Saul (Sableye) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Foul Play

Saul has a lot of tricks up his sleeves, from dealing with cartel dealers, as well as any trap setters and baton passers. Taunt prevents any tricks or traps, while will-o-wisp halves attacks and burns enemies down slowly. Recover makes saul more annoying, and allows him to stay out there longer. Foul play is for when we can attack safely.

Pinkman (Breloom) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance

Pinkman is a swords dance junkie. The strategy is to get the opponent asleep quickly then start dancing. Once Pink's attack is sufficiently high, mach punch and bullet seed will do a nice amount of damage in conjunction with technician. I muddled over possible items to give pinkman, but in the end I had to go with the life orb for its boost to attacks.

Hank (Gengar) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Pain Split
- Substitute

Hank is one of the special sweepers on our team, meant to take out other pokes and drug dealers. shadow ball and focus blast grant good type coverage, while substitute gives hank the time to find those pesky junkies. Pain split helps him survive a little longer, life orb gives his hits a little more oomph.

Skylar (Blissey) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect
- Flamethrower

Skylar is one thing: a bitch. Skylar acts as a wall and doesn't let anything take her down. Toxic provides some safety, wish provides extra health for her or anyone else, while protect keeps her safe to let toxic and wish do their thing. flamethrower acts as a basic attack for type coverage, and of course this bitch has leftovers.

Heisenberg (Alakazam) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Magic Guard
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Signal Beam

I would be lying if I said Heisenberg wasn't the meat and potatoes of our team. He's got a nice array of moves that allow him to deal with all sorts of problems. Psyshock is simply a must, focus blast, while inaccurate, allows Heisenberg to deal with those pesky dark types. Signal beam also helps in this department, as well as catching grass types off guard. HP ice gives Heisenberg a secret tool against dragon pokes, and often times they don't see it coming. With the focus sash, he's a tough one to bring down. All hail the king!

Mike (Mamoswine) @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower

And finally there's Mike. Basic physical attacking mamoswine. Ice shard is there for priority. The rest of his moves are for coverage.

Any suggestions in changing move sets or even pokemon would be so helpful, this is our first completely original pokemon team. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!​

First off love the theme die hard fan here. Secondly I think you should replace Skylar (Total Bitch) with Gus Fring I mean he would be totally BA for your team. Thirdly you guys are gay.

I don't know about Flamethrower on Blissey, I'd say Seismic Toss is always the better option. Gengar cant do much damage to Poison Types. Pretty solid team I guess, I won't make any changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)