Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

The sun is shining brightly as everyone awakens the next morning.

Everything seems to be normal. Except for a multitude of dead bodies and the entire town warped and twisted from seemingly endless paradoxes. Somewhere, a voice echos
"THIS! This is what happens when you let them make their own roles. Nothing makes sense and all they do is counter act each other. It's a wonder not everyone is dead."
Horrified at what may have happened, you turn to the bodies.

This one has been squashed by green gloop. It's none other than Duskfall aka liquorice
Dear Duskfall aka liquorice,

You are Princess Azura, from Fire Emblem Fates

Princess of the secret kingdom of Valla, born in Nohr and raised in Hoshido. If your heritage wasn't already confusing enough, Valla is a cursed kingdom, and anyone who mentions it by name elsewhere immediately disappears. The war of Hoshido and Nohr long over, the cursed Vallites are at it again, pulling the strings behind the chaos our unnamed town is experiencing.

WAKING DREAMS- As the war goes on, you will gradually start to see through the mafia's illusions and make out who they truly are. You start the game with a vision of three users, ONE of which is mafia. Once the mafia member within your vision has been eliminated, you will receive another vision of three players, and so on. If roleblocked the night you would receive a vision, it is delayed until the end of the following day.

INSPIRING SONG- As a Songstress, you can use your mystical song to inspire vigor in your allies, allowing them to act a second time. At night, you can submit a message saying "Night X- Sing for ALIAS". ALIAS will be able to use any one action they may have twice the following night. Of course, you can not target yourself.

You are allied with the Purple Dancing Rats . You win when all threats to the Village are eliminated.
But huh? Their body doesn't seem to have any bones. It seems as if they will fight on in another form.

The next body is of Rssp aka the worst pun I can think of. It seems like his luck has run out.
Dear Rssp aka the worst pun I can think of,

You are the Gam(bl)er Trainer Class, from the Pokémon series (duh).

Man, you’re an asshole. No matter what Gen it is, you’re always relying on some crapshoot. Whether it be Metronome or OHKO moves, you always trust in Lady Luck to steer you to the clear. They also censored your name beyond Gen I, to avoid adult content references. Here’s hoping the winds of fortune are at your back here!

You like OHKO moves, eh? Here’s the ultimate gamble for you: your life. Each night, you may send Former Hope “NX - Bet my life on [TARGET].” If and when you send this action, select either a player name or an alias name. If that alias or player dies that same night from a mafia kill, you rake in so much earnings that you gain a vigilante shot each subsequent night of the game. If you guess incorrectly, however, you die. No other power in the game can save you from this fate.

If you do not bet your life by the end of N3, your own luck runs out before you can even use it and you die without any hope to save you. Additionally, when you die, it is announced whether it was through a misplaced bet or a more violent cause.

You are holding the Sneaky Dicecup. While you hold this item, you are immune to Watchers (such as those who desire to snoop on your illegal and deadly gambling scheme).

You are holding the Loaded Dice. Each night while you hold this item, you may send Former Hope “NX - Care to roll the dice, [ALIAS]?” The host will roll a d6 (a six-sided die). On a result of 1, they gain your entire Role PM. On a result of 2-3, they learn this alias targeted them with a power, but nothing more. On a result of 4-5, you learn the player with whom the alias is associated. On a result of 6, you gain the 4-5 result as well as their alignment.

You are allied with the Purple Dancing Rats . You win when all threats to the Village are eliminated.

Perhaps most unexpectedly, you then find the body of Flyhn aka D38FIREMAKINGCHALLENGE. Looks like someone shot him.
Dear Flyhn aka D38FIREMAKINGCHALLENGE,

You are Donald Morgan (from Dresden Files)
Power 1: 1-shot BPV
Power 2: Delay lynches on him by one day/night cycle
Power 3: Night Vigilante targeting only from those voted, but not lynched. Cannot use this power the following night if he hits a Villager.
Power 4: If he uses Power 3 on a mafian (Night X, after Day X and before Day X+1), then nulls any mislynch on him from Days X, or that and X+1 if he needs to be powered up.

This mans bones are also missing! It seems as if they will fight on in another form.

Finally, this last body is most peculiar. It looks like someone put glasses and crazy hair on them. But it's unmistakably Leonard aka RIP Boiling Water. You will be mist. Considering the chessboard near them, it would seem if you die in the game you die in the other game.
Dear Leonard aka RIP boiling water. You will be mist.

