BW BW Global Championship 2023: Round 2 [The Deadline Is Now One Week] [Stage Two @ Post 93]

Status
Not open for further replies.

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
won vs toasterboi420 and calling activity on the dark ocean since he hasn't been on since monday

dawn to the dusk

during the tough day
is a Contributor to Smogon
The opponent still didn't make an appointment with me, he said he could do Sunday, so I gave the time, and I only had time to play at 16:00 on Sunday afternoon, he still didn't show up and I had waited for him for half an hour.Calling act vs set2 opp
NJQ{HG{MK[43Y)TY@ZRC80A.png

Segale

Banned deucer.
You ask a bout a time then cry noone responded to you during the night, i told you on the post at what times we can play brother :), maybe you can find few minutes to play in those times i gave :) as i said i will not be playing during the time you gave because im not home then :)

dawn to the dusk

during the tough day
is a Contributor to Smogon
You ask a bout a time then cry noone responded to you during the night, i told you on the post at what times we can play brother :), maybe you can find few minutes to play in those times i gave :) as i said i will not be playing during the time you gave because im not home then :)
I'am GMT+8.We have a six-hour time difference, and your free 6 p.m. is my 0:00 a.m. I can't stay up and play because I have a lot of work and stuff to do in the next morning man.You'd better find another time, or a little earlier, but the time I can give is between 8 and 10:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
{CONJHW)4SA447W{5532M(T.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)