Cannot save teams, cannot register, cannot chat, nickname is keep resetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, my teams never save, or it randomly does.

Like for an example I'll make a team of, idk, Charmander.

Then, I decide to edit that team to Charizard instead. I'll battle, win, then I'll close the tab or window, come back and it's either no teams, or back to the Charmander team.

My name then gets resetted.

And I cannot chat in the lobby no matter how many times I win in a battle.

I really would like this issue to be resolved.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Team Clearing Issue: Make sure your cookies are not cleared on a regular basis. This will clear your teams. Backup/Restore will make a safe backup of your teams, but you can also copy the text and place it in a text document.

Name Resetting Issue: Once again, make sure your cookies are not cleared. If they aren't you'll log in automatically.

Lobby Chat Issue: Next time you win a battle, click on the Register button in chat and assign a password to your username. That should enable you to talk in the lobby.

I do not clear my cookies at all until like a week when my iPhone gets super slow.

So, why me closing the tab or window still reset my teams and user name.

And how exactly do I register?

Another problem I get is that I can't chat with my opponent, this might be the same thing with lobby so I'm not too sure.

Snowflakes

Dango Dango Daikazoku
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I do not clear my cookies at all until like a week when my iPhone gets super slow.

So, why me closing the tab or window still reset my teams and user name.

And how exactly do I register?

Another problem I get is that I can't chat with my opponent, this might be the same thing with lobby so I'm not too sure.
The register button should be a blue button shown after you win a battle in the battle log chat, the rest of the stuff I'd blame it on the use of an iPhone (assuming you're using it for everything) try all this stuff on your computer too.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
If you can't chat with your opponent then you can't see the chat. Do what Snowflakes says, and you should be fine.

woodchuck edit: use the technical support thread in the future, but read the first post first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)