BW Cup IV - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant indeed as i am going to bed soon (class tmrw), and idk how an extension would work because of our gmts and because i am quite busy due to classes / studying / gym during weekdays

I cant indeed as i am going to bed soon (class tmrw), and idk how an extension would work because of our gmts and because i am quite busy due to classes / studying / gym during weekdays
well, i can play tomorrow all morning until 12pm my time and after 6 pm my time and on tuesday all day after 1pm my time. I guess we can find a break to play ^^

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Stockings vs Dj Breloominati♬ - Stockings stopped viewing forums on Tuesday and didn't respond for most of the round. He finally viewed them again last night, but still failed to respond whereas DJ Breloominati tried to get the game done. (AW)

Melle2402 vs Christo - Christo never responded to Melle2402's VM. (AW)

The Quasar vs Ernesloru - Ernesloru stopped responding and viewing forums on Friday while The Quasare was active and tired to schedule. (AW)

Lfrs vs Alexander. - Lfrs missed the scheduled time today while Alexander. was on for it and activity posted. (AW)

dragonuser vs Lord Booty Milk - dragonuser never responded to Lord Booty Milk's VM. (AW)

dragonitenb vs Jimmy Turtwig - dragonitenb missed the scheduled time today while Jimmy Turtwig was on for it and activity posted. (AW)

Stockings vs Dj Breloominati♬ - Stockings stopped viewing forums on Tuesday and didn't respond for most of the round. He finally viewed them again last night, but still failed to respond whereas DJ Breloominati tried to get the game done. (AW)

Melle2402 vs Christo - Christo never responded to Melle2402's VM. (AW)

The Quasar vs Ernesloru - Ernesloru stopped responding and viewing forums on Friday while The Quasare was active and tired to schedule. (AW)

Lfrs vs Alexander. - Lfrs missed the scheduled time today while Alexander. was on for it and activity posted. (AW)

dragonuser vs Lord Booty Milk - dragonuser never responded to Lord Booty Milk's VM. (AW)

dragonitenb vs Jimmy Turtwig - dragonitenb missed the scheduled time today while Jimmy Turtwig was on for it and activity posted. (AW)

dont't think it's fair, because i could play all week and alexander could would play for like 2 hours. I had an emergency, this things happen. An extension would be nice, but whatever

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
dont't think it's fair, because i could play all week and alexander could would play for like 2 hours. I had an emergency, this things happen. An extension would be nice, but whatever
What you said is partially fair, partially not. You were active and tried to get it done, but so was Alexander. You guys scheduled on Monday and just because the time he proposed was on Sunday did not mean he couldn't play the rest of the week -- it was simply that he could not make the exact times you were on during those other days you mentioned. Given that you both made an effort, I asked the TDs how to proceed and I was told that because you missed the time today, Alexander. should advance. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)