CAP 25 - Part 12 - CAP 25w Pokedex Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Submission

Snaelstrom, the Coral Shell Pokémon

Sun: The coral on its shell is very tough. In battle, Snealstrom moves around so that any attackers will hurt themselves on their shells.

Moon: Snaelstrom feed on pollution in the water and various toxic Pokémon. Its mucus can dissolve even the toughest of armors.

Ultra Sun: This Pokémon cares deeply for the reef it lives in. It does not take kindly to anyone who dares disturb the peace in their reef.

Ultra Moon: Snaelstrom protect weaker Pokémon in the reef from predators. It is commonly known that reefs where Snaelstrom reside are the safest places in the sea.

Last edited:
Final Submission

Snaelstrom, the Triton Conch Pokémon

Sun: It protects Corsola from Toxapex which gives Corsola a false sense of safety as Snaelstrom will soon make it its prey.

Moon: After adapting against fighting Toxapex, it can use the poison from Toxapex against it by using it to heal itself. It can also use any poison to heal itself because of this.

Ultra Sun: It slowly moves for miles to find prey it can dine on, no matter the size of it with the prey being unable to defeat it. This is due to its sturdy shell.

Ultra Moon: Its body can resist the thorns of a Toxapex and heal itself with the poison which allows it to easily eat Toxapex. It also likes to hunt other poison type Pokémon.

Triton Conch: Snael is based on a Giant Triton snail as said by Pipotchi but I also see it as it also being a Giant Horse Conch due to its shell kinda looking like a Conch's shell too but mainly the one in this video (
) having some sort of barnacle or coral on it (not sure if its naturally the shell itself or something else)
Toxapex: Toxapex is the prey for Snaelstrom and it is also used for mentioning its hidden ability Poison Heal.
Corsola betrayal: I remembered a joke or meme or whatever on Snael eating Corsola when writing its Sun entry, as such I decided to make it real by making it a dex entry.
Miles: It is a reference to the Horse Conch snail video and how it does in fact walks for about four miles.

Last edited:
Final Submission

Snaelstrom, the Barrier Pokémon

Sun: Snaelstrom lurk in coral reefs near the ocean floor, blending in perfectly with their surroundings. They rarely move due to the intense water pressure down there.

Moon: Snaelstrom are friendly to the Corsola that often mistake them for other Corsola, granting them protection from Toxapex.

Ultra Sun: Research is currently underway on this Pokémon, for Snaelstrom somehow regenerates faster than normal when poisoned.

Ultra Moon: Despite their lanky figures, Snaelstