starts to show cracks throughout the entire shield, but Neville is JUST able to hang on! Its absolutely incredible that Neville actually survived that!

Not caring for his own safety, Steve jumps up and then flies straight back down with another Low Kick, dealing so much damage that Neville gives a mighty roar before falling, no longer able to battle! Unfortunately for Matezoide, Steve just put way too much into that last attack, and he is down for the count as well! However, Zero the Bronzong is still able to battle while Dummy is out of usable Pokemon, so Matezoide is the winner!

Post-Round stats:

Neville @ Life Orb
HP: -10
6/2/3/3/95

Steve @ Rare Candy
HP: KO
EN: -5
6/2/1/3/110/ +14% Acc

Zero
4/5/3/5/28/ -10% Eva

Prizes!

Matezoide gets 9 CC and advances to the finals!
Steve the Primeape gets 3 KOC
Zero the Bronzong gets 3 MC
Ozzy the Venusaur gets 3 MC

Dummy007 gets 2 CC and joins me in infinite sadness
Harry the Volcarona gets 3 MC
Neville the Colosooil gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Draco the Salamence gets 3 MC and 1 KOC

I get 10 UC

Congratulations Mate, and good game to the both of you!

Last edited:
Due to Burn Colo survives A1 and Ape actually faints A2 due to Pressure (Which i forgot about)

Finally felling the gargantuan dark type, Steve raises his arms in triumph as the crowd cheers on, only to collapse soon after, being caught by his trainer just before he can hit the ground.

Easy, there, Steve...

Moving his vision back to his fellow trainer and friend, Dummy, Mate cant help but smile, for managing to defeat such a skilled opponent.

Thank you for this battle, Dummy.

And with this, the trainer recalls his trusty Primeape and leaves for the nearest Pokecenter, his spirit burning stronger than ever for the most important battle of his life: The Final Round.

(Crappy flavor, i am not a good writter >_>)

I would write something epic here, but I think everything that can be said has already been said. gg Mate, and good luck in the final! Also, thanks to ww for reffing, in spite of infinite sadness. ;_;

(but seriously tho Ancient Power and Smack Down for the loss amirite)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)