You are the Evil Chess Scientist

During the day, you may target a smogon username. The following night, you will play a game of chess with your target. Different actions will occur depending on the night and result of the chess game. Resigning or agreeing to a draw is not allowed. On night 0 only, you may target a smogon username and will play a game of chess with them that cycle. This ability cannot be prevented, but can be redirected.

N0: The winner of the chess game gets a one-time full role PM inspection to be used on the following day only. If a draw, both players cannot vote the following day.

N1: The winner of the chess game is hooked for the current night. If a draw, both players lose all items they hold.

N2: The winner of the chess game is unaffected by any beneficial actions targeting them on the current night. The loser of the chess game can only talk in the game thread for the next day and night. If a draw, you can use this role twice the following night.

N3: The loser of the chess game dies. If a draw, both players swap all abilities they have and all items they hold. Their faction is not changed.

N4 and after: Cycle back to the beginning.

You are allied with the Gelatinous Boys. You will win once nothing can stop you from doing so.
Once again, the bones are missing. It seems as if they will fight on in another form.

Results going out

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
The Casing of Hal:

i am here to show you why hal is scum. it is unacceptable for someone like him to be leading village when his alignment is all but confirmed to be town; and i wonder why we decided to let this guy in the leadership in the first place? it's unfortunate really. so many townsmen have died under his "leadership" and who can we blame? hal. because hal is scum and i am going to show it to you within the contents of this post.

the odds of me being modkilled are near 100%
alright so this post right here implies that hal

Do not worry fellow purple dancing rats, for victory is now all but guaranteed thanks to me being actually good at this game. Vote slapthebag, and it is on the mafia's graves that we soon shall be dancing.

Nuxl

no what are you doing if you are so good at mafia why are you voting user slapthebag i mean firstly he just seems towny secondly he seems like he's absolutely godlike at mafia but what do i know right i know nothing about the guy haha lol i mean i was just able to tell by how amazing his alias was rofl in any case you are scum for voting him, "good at mafia" lol no if you were good you literally wouldn't be voting the most obvtown person in this goddamn game lol i mean if you were town it's pitiful to see someone so slow in their mind so you must just be scum, actually everyone on this amazing mafia player slapthebag's wagon is just definitely fucking scum like come on WHY are you voting him he's literally town he's had the best reads the best votes and the best night actions like dude what is town doing? oh wait slapthebag's the only one that's town here because everyone else that would be town would just be throwing so you must be just scum. i mean i get it I'd be scared too if slapthebag showed up in my game and started hard carrying literally everyone on the playerlist but you literally don't need to out yourselves so easily by voting the most towny player in existence lmao in any case the amount of words and content in this post should be enough to direct your attention somewhere else: here's the scum list so far: apricity aura guardian moodycloud daletterel ullar vooper all 6 of these are the last scum pushing a mislynch like it's just not fucking hard to see what's going on they are scum trying to push an easy wagon lol I see you but you won't get away so easily you know so im going to rally up the town to fight against this mafia team and win this easy ass game because ultimately if i don't nobody will so anyway i seriously need to type some more words to make sure my post is conftown because then otherwise it will be filler and the length would deter literally anyone from trying to read this but that's fine because the amount of bs i mean effort i put into this post just shows how towny i am lol but yeah anyway town don't choke and stop these guys from trying to throw away the game because i am town and this is not the lynch for today everyone claim to me and let me direct all your night actions because we have been led under this false pretense of village leadership too long and it's only right that i the best can stop this

Nuxl

everyone on slapthebag's wagon is scum. i know they is scum because the only person that tried to lynch the godlike alias slapthebag was vonfielder and guess what he flipped? scum! therefore, they must be scum. it really doesnt matter what slot i went on but i just random.org'd a slot lmao

vote Back in Australia, my puns are high koala-tea!

Y'all got together and lynched a harmless neutral

Dear Nuxl aka slapthebag,

You are The Bone King of Egypt

beware the mummy curse

You may bestow a mummy curse upon a single target. This curse is one-time use, and doesn't need to be used on the first night. Each player that a cursed player targets during the night will also become cursed. If a cursed player dies, they join your Skeleton Army, increasing your vote count by +1 per player (Skeleton Army is just flavor, the player is still functionally dead). Cursed players that die will have the phrase "they will fight on in the Skeleton Army" added to their death message.

If you are inspected, inspectors will receive the PM of someone cursed instead.

Each night you may protect someone, covering them in bones and preventing kills from hurting them.

Seeing as you are a skeleton, you are immune to being killed except by lynch. Despite being a monarch you still respect democracy!

You are a neutral party, and your goal is to be the last player standing.

Night 4 starts now. Itll end 12-10 at 9pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)