CaffeineBoost

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Man oh Man sure do wish My brain could remember the smogon University forums member Notorious for a Great deal of their posting History being their own username and Hardly any other Thing beyond what Had been previously mentioned with the Exception of Stuff They otherwise need to include like Replays to prove they had Achieved victory in a Pokemon match.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Man oh Man sure do wish My brain could remember the smogon University forums member Notorious for a Great deal of their posting History being their own username and Hardly any other Thing beyond what Had been previously mentioned with the Exception of Stuff They otherwise need to include like Replays to prove they had Achieved victory in a Pokemon match.
this feels like you started the post then spammed the middle suggestion from your phone's autofill.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
this feels like you started the post then spammed the middle suggestion from your phone's autofill.
Man oh Man i lol yeah i i just got home from school and then i got back home and he got a new one and he was still a good one but i i had to get to me and he was still a good one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)