Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably super low on the priority list, but currently Triples Custom Games (both of them) don't allow you more than 6 Pokemon.
Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- You may only bring up to 6 Pokémon.

The Teambuilder lists Steel Beam as a Illegal Move for Zacian and Zamazenta, despite them being able to learn it.
It seems the Tutor requirement changed from a type check to a traditional Learnset, as Silvally can also learn Draco Meteor and Steel Beam without the need of a type-matching Disc.

Sectonia

But I set fire to the rain
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
The teambuilder currently has Meowstic-F with competitive legal. It validates properly and can be brought into battle with Competitive. However, if Meowstic-F has access to Competitive, then Meowstic-M should also have access to Prankster. This is not the case, and Meowstic-M sets with Prankster are rejected because of Prankster being unreleased. This isn't major, but this is a strange overlook. I know that, through in-game experience, Meowstic cannot get its HA at all.

There's a glitch with Alcremie's GMax move:

It says "Alcremie restored HP using its undefined" when this is clearly not the case.
pinch berryes are still bugged on dynamaxed mons
they should only recover 17% and not the full 33%
sitrus berry was fixed, but why no pinch berryes?
its seriously overpowered on gigantamax snorlax + multiple redirection on VGC ladder so quick fix would be greatly apriciated

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8vgc2020-1040347973 <- bug can be seen here
The Teambuilder lists Steel Beam as a Illegal Move for Zacian and Zamazenta, despite them being able to learn it.
It seems the Tutor requirement changed from a type check to a traditional Learnset, as Silvally can also learn Draco Meteor and Steel Beam without the need of a type-matching Disc.
The teambuilder currently has Meowstic-F with competitive legal. It validates properly and can be brought into battle with Competitive. However, if Meowstic-F has access to Competitive, then Meowstic-M should also have access to Prankster. This is not the case, and Meowstic-M sets with Prankster are rejected because of Prankster being unreleased. This isn't major, but this is a strange overlook. I know that, through in-game experience, Meowstic cannot get its HA at all.
Fixed on next server update.

DeagleBeagle

Banned deucer.
Currently Weather Ball's narration as Breakneck Blitz is wrong. Should say for example when Rain is up: "Max Strike Turned into Max Geyser!" or something like that instead.

Storm Drain in game does NOT block Snipe Shot, source - bulbapedia. And I know Snipe Shot goes through Follow Me in-game from experience, and the description of it doesn't mention that or Storm Drain on PS. Not sure about how P-tail vs Storm Drain works but worth testing that too.

G-Max Pikachu cannot get Volt Tackle in game according to Metabou.

Heal Pulse and Pollen Puff are supposed to heal 25% not 50% while dynamaxed but glitched on Showdown.

Not sure if Ally Switch + Stalwart is still glitched but it needs to hit the original target.

Dragon Darts might be glitched on PS, it either hits togekiss or checks for immunity then hits its ally twice on PS even if Kiss follow me's. I know for sure darts is glitched vs Indeedee Pikachu since it hits Indeedee and Pika each one time through follow me when it doesn't do that in-game (would hit Indeedee twice). The glitch seems to ignore Follow Me in the programming.

Yawn also is glitched, Bulbapedia says "It will also fail when used on a target under the effect of Safeguard, but a Pokémon that is already drowsy can still fall asleep while under the effect of Safeguard."

Unfortunately I didn't save replays of these, maybe can get them if it absolutely needed.

When will this be fixed I've seen multiple posts dating back to December 6th about it.

Duraludons Stalwart should ignore Ally Switch and hit the targeted pokemon even if it switched positions.

Proof is shown in this video here

On Showdown currently it doesn't follow the pokemon.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
When will this be fixed I've seen multiple posts dating back to December 6th about it.

Duraludons Stalwart should ignore Ally Switch and hit the targeted pokemon even if it switched positions.

Proof is shown in this video here

On Showdown currently it doesn't follow the pokemon.
Bugs will be fixed when the devs have time to get to it. Be patient.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8randombattle-1041193256

On Turn 7 / 8, the hover tooltip on Runerigus did not properly change from Wandering Spirit into Magic Bounce (nor did any message pop up to mention its new ability), although my Xatu DID successfully have its ability replaced (with the hover tooltip + message documenting it). Despite the fact that I would know what Runerigus's new ability would be, it did not update until Drampa's Glare was reflected on the next turn.

hi, I think I found a bug with wandering spirit and skill link

a cinccino used u-turn against my runerigus and, as it should, it obtained the ability wandering spirit while my mon obtained skill link. the thing is, during the rest of the battle, cinccino kept hiting 5 times with tail slap, just as it still had skill link. it may be really bad luck but, in case it's a bug, i leave it here

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ru-1041447865

hi, I think I found a bug with wandering spirit and skill link

a cinccino used u-turn against my runerigus and, as it should, it obtained the ability wandering spirit while my mon obtained skill link. the thing is, during the rest of the battle, cinccino kept hiting 5 times with tail slap, just as it still had skill link. it may be really bad luck but, in case it's a bug, i leave it here

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ru-1041447865
Abilities reset when you switch out--both had skill link

the summary window showed wandering spirit during the whole battle (you can check it in the replay on turn 15/16 for example), even after cinccino switched. if the abilities reset upon switching, the summary window needs to be fixed

So I was playing with my friend and asked him to try and kill my frosmoth through light screen
and he killed it so I checked my special defense and it showed only getting boosted from the assault vest not from its ability and I went into a damage calculator and it said that I should’ve got 2 shot not one shot, I even changed it to leftovers to see if having assault vest affected the ability and the ability still didn’t apply still.

I have no video for it but the ice scales ability doesn’t seem to be applying to frosmoth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)