burger tournament [Round 1]

1672594131023.png

Which type of burger is the best and why? say in the comments with reason to enter your burger into the tournament winner gets nothing but ur burger goes into the hall of fame as best burger

rules:
- burger must have a name
- describe what is in the burger
- DO NOT COPY OTHER BURGER
- if the burger is not edible or kills you within 1 hour and 23 minute of eating it will be disqualified

nominations end january 4th at 5 pm gmt -6

good luc in the tourneyment

Last edited:

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
- if the burger is not edible or will kill u it gets disqualified
this rule needs more clarification. a burgier that would be a mere morsel for me would be enough to kill a legion of lesser burgher eaters. i have trained for resistance to salmonella, botulism, cyclospora, and a variety of lethal poisons. i have studied the art of sword swallowing, so there exists not a piece of debri that could obstruct my burtger consumption, and my immensely enlarged heart and blood veins allow me to withstand a staggering amount of cholesterol

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
ok ready go:

i just had in n out cheeseburger with my fiance...best damn burger i've had (their buns are mid)

soft Hawaiian roll
thin smash burger patty
grilled onion (chopped)
tomato slice
some remoulade (like a big mac sauce)
chedder cheese / american cheese
lettuce (leaf not chopped)

Have you ever wished for a "better" burger, investors?
Have you ever questioned whether the hamburgers of today represent our finest effort?
The burger from "How to Make a Hamburger: 10 Steps (with Pictures)" is what I present to you.
Not only is it from the renowned WikiHow, but it also includes directions for those DIY enthusiasts and brokies who wish to make them at home.
Yes, the ingredients may appear to be typical.
The stock photographs can give the impression that it's just your average burger.
But this burger is unique in that regard.
Even though it appears conventional, this burger defies expectations and tastes better than anything Gordon Ramsey could possibly concoct.
Considering that the article was published on April 1st however, you could assume that I'm kidding.
But no, how dare you assume I would lie about something so significant.
This is a burger that has the potential to revolutionise the food business.
If any of you potential buyers have an offer for a percentage of this business I’m all ears

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)