BW Cup I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what I know Veni Vidi Vici is Son of Zeus, not Livio. If you didnt know they are twins so yeh, and it's unlikely that Livio joined with 2 alts (it makes more sense since they're 2 they joined the tour with 2 alts). Son of zeus also clearly announced on his profile that he won't use it anymore a month ago I guess, but that would turn out with a infraction at worst but definitely not with the ban of user Veni Vidi Vici. I know it's difficult to dimostrate they are actually twins (well actually not, I think they're open to do a skype call with any of the TDs), but it's more difficult to dimostrate that Veni Vidi Vici is Son of Zeus and not Livio. Idk just wanted to spend some words here because they're both frens of mine. Gl & hf with the tour everyone.

For what I know Veni Vidi Vici is Son of Zeus, not Livio. If you didnt know they are twins so yeh, and it's unlikely that Livio joined with 2 alts (it makes more sense since they're 2 they joined the tour with 2 alts). Son of zeus also clearly announced on his profile that he won't use it anymore a month ago I guess, but that would turn out with a infraction at worst but definitely not with the ban of user Veni Vidi Vici. I know it's difficult to dimostrate they are actually twins (well actually not, I think they're open to do a skype call with any of the TDs), but it's more difficult to dimostrate that Veni Vidi Vici is Son of Zeus and not Livio. Idk just wanted to spend some words here because they're both frens of mine. Gl & hf with the tour everyone.
They also both signed up for http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/season-19-week-5-bw-ou-2-won-by-veni-vidi-vici.3535389/ and passed at least a round each kinda reinforcing this statement

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
ALRIGHT after reviewing the situation, Livio is allowed to play. Rumor no longer has a bye. Sorry about that! Please tell us when you're entering a tournament with someone sharing your IP though.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Same as anti. Opponent hasn't logged in, in a few days and i've yet to get a response. Apparently he has a crappy timezone when compared to mine so activity just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)