BW Cup V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
My and my opp agreed for this weekend but he has shown no sign of being alive and i cant wait any longer.
Requesting activity

my oppo has been fairly inactive - we agreed to play this evening, and although we didn't have a specific time set, I messaged him multiple times confirming I was online and available to play when he was. I received a message at night, several hours after our roughly scheduled timeframe, asking if I was still available, without indicating where my opponent would be online, under what name, and for how long. I was playing another series during this time, but I replied back in-between games saying I could still play and would be ready once i finished. I asked where I could find him and let him know how to find me, but I have heard no word back from him since.

Considering his communication has been extremely minimal and that my next few days are quite busy, I would call for activity here, though I would be able to play out an extension, assuming my opponent can show during that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)