BW2 NU: What Could Have Been-Semifinals

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
BW2 NU-What Could Have Been

Welcome to the BW2 NU-What Could Have Been Tournament!
It's standard BW2 NU but with one twist: One Pokemon from BW2 RU will be dropped into the tier for use in the tournament each round! In that sense, this tournament will give a taste of what the metagame could have been like with the potential dropdowns that RU had never given the tier.​

Rules
  • Standard BW2 NU tournament
  • The tournament will be single elimination
  • Matches are best of one
  • Matches will be played on Pokemon Showdown! using the Gen 5 RU format
  • All tournament rules are in effect
  • All standard clauses apply
  • One Pokemon will be released for use in the tier each round and will be usable for the remainder of the tournament and subsequent rounds.

Semifinal Pairings

Insult vs. Kushalos
byronthewellwell vs. honchkrow
Finchinator
vs. SOMALIA

Anyways. That's the semifinal pairings. In any case, I have decided the additional dropdown that I'm doing for this round is Poliwrath. Hariyama, Klinklang, and Rhydon are still legal if you still wish to use those.

The deadline for this round is Tuesday, July 23 at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5). Get your matches done and best of luck.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Ok so I never got tagged from this I guess and I totally missed it going up. Can I have an extension until Friday of next week? Really sorry for my carelessness here. I’m on vacation until Thursday and would like to play, if that’s on with the host and Somalia

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok so I never got tagged from this I guess and I totally missed it going up. Can I have an extension until Friday of next week? Really sorry for my carelessness here. I’m on vacation until Thursday and would like to play, if that’s on with the host and Somalia
Ok with that
Okay then. I will grant you guys an extension until this upcoming Friday (July 27th).

I'll be posting finals shortly since the other two matches are done so we can have a first matchup for finals for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)