1v1 BW 1v1 Cup: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get an extension pqs & I? Saw the jankie 5am time deadline...we playing later in the day...
I've noticed a bunch of other people are playing today after the deadline so, while it is restricting for me time-wise,
I'll be delaying the deadline to 11:59 PM GMT today
This means that Round 2 will be going up tomorrow afternoon with a shorter deadline

Games that aren't completed by that time will be coinflipped tomorrow around 12pm GMT, or given to activity (if an activity call has been made before the deadline)
Extensions will be given if requested before the deadline.

Reactions: pqs
I forfeit. I waited till the last second b/c I thought the deadline was much later. I don't think I deserve an activity win for asking to schedule 24 hours before the match.

yukairu

Banned deucer.
Activity. Me and my opponent settled for sunday but he made no effort to communicate with me today even though i was ready to play

The first two replays are the same

can i have activity/an extension with aidan? we were scheduling on discord and i initially couldnt play because i had my wisdom teeth removed, but when i was feeling better aidan left all the servers we shared and wouldn't accept my friend request.

Administrative decisions:
AltCauseImInsecure and yukairu have received their activity win
ayedan and Kardistry King will be granted a 3 day extension. Their game must be completed before Thursday at 12PM GMT.

The following matches:
toytean vs Poison Adhesive
Tom842 vs Haki
have been conflipped, as their games have not been completed before the deadline, and no activity call has been made/extension requested.
1571055444085.png

gg toytean and tom842 for advancing to r2

Round 2 will be going up later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)