BW BW OU Winter Seasonal #3: Round 4

opponent sent me a scheduling VM with a day and time range and never replied when i gave him a specific time and followed up. it's now 40 min past the time i offered, so act win plz.

lol lost to amir on iron head flinch (when the game was close frome over ofc) and crits on my hippo when i'm playin hippo only to get up rocks on exca. love this game ggs.

Amir

Banned deucer.
lol lost to amir on iron head flinch (when the game was close frome over ofc) and crits on my hippo when i'm playin hippo only to get up rocks on exca. love this game ggs.
Aye, I'm sorry bro but it's part of the game, I had no reason to just pp stall hippo and win with Excadrill. While the crit with hp ice on the hippo was a 63% roll in my favor... that's why I went for it. :messi:

Aye, I'm sorry bro but it's part of the game, I had no reason to just pp stall hippo and win with Excadrill. While the crit with hp ice on the hippo was a 63% roll in my favor... that's why I went for it. :messi:
sry bro i should not have reacted this way, but you wannot pp stall with exca lol your team was taking too much damage from sr, i just was frustated bc i had the game until some hax... Now about the hippo it really hurts bc i had to find the perfect set up for him to have a chance to get back on the game (i have some spdef, the roll was in my favor) and the game would have been different. Anw ggs i should not have went to losers or lose g1 that's on me i can't complain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)