Shared Egg Group: Bug
New Types:

Base Stats: 60/100/89/55/85/112
Abilities: Poison Point, Pressure, Speed Boost
New moves:
Attack Order, Acrobatics, U-Turn
-
Defog, Roost
Dex Entry: "Yer bein silly Jimmy, Scolipede's can't fly." "I saw it guv, wiv me own two eyes, twas bloody scary, it was" "Aye, aye, ye just been drinking too much." - Famous last lines in the next pokemon studios horror movie gave this new variant of Scolipede a scary reputation, making it a rarely seen variant.
Competitive use: Does everything scolipede does, but now with option to heal and U-Turn momentum.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Normal Sprite
Normal Sprite

Pokemon Name: Mantine-Guardian (Mantine+Dragonite)
Egg Group: Water 1
Stats: 70/87/70/80/140/70
Type:

New Moves: Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Extreme Speed
Abilities: Swift Swim/Water Absorb/Multiscale
Dex Entry:
These Mantine are considered guardians of all sea life, protecting them from outside danger when possible.
Competitive Use: Practically a Mantine who not only has better defensive properties, but also can even pull a decent Dragon Dance set.

Ema Skye

Work!
Pokemon Name: Wobbuffet - Weather
Egg Group: Amorphous
Stats: 190/33/64/33/58/33
Type: Psychic/Normal (swap Normal with Fire, Ice or Water for Forecast)
New Moves: Thunder Wave, Disable, Clear Smog, Toxic, Future Sight
Abilities: Forecast | Telepathy
Dex Entry: Wobbuffet continues to perplex research. This time, it seems Wobbuffet's communication with the weather has taught it new tricks.
Competitive Use: Wobbs needs a lot of help, but I wanted to try and fuse two 'shitmons' together for this and the result is... interesting. It's first four new moves all give it different ways to avoid being passive, and Future Sight gives it a way of breaking taunt (though it sucks) while also fitting into its theme of being 'patient'

Last edited:
Pokemon Name: Wobbuffet - Weather
Egg Group: Amorphous
Stats: 190/33/64/33/58/33
Type: Psychic/Normal (swap Fairy with Fire, Ice or Water for Forecast)
New Moves: Thunder Wave, Disable, Clear Smog, Toxic, Future Sight
Abilities: Forecast | Telepathy
Dex Entry: Wobbuffet continues to perplex research. This time, it seems Wobbuffet's communication with the weather has taught it new tricks.
Competitive Use: Wobbs needs a lot of help, but I wanted to try and fuse two 'shitmons' together for this and the result is... interesting. It's first four new moves all give it different ways to avoid being passive, and Future Sight gives it a way of breaking taunt (though it sucks) while also fitting into its theme of being 'patient'
By "Fairy" do you mean psychic or normal?

Toxtricity-Nordic
Togekiss-Hairy
Crobat-Fossil
Dragalge-Pickled (SV 1)
Runerigus-Lodestone (SV 2)
Scolipede-Flying

Ladies and gentlemen, I've officially lost interest in this mod. It's not any of your fault, I'm just kinda bored of this and want to focus on other things. Sorry about that.

Anyone looking to take over?
I nominate AquaticPanic for leader because he is one of the best users on the forums (In My Opinion), a pretty nice leader, and he has helped you with making sprites for the Pokemon created in this thread.

Right, before more people start to murder the new king... :psynervous: Let's close the vote!

With a voting strength of 6, the winner is Crobat-Fossil! It was a close vote however, with the runner-ups each having 5 votes; Toxtricity-Nordic, Runerigus-Lodestone and Togedemaru-Toge! Congratulations to the winners!
  1. Crobat-Fossil - 6
  2. Togedemaru-Toge - 5
  3. Runerigus-Lodestone - 5
  4. Toxtricity-Nordic - 5
  5. Togekiss-Hairy - 4
  6. Scolipede-Flying - 3
  7. Garchomp-Scythe - 3
  8. Nidoking-Sniper - 2
  9. Dragalge-Pickled - 2

We will now have a short discussion break before the next slate starts.
All hail the monarchy

Alright this is a hypothetical idea here, but I figure the discussion phase is as good a time as any to mention this. Now I want to preface this by saying I am aware that there's currently no new mods being accepted, but this wouldn't be for right now per say more of like an idea down the road if the council wants to go in this direction. In keeping with the headless king's desire to not bloat breeding variants and the demand for breeding variants to go on, perhaps a more competitively focused micrometa for breeding variants would satisfy the demands. As G-Luke said the current breeding variants didn't really have a competitive focus to it like say FE Alpha did where there were slates that all contributed to a meta. Obviously this is a decision the council would make, I just wish to propose the idea of Breeding Variants: Battle Edition* here and see if people would want that when a time comes to close this mod for now.

