• ASAP!

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Gimme a week please

Votes: 39 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I'd join but my computer is broken meaning inactivity for me. :(

I'd be glad to donate a prize. I have 2 really cool spiders (Ariados).

i want in :D

and im sring surfing pikas so if i get a really good one want it for a prize ?_?

EDIT:
Blastoise.
(i usually read the rules after posting... heh)

well i did offer when you first asked for help :P

so yea i have a meh one right now so if i dont get better it could be used...

and pm me if you see anything i have that you think would be cool for a prize :P

Added. Also reserved a spot for goodbar. Obviously he'll want to join this with all the help he gave me in the planning, so it's only fair to do so.

you sorta got my name wrong on the list...but it doesn't really matter as long as you know that its me =P

Edit: Blastoise...I was wondering why people were doing this until I read the rules several times over

I have a Bold Vileplume in my thread that could be a prize. It's flawless with HP Fire 70. Bred for the Aromatherapy set, which is basically one of two advantages it has over Venusaur. I just don't know how to train it. >_> Add it if you want, maybe as a backup prize or something?

No, I was entirely wrong. The person who informed me messed up actually, so you're still in.

EDIT: sure diesel, it can be a prize too. :D Now we just have to figure out how they'll all be distributed throughout the places.

My original idea was that first place gets first pick out of the prize pool, second gets second, etc. That way everyone gets the best thing for them that they can. If someone doesn't want CB Blastoise they can get the Shiny Sharpedo or whatever the situation may be.

Forgot my Ariados aren't in my thread yet. Here is the info.

- Ariados
(♂) - Adamant - Insomnia
31 / 29 / 31 / 16 / 31 / 31
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hidden Power Electric 58
Notable Moves: Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Pursuit
- Ariados
(♂) - Jolly - Swarm
29 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hidden Power Electric 59
Notable Moves: Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Pursuit

Both extra special because those 3 egg moves can only be obtained through a XD Beedrill w/ Baton Pass. :D

I'd like to join this please. I think it should probably start in a week. That gives everyone just enough time to get a team together.

Btw, I'm currently chaining something with this tourney in mind, potentially as a prize.

Can Blastoise and I Sign up as a substitute? I'm not sure if I'll have a full-on UU team by the time this tournament starts, so i don't want a reserved spot yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)