CaP 22 Pre-Evo - Final Product

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hi All,

Apologies getting this bit together, everytime I sat down to do it something else ended up getting in the way. So, here we have Pluffle, our newest and probably cutest addition to the CaP Family. Not a huge amount of changes, but we have created something which can be powerful in the correct hands.

So, It's Evolution, Kerfluffle, is incredibly lightweight, and after weighing up some pillows in my room, I'm going to follow a similar reasoning to CBRevan. Pluffle will be just 1.8kgs (4lbs) and 0.8m (2ft 6in) long.

I've also fixed the typo in Sunfished's Pokedex entries.

Without further ado:

Name: Pluffle
Typing: Fairy
Abilities: Natural Cure / Aroma Veil / Friend Guard
Stats: 74 / 38 / 51 / 65 / 78 / 49 BST 355 - CaP 22 Pre-Evo - Part 4 - Stats Submissions
Movepool: CaP 22 Pre-Evo - Part 5 - Move Pool Submissions
Evolves: Level Up while knowing Play Rough (Level 27)
Artwork:

Sprites:

Pokedex Entries:
Pluffle
, the Pillow Pokémon

X/OR: While born naturally gentle, Pluffle gradually become more rowdy with age. At its peak, Pluffle will evolve and unleash a hidden, fighting spirit.

Y/AS: A Pluffle's pillow-like body is adored throughout the world. Sleeping on a Pluffle is known to reduce the stress of people and Pokémon.

I'm glad the XY and ORAS CAPmons are finished now. As usual, Pluffle was fun while it lasted. I really pleasure the way the bunny-like pillow becomes more humanoid. Now, where have I seen this before in CAP? (Spoiler: It was Necturna.)

I'm really happy with how this thing turned out. It's amazing to see the size difference between pluffle and it's evolution!

I love the idea of a pillow pokemon! I just wanna cuddle it (yes, I know, I'm super manly). I also like how Kerfluffle is like a Pillow Fighting Pokemon:toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)