*The name should probably change.

Alright, Viva la Revolution.
Anyways, want to have a themed slate? Or maybe a DNA-mon-required slate like in Fusion Evolution.
Regigigas-Regi (+Regice, DNA)
Porygon-Z-Hallow (+Shedninja, Mineral)
Gardevoir-Waifumaster (+Magearna)

:ss/Inteleon: :lopunny:
Pokemon Name: Inteleon-Fecund (Inteleon + Lopunny)
Egg Group: Field
Stats: 70/85/74/120/65/120
Type: Water/Normal
New Moves: Aura Sphere, Hyper Voice, Thunderbolt
Abilities: Torrent/Sniper/Limber
Dex Entry: A certain trainer in galar was known for breeding inteleon's for the sheer purpose of making another trainer mildly annoyed. Whether or not this worked no one truly knows, but Inteleon-Fecund was a result from this program. It is known for its fluffiness and generally more *ahem* playful nature compared to its purebred counterpart. It also uses its ears to detect the location of people, meaning it can potentially be deadly.
Competitive Use: A nice special sweeper with a slightly better ability than base that exists to try and get its sweep on.

:ss/Inteleon: :pachirisu:
Pokemon Name: Inteleon-Cheeky (Inteleon + Pachirisu)
Stats: 70/85/65/120/77/120
Type: Water/Electric
New Moves: Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Nuzzle, Super Fang
Abilities: Torrent/Sniper/Volt Absorb
Dex Entry: A certain trainer in galar was known for breeding inteleon's for the sheer purpose of making another trainer mildly annoyed. Whether or not this worked no one truly knows, but Inteleon-Cheeky was a result from this program. Its added electric immunity makes it highly sought after for both mundane usage and usages of intel alike. The Galarian Government has actually issued mass breeding of this variant to help out with its MI6 operations.
Competitive Use: A surprisingly good pivot who can switch in and switch out of a decent amount of situations thanks to its ability and volt switch.

:ss/Inteleon: :incineroar:
Pokemon Name: Inteleon-Heel (Inteleon + Incineroar)
Stats: 82/85/65/120/65/120
Type: Water/Fire
New Moves: Fire Blast, Parting Shot, Scorching Sands, Focus Blast, Nasty Plot
Abilities: Torrent/Sniper/Intimidate
Dex Entry: A certain trainer in galar was known for breeding inteleon's for the sheer purpose of making another trainer mildly annoyed. Whether or not this worked no one truly knows, but Inteleon-Heel was a result from this program. Known for its more flamboyant and over the top mannerisms this breed of inteleon is used more in the entertainment industry. It typically wows people with its mastery over fire and water, and its bulkier body mixed with its ever present agility. Despite it being a bit of a show off, it is often kind to children and will generally entertain them if the opportunity arises.
Competitive Use: Another pivot, but this one is reliant on boots. Its speed plus its intimidate and parting shot combo make it quite the the tricky lizard tiger to deal with.

Last edited:
Pokemon Name: Gyarados-StillNotDragon :ss/gyarados: :charizard:
Egg Group: Dragon
Stats: 95/125/79/60/100/91
Type:

New Moves:
Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Dual Wingbeat, Roost, Belly Drum
Abilities: Moxie/Blaze
Height: 26'11"
Weight: 717.6 lbs
Dex Entry: Legends speak of a Gyarados that was tired of being teased for not being a dragon and decided to mate with a dragon so its children wouldn't suffer the same fate. Turns out Charizard isn't a dragon either.
Competitive Use: Azumarill, but with recovery and higher attack. Speed too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)