NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so bc I know I'm town i'm pretty sure at least one person earlio pushed at some point OR/AND one of the two people he had "no opinion on" is scum. so that's haruno, durza, fenbaka, acid, moody. i'm pretty sure out of this pool only one person is scum because I'm not sure if earlio is good enough to bus 2 people with help from any of these people except for maybeeee moody. so now we're back to reading the game after that tangent.
This is terrible logic from pancake

who pointed out that kirsche is unlikely scum since he voted earlio over durza on d2 because that could be a possible kirsche scum partner
I did. Other people might have too idr

also confused as to why town kirsche/pancake would point out why I'm more likely to be scum than shubaka?

another problem i have with acid!scum is he has no agency, he hasnt really pushed any mislynches or done anything ~that~ scummy.

i dont think i have ever played with acid!scum tho
I think that not pushing any lynch is scummier than pushing a mislynch. The first one is not trying to convince anybody of your opinions, the second could be scum or an assertive townie who's just wrong.

I did. Other people might have too idr

also confused as to why town kirsche/pancake would point out why I'm more likely to be scum than shubaka?

I think that not pushing any lynch is scummier than pushing a mislynch. The first one is not trying to convince anybody of your opinions, the second could be scum or an assertive townie who's just wrong.
They both have you as a very high town read so they should have raised an issue of you being in the poe

Asek

Banned deucer.
acidphoenix
Asek
BigBangMeteor
kirsche
MoodyCloud
Champ1604->Pancake
Fenrir Aesir->Shubaka
Thetwinmasters
zorbees

asek twin moody are conf town at this point
if gf flips on lynches zorbees is conf town
bbm is strong town but haruno sr'd him fsr. might need to iso that slot
i think champ spewed town but il need to look at the pancake iso as well
shuba needs to catch the fuck up

i think kirsche is first cab off rank in my iso barring seeing something extremely towny in my iso.
id have to re evaluate after that point to see who i would want next.

i'm rereading some of the past few pages and I feel like some people are forgetting that asek is clear and zorbees scanned town?

I have a hard time reading shubaka because a lot of his posts are irrelevant. all his day 2 posts are about day 1 content, and some of them aren't even useful because they're like responding directly to posts made then, or looking at things without flips in mind. he also never spoke about the lynch afaics, which is annoying. But what pings me the most is his kirsche read:

just for that i'm going to sleep after the castlevania flip

oh and lynch kirsche so many things are rubbing me wrong about him, it almost feels too straightforward to lynch him
shubaka if it feels almost too straightforward to lynch him why do you need to iso him to explain your read? shouldn't you be able to give like at least one example of a scummy thing if there are so many things rubbing you the wrong way about him? it's one thing to need an iso if you just have some vibes, but why would you need to iso if you already think he's scummy enough to vote?

also, in shubaka's day 1 analysis there's only one small reference to kirsche, so it feels weird for this read to go from 0 to 100 so fast.

kirsche is higher priority obv but I'd also like shubaka to give reads on me/acid/pancake, with reasons behind them.

i'm rereading some of the past few pages and I feel like some people are forgetting that asek is clear and zorbees scanned town?

I have a hard time reading shubaka because a lot of his posts are irrelevant. all his day 2 posts are about day 1 content, and some of them aren't even useful because they're like responding directly to posts made then, or looking at things without flips in mind. he also never spoke about the lynch afaics, which is annoying. But what pings me the most is his kirsche read:

shubaka if it feels almost too straightforward to lynch him why do you need to iso him to explain your read? shouldn't you be able to give like at least one example of a scummy thing if there are so many things rubbing you the wrong way about him? it's one thing to need an iso if you just have some vibes, but why would you need to iso if you already think he's scummy enough to vote?

also, in shubaka's day 1 analysis there's only one small reference to kirsche, so it feels weird for this read to go from 0 to 100 so fast.

kirsche is higher priority obv but I'd also like shubaka to give reads on me/acid/pancake, with reasons behind them.
God father exists

yeah but reading stuff like "zorbees is null" and "asek is town can't explain it" from shubaka, and moody being suspicious of asek makes me think those two just completely missed asek's claim and scan, rather than that they took it into account and ended at those conclusions

Pancake and kirsche should have pointed out why bbm is in the lynch pool over shubaka if they are town
? He was in my PoE lynch pool hence why I plan to reread him. The reason I thought he was town was based on Haruno being scum which is obviousy outdated. He was kinda townie for much of the game but can't really say for certain until I get to the ISO (which will prob be next post as I don't have much time right now) and re-evaluate his posts.

why shub??????
Page 51 I explain what bothers me about Shub, the tl;dr is he's only started suspecting me now, almost implying everything I do is scummy, yet he also implied he liked my first post. There's no actual reasons for me being scummy other than it being "totally straightforward" either and if it really is that straightforward why is he having to go back to find out the general gist of it?

I reread pancake and I think I'm going to put him at bottom lynch priority out of the non-confirmed towns. The things that pancake has talked about the most are his haruno case, his moody case, and his shubaka townread. Neither of the cases looks egregious to me. The reasoning for his shubaka townread (both his original reason, the durza/haruno "1v1", and the new reason, that his play is "too scummy to be true") is quite bad. However, it wouldn't be good play for scum to remove a play from the dwindling lynch pool unless they're buddies. While that's possible I think since there are other equally viable or more viable lynch candidates I would rather not lynch someone based on interactions between two unflipped people.

twin iirc you thought champ was pretty town so why does this logic outweigh that? also can you explain your shubaka read because I would lynch them before pancake.

My opinion on kirsche is that he's done more scummy things than pancake and shubaka but he's also done more townie things. I maintain that he has townier interactions with earlio than anyone else in the lynch pool. His worst actions are not really pushing durza and fenrir after voting them day 1, and spending a lot of time making obvious points, like breaking apart champ's posts and pointing out why twin was town. wrt stuff about him buddying twin- yeah he was I guess but as scum I'd rather kill strong townies than buddy up to them and leave them alive.

kirsche now that moody is clear who do you think makes the most sense as shubaka's buddy and why?

I don't know which of kirsche and shubaka I'd rather lynch. I'd lynch acid first, but both kirsche and shubaka are entirely plausible scummates for him. kirsche was defending him day 2 and still doesn't want to lynch him and I don't think shubaka has spoken about acid since saying he had the best content in the game in his first post.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i just reread fenrir and i'm more convinced that that slot is scum, fenrir was criticizing a lot of earlio's posts but never called him scummy, wanted to vote durza but never commited a vote, and his reasoning on BBM scumread wasnt great imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)