not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

Something that weirdly scares the shit out of me is when I watch a movie or a show or a video and a person just... walks towards the lens. I don't know why though. It just feels like the people in it are gonna jump out of the screen when something like this happens

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Something that weirdly scares the shit out of me is when I watch a movie or a show or a video and a person just... walks towards the lens. I don't know why though. It just feels like the people in it are gonna jump out of the screen when something like this happens
you ever watch The Ring?

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Oh so we're friends now? That's how it is? We play one Bo3 of Fissure only Dugtrio 6v6, the same one where you CHEAT, and now you're gonna pretend we're best buds? Actually trying to reel me into this parasocial comradery of yours as if I have forgotten what you did? This is the exact kind of tactless behavior I expect from "Big Stall" Smogon Mods like yourself.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh so we're friends now? That's how it is? We play one Bo3 of Fissure only Dugtrio 6v6, the same one where you CHEAT, and now you're gonna pretend we're best buds? Actually trying to reel me into this parasocial comradery of yours as if I have forgotten what you did? This is the exact kind of tactless behavior I expect from "Big Stall" Smogon Mods like yourself.
real friends how many of us, how many of us...

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
babe wake up new copy-pasta just dropped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)