BW Cup IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent and I are in time zones with around a 10 hour difference. Whenever he is asleep I'm awake and vice versa. Whenever one of us is finally open the other has something important going on such as school. I messaged him yesterday asking for a set time and I haven't received and answer yet. What do we do?

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
My opponent and I are in time zones with around a 10 hour difference. Whenever he is asleep I'm awake and vice versa. Whenever one of us is finally open the other has something important going on such as school. I messaged him yesterday asking for a set time and I haven't received and answer yet. What do we do?
Unfortunately, all you can do is give each other all of your times you can play and hope something works out. Perhaps over the weekend one of the two of you will have more flexibility and be able to get it done. Make sure to follow the scheduling guidelines, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)