Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

After a nice and lovely lynching, the town reawoke the next morning, only to find more bodies.

It seemed as though Inferno aka So what if I can't spell Armageddon? It's not the end of the world. was crushed by something large and slimely.
Dear Infernodragon aka So what if I can’t spell Armageddon? It’s not the end of the world

You are the Time Traveler.

"Night X - We have to go back, USER." You will go tripping through time to a previous mafia game and given a village-aligned night action of the host's choosing. USER will be informed of the game you traveled back to and be hooked for the night. The player will not be able to send this action while it holds a different village-aligned action. After one successful use of a time traveled action, the player loses said action and regains "We have to go back" as a night action.

You hold the Fake Tiger. While holding this item, once in the game, you may send "Night X - USER should Fuck Tiger, kind of." USER will be told that they will only be allowed to post once during the next day, and that their new posting restriction for the day is that they must act as though they were silenced and are breaking their silence and godkilling themselves to post some critical game-changing lynch vote. This item does not actually silence or godkill the player targeted; it merely changes their posting restriction for the day.

You are allied with the Purple Dancing Rats . You win when all threats to the Village are eliminated.
But turns out he's not alone. Next to him, lies the purple balled body of Mina aka Ampharos
Dear Ampharos aka Mina,

You are the Mafia Fogmaker. Each night, you may target one person to coat them in fog. All non-kill actions targeting them or done by them will fail. You cannot be roleblocked. You may not use this on yourself as that makes a paradox

Once a game, you may coat the entire town in fog, blocking all non-kill actions by anyone regardless of faction.

You are allied with the Gelatinous Boys. You will win once nothing can stop you from doing so.
Surprised, it takes you a minute to realize there's one final body. Von aka I would like to make a pun about philosophy but I Kant

Dear Von aka I would like to make a pun about philosophy but I Kant

You'st are Meme Man

Each night you can target an alias and find out their role PM.

Each night you can swap the position of two words in an alias's role PM that is not your own, provided both words exist in that role PM. For that night only, the target's role PM will be temporarily modified and function as if those words were swapped. You can modify placeholders, such as TARGET, as well. You can't target the same alias two nights in a row with this ability.

Swapping words can have varying results, such as a doing nothing, an action not working due to it not making sense grammatically (host's discretion how perfect the grammar has to be), a swapping of targets, or making an ability more powerful. Your target will not be notified of the swap until night results are sent. The target will not know the change is temporary until the end of the following day. If multiple instances of a word are found in the role PM, the first instance of each word is swapped, unless you specify otherwise and say you want to swap the second instance, or third instance, etc, provided that instance of the word exists. You may not modify a win condition.

Each night, you may insert one of the listed words (or symbols) into a role PM. You must specify after which word (first, second, third, etc.) you want to place the new word. This insertion will not occur until the night after it is used and will only last that night, but the player will know about the insertion before sending their night action during that night. Like your previous ability, this insertion will change how the role PM works temporary. The inserted word can be interacted with through your other ability.

Listed words (you can only use each of these once during the game):
SCROUNGE
crab2
CRAB
VILLAGER
HEAL
W̴̞̙̳̼̼ͮ͌ͣͤ́A̫͚͋ͣ̒ͤ̓̽̆R̯̩̰͍̬ͥ̿ͤN̤̞̗͖̬̣ͣ̇̿̇̚̚Ĭ̻̝͉̌͒NG̒͛
e (2.718281828459045235360287471352...)
↑↑↑
vortEX
STEAL
I̖̼̤̹̠̺͑ͦ̂ͭ̿N͆̿̌ͯ̈V̺̯ͨͤ͛̌O̦̲̺͋ͣͤͨ̈́Ǩ̼ͤ́̅̎E͓͕̮̻͡
MAFIA
PaRaLLeL
Destroy

You are allied with the Gelatinous Boys. You will win once nothing can stop you from doing so.
Seems like a very sad night for those jelly bois.

Results going out

vote RIP boiling water you will be Mist
2 scums dead, excellent results. now normally we ought to be discussing why we think this is the case but I already know that that's not happening, unfortunately.

"This insertion will not occur until the night after it is used and will only last that night, but the player will know about the insertion before sending their night action during that night. "

this is very weird btw

Vote Mist

As the REAL village leader, message me your results as well. Down with all these FAKE leaders, with their “accidental leaks” and “nonexistent roles.” We need someone with a HUGE reputation, and that person is me.

...or Apricity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)