Burungeru

Status
Not open for further replies.
In combination with taunt, 44/48 Speed EVS might be desirable, in order to outspeed Vaporeon. 84 Speed EVs (or more, for certainity) allow Burungeru to completely shut down Skarmory and defensive Politoed, who might switch in in hopes of Poisoning Burungeru.

I personally prefer Will-O-Wisp over Toxic as it helps against Steel types, namely Skarmory, Forretress and Nattorei, who are completely shut down by combination of Burn and Taunt, however Boiling Water might be used instead. I like WoW more for the bigger chance of Burn and its' effectiveness against Water immune Pokemons, however Boiling Water is useful namely against defensive DD Gyarados.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
In combination with taunt, 44/48 Speed EVS might be desirable, in order to outspeed Vaporeon. 84 Speed EVs (or more, for certainity) allow Burungeru to completely shut down Skarmory and defensive Politoed, who might switch in in hopes of Poisoning Burungeru.

I personally prefer Will-O-Wisp over Toxic as it helps against Steel types, namely Skarmory, Forretress and Nattorei, who are completely shut down by combination of Burn and Taunt, however Boiling Water might be used instead. I like WoW more for the bigger chance of Burn and its' effectiveness against Water immune Pokemons, however Boiling Water is useful namely against defensive DD Gyarados.
These are all noteworthy comments. However, I think it should be noted that if you opt to use will o wisp instead of boiling water, heatran will wall you all day, and will all the more eager to try to switch in for a free flash fire boost.

Hrm, well, as a makeshift guide for Burungel, this is what I have to offer as its only viable set, in Smogon format:

Boiling Water/Surf
Evil Eye/Shadow Ball
Recover
Taunt/Toxic/Will-O-Wisp
Optionals: Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Water Spout, Night Shade, Blizzard, Brine, Acid Armor, Confuse Ray, Hidden Power, Psych Up, Substitute, Psych Up
Main Uses: Bulky Water type} Water immunity, Normal immunity, Fight immunity, Burning stuff (which pretty much any Water type can do now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)