NU Braviary

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Braviary @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Roost

A soldier in the skies and an expert in combat is the Valiant Pokemon, Braviary. Its sky-high Attack paired with decent coverage allows it to break through many Pokemon like Vileplume, Sirfetch'd, Arcanine, and Diancie. Its serviceable typing provides an immunity to Ghost, allowing it to check unpatriotic subversives like Decidueye and Golurk. Defiant synergizes well with entry hazard setters like Garbodor and Dragalge to punish Defog from Mantine or Comfey. Close Combat decimates Steel- and Rock-types like Copperajah and Tyrantrum that resist Brave Bird. Iron Head targets Diancie and finishes off weakened foes without drawbacks. Pokemon like Drapion, Palossand, and Nasty Plot Celebi should be used to check Iron Defense Bronzong and other defensive Pokemon like Mudsdale and Garbodor. Offensive Water-type absorbers like Toxicroak and Heliolisk are also encouraged to check Blastoise, Vaporeon, and Inteleon. Electric-resistant Pokemon like Celebi, Decidueye, and Dragalge check Heliolisk and Rotom-C. Maximum Speed with a Jolly nature outspeeds neutral base 85s like Kingdra, Toxicroak, and Duraludon.

1626626511663.png

https://pokepast.es/682b3599f0bc5747
Here is a team featuring Braviary.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
A soldier in the skies and prowess in combat is the valiant Pokemon, Braviary. Its high attack accompanied with decent coverage allows it to check many Pokemon like Vileplume, Sirfetch'd, Arcanine, and Diancie.
Smh if you are going with the puns you might as well say its "sky high attack" to follow through. I dislike usage of the word check though as you do not OHKO all of these (i.e: Arcanine and Diancie can live) and they can do a large chunk back. I'd rather you use "break" instead of "check" as it captures the essence of Braviary here a little better.
Pokemon like Drapion, Palossand, or Nasty Plot Celebi should be used to notably check Iron Defense Bronzong and other defensive Pokemon like Mudsdale and Diancie.
I think I would mention another wall over Diancie here as the main point of this set is to lure Diancie, so listing it as a prospective wall like Bronzong and Mudsdale is probably not ideal. Otherwise, this is swell.

Rest is superb, great job! 1/1 roxiee have a good week my friend

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Add/Fix Remove Comment
Braviary @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Roost

A soldier in the skies and prowess an expert (or something else that lines up with "a soldier") in combat is the Valiant Pokemon, Braviary. (i did kill an exclamation point later; you can put one here if you like. no pressure!) Its sky high attack accompanied sky-high Attack paired with decent coverage allows it to break through many Pokemon like Vileplume, Sirfetch'd, Arcanine, and Diancie. Its serviceable typing provides an immunity to Ghost, allowing it to check terrorists unpatriotic subversives (or something else... probably not terrorists though) like Decidueye and Golurk. Defiant synergizes well with entry hazard setters like Garbodor or and Dragalge to utilize punish Defog from Mantine or Comfey and trigger its ability. Close Combat decimates Steel- and Rock-types like Copperajah and Tyrantrum that resists its STAB. Brave Bird. Iron Head targets Diancie and finishes off weakened foes so it doesn't gain a negative effect. without drawbacks. Pokemon like Drapion, Palossand, or and Nasty Plot Celebi should be used to notably check Iron Defense Bronzong and other defensive Pokemon like Mudsdale and Garbodor. Offensive Water-type absorbers like Toxicroak and Heliolisk are also encouraged to check Blastoise, Vaporeon, and Inteleon. Electric-resistant (added hyphen) Pokemon like Celebi, Decidueye, and Dragalge make great teammates to check Heliolisk and Rotom-C. (exclamation point -> period) Maximum Speed with a Jolly nature outspeeds neutral base 85s like Kingdra, Toxicroak, and Duraludon.

View attachment 359508
https://pokepast.es/682b3599f0bc5747
Here is a team featuring Braviary.

finland-GP.gif
1/1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)