not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
i ordered something called veggie chicken at a restaurant, im like oh shit yeah this gonna be healthy np. i go ahead and start eating it and it's drenched in oil?????

what the actual fuck

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
I matched with a girl on hinge and the first thing she told me was she was vegan so naturally I responded with "why"

She hasn't answered me and its been 2 weeks.
i'll make the obvious joke: obviously if she didn't give you the full spiel about animals etc. even when prompted (!) she clearly is not actually a vegan (this is funny because of the stereotype tha

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
so im sleeping in my room right and my family orders a cleaning service to come in that morning, can you tell me why someone walks in my room without knocking as im passed out? where's the respect anymore??? i cant get my beauty sleep

Sounds like your complaining that school will end and summer will start few days sooner.

Glass is half full
is that how that works?

The ~15 minute addition will be applied on the next school year, my only gripe is that school starts earlier, at 8:20, 8:15 if you include the passing period. It's not the worst in the world, but I'd rather stay at school entirely later than wake up earlier with my already fucked up sleepy brain.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
The ~15 minute addition will be applied on the next school year, my only gripe is that school starts earlier, at 8:20, 8:15 if you include the passing period. It's not the worst in the world, but I'd rather stay at school entirely later than wake up earlier with my already fucked up sleepy brain.
Do you play sports? If you aren't playing sports and you don't go to a private school there is no reason why heading to bed around 9:00-9:30 isn't possible. Also yes, schools are required to hold you for a certain amount of hours. Starting 15 minutes earlier adds up which means the school year will end earlier.

Do you play sports? If you aren't playing sports and you don't go to a private school there is no reason why heading to bed around 9:00-9:30 isn't possible. Also yes, schools are required to hold you for a certain amount of hours. Starting 15 minutes earlier adds up which means the school year will end earlier.
Fair, fair enough. You make a solid point.

I'm just not a morning person, lol :P

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
why would you need to go to be at 9 for an 8 am starting period. you can go to bed at 11 and still get your 8 hours

edit: well ig if you’re young enough you need more z

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)