Helix: idler. Null
Yeti: first to jump on meowmix train, did suspicious af self lynch day 1. Scum
Former hope: idler, null
Vpp: confirmed town
Shuabaka: confirmed Mafia
Blazade: Mafia
Twin/maleo: idler null
Rssp1: also idler null

Only ones I'd be dead set on removing would be shuabaka/yeti. But seeing as how once I'm gone, you'll be in probably a 4:4 village to scum ratio. You're probably fucked anyways (or if it's 3 Mafia your position is still insanely shitty since Mafia still has almost all control over the sheep/bandwagons). Yeti/shubaka are still the most blatant scum but do what you will.

This might have been posted somewhere but I don't recall seeing it, however if/when Haruno proves to be mafia, then Shubaka would probably be likely not-mafia as I don't see the mafia intentionally lynching their own.

Gut reads after skim

Pancakes Haruno village idiots
Rssp my hardest gut town read
One of Yeti or Blazade is Maf (which I know is ridiculous to say)
There's 100% that there is maf on the Meow lynch
Null read on Yeti LPV with no death, idk why she would do that though as maf
GME I'm null, wanna lean town but scepticle. Lower than Haruno/pancakes for me
Something about the way shubaka posts always seems scummy to me so I'm guessing I'm tunneled and want to come back when I do full clear
Former Hope might be maf
Mafia are getting handed free win by retard village mistakes so they have more freedom voting/saying whatever
Sub is sub

Will probs change, wanted to post something before work since I'd label me as inactive scum rn from my read through

lynch Haruno
im town hooker, i hooked former n1 and haruno n2 because i didnt trust his claim and well i was right
therefore there's no way he got a result

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
also i feel like there are enough people willing to bw onto haruno over former hope his lynch should be treated with extreme caution. it feels very opportunistic.

i'd consider scumteam to be former hope, shubaka, and probably blazade who is orchestrating the lcs big play if haruno and thus vpp are town and merely village idiots

tbh rssp1 I do have some small doubts on that claim. Mainly, if Haruno was roleblocked last night, why would they claim to have an inspection? The obvious answer would be their mafia ability has a cooldown and if that's the case my doubts will disappear.

Also interesting note, only one person (whose vest was borked) died last night as opposed to the 3 attacks N1(at this point I don't believe Haruno's claim on their BPV being broken). So with the assumption that Haruno's ability has a cooldown and of course the main killer, that leaves one more vestbreaker around.

ugh sorry empoof i told you i didn't want to sub you in for no reason and then i preceded to do exactly that

Votecount
Haruno (5) - Former Hope, Haruno, Twin, shubaka, rssp1

That's majority so Haruno is lynched. Haruno was the Village Ability Inspector.

Given that all of the mafia have their BPVs up, even a successful street justice would not even the numbers and so the Mafia wins!

Congrats to Blazade, rssp1, shubaka17, and Twin for winning Bulletproof NOC. Blazade was an extra killer, rssp1 was a hooker, shubaka was a Mafia goon with a passive unkillable ability, and Twin was a BPV killer.

The remaining village roles were pancake and Empoof as Vanilla Towns, Yeti as a Vanilla town with a passive ability as unlynchable, and Former Hope as the tracker.

I'd like to post a full postgame by tomorrow but I'm just going to add some quick thoughts tonight because I need to put some stuff out there.

Sorry guys I basically fucked up the game. While I didn't necessarily screw the game over, I made a lot of small mistakes that ruined the balance / were not great instances of hosting. I would basically give myself a C+ / B-, which means that I can do a lot better. Basically I've learned that I shouldn't run two games at once - and honestly, this game was sort of an afterthought compared to my Survivor game. That's something that I'll definitely improve upon in the future (because I am capable of running good games really!)

The mafia were too strong. When I put the game forward for approval I made some changes and didn't really look too closely at how those changes affected the game. I added a BPV killer last second and I didn't realize that this gave the mafia 3 kills by the end of night 2. I think the village basically had very little room to maneuver in case they mislynched/mis-shot. I probably should've added 1 more village slot at the least to give them 3 mislynches.

Street justice was also too weak. I thought that it would've provided an avenue of discussion, but I realized that 4 ppl meant it was never going to happen. I should've reduced it to 3 ppl.

I also technically messed up the setup. Blazade had an extra kill but he was also had a passive modifier that enabled him to be lynched with 1 less vote (hated) when he killed someone. This was to balance the extra kill and it probably would've been interesting if I hadn't randed the role to Blazade.

I also probably should've made it clear that it was mylo the last day. It was too late to do so by the time I realized (tonight while I was working @_@). I should've been more clear about the hammer rule too.

Sorry guys. I truly think I had some really good ideas in here but I messed up by not giving it the attention it deserved. At the very least, I hope people had some fun and enjoyed it. In any case, I do feel that the mafia did deserve to win the game. TBH while there was some good play by some of the villagers, things definitely devolved into a clown fiesta by endgame. Anyways, I'll save that for the postgame postgame. Full postgame thoughts I will write up tomorrow and hopefully get out then / maybe Friday.

OK that was really weird and I had to make sure I didn't fuck up but I didn't, it was just Haruno who misinterpreted what happened (and my hosting philosophy is such that, it's not my place to clarify with Haruno...)

What happened was that Haruno targeted Yeti but was hooked by rssp1. Since he was hooked, he didn't visit anyone at night, and as a result FH received a result of Haruno going nowhere. I think Haruno initially tried to communicate he was hooked but it wasn't really clear? And then things kind of snowballed from there. So that was Haruno's fault for not being clear I think.

That said, I do think Haruno was the best village day 1+2 but I'll expand on that later.

On a more related note though.

Lynch Shubaka

mafia, hooker as per inspection last night.
This is 100% haruno saying he targeted shubaka and got him as scum which he lied about which puts the 2 PRs into a TvS so yeah this game was over at this post even if mafia had 3 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)