BW Cup II - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
lost in 3, ggs i guess.
g1 lost pretty cleanly, got outplayed to shit not much else to it
g2 i missed a stone edge on a landot that made me need my ferro, but then he missed a pair of focus blasts on the ferro so i took it.
g3 he kinda just won w/ volc and then risked it turn 7 and got a three turn sleep that caused me to lose 2 mons for nothing and i lost. yea i'm kinda salty ngl b/c now i'll get a bucnha shit for losing this early, but it was a fun series and you played well dude, gl in remainder

Scythe. and I are having serious problems getting the games done, appearently.
I was really busy last week and didn't have too much time to play, especially in the weekend so i told him to wait a bit until I figure out a good time for both of us. However, he mentionned in our POWC conversation that he wasn't going to be available at all this week and I completely forgot that ewtension deadline was today .
Jirachee what are we supposed to do now? If he somehow appears tomorrow i'm up to play the games, otherwise it's your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)