Other Metagames Can you rate my balanced offense team in USUM Balanced Hackmons?

Which is the best choice of move for making a match 3 vs 3 ?

• Explosion

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Self-Destruct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Gambit

• Misty Explosion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, i found out that the best type of teams in my eyes were the balanced offensive ones, so I decided to make one.

:Aurumoth::Victini::Landorus-Therian::Regieleki::Cawmodore::Necturna:
This is 3v3. Hyper offense in CAP is all over the place, and this team provides a fairly good look into the staples of HO in CAP. Final Gambit Aurumoth can be quite surprising to run into if you didn't know it got it, and it's honestly an amazing addition to HO. Otherwise, the team has all the standard staples of HO. The idea is that you force a 3v3 with rocks up, then use a combination of screens + sweeper of your choice to win. The team obviously has some issues, namely with Infiltrator Pult, but rocks makes the matchup much more manageable.
Actually i found dex's idea quite intriguing, So decided to make one of gen 7 balanced hackmons
First up my lead is
:(Slaking):
This lead is pretty much straightforward and does nothing else than to set up screens then explode if you wnt to try out different sets you may even try a set with rocks, spikes and t-spikes but i found this set very good and after some games tried to make it a attacker but it fitted this team better as a screen setter and exploder. so thats done with now on to next
:(Mewtwo-Mega-Y):
here is i mon which has a lot of potential as a late game sweeper but i placed in the middle of the team to get up a ko or two at least , this set is also pretty straightforward spore your opponent set up a smash or two and then get a ko at least if its abi is simple you may as well contend with one smash which will take you to +4 also make sure that you have a sash too.
:(Regigigas):
Regigigas is a very good mon because its explosions are a force to be reckened with well you can replace triage with other abilities like adaptibility which with give you extra fire power but triage overall is better as it allows regigigas to live for a lot more time and rest moves are well easy to understand.
:(Deoxys-attack):
This set is basically a copy of the above set doing the same job tho it's ability is dazzling so as to prevent priority moves which threaten deoxys. This mon is a built in sweeper so after a smash even Mewtwo is wary of its power.
:(arceus):
This set is actually a helper to toxepex as it has better speed and can also tank some hits in case of a set up mon it can also cripple the mon which can result in easy kills for the others specially regigigas. This is the main reason for triage .
:(Toxapex):
Every team is incomplete without a prankster user so here is the prankster toxepex. This mon has a very good defensive typing and bulk required for a good prankster user ,it's moves are nothing out of ordinary.
Replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-1537480895
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-1537485463-fbwa88dir5h78f8ig8sjm7u70pvf75dpw
(power of toxepex):blobpex:
The only threat which i faced while facing opposing mons as every mon can do everything was this :dp/(shedinja):and:bw/shedinja: and :ss/shedinja: and :sm/shedinja:. So beware of that mon, as anly pex and Mewtwo can ko it.
Click for set
P.S. ->Click on sprites for more pastes

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)