CAP 24 CAP 24 - Part 8 - Art Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipotchi

I think this is the best option for weight, typing, abilities, and the community-decided stat spread. Best of luck to both entrants regardless!

(also hey, fourth place ain't half bad~ :D)

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Pipotchi

It just feels so unique, heavy, and fits the concept so well. I love it!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pipotchi

While I am sad that my design lost, I think Pip’s design here is my favorite CAP submission ever, besides my own. And Quanyails is not far behind. CAP truly wins here, regardless of who wins this poll. There is mind-numbing talent here.

Pipotchi

Quanyails' design doesn't look like something heavier than 500 kg and reminds me a bit too much of Tomohawk. Nevertheless, both are great overall artworks and I won't mind which of the two ends up winning.

Quanyails

Its hard to choose, pipotchis one is really cool too and nailed the weight and abillities given but its missing 2 things for me, its is missing the fairy feel and it doesnt look like it could be fast

Good luck to the both of you! Either way, cap 24 is gonna end up with an incredible design with whoever winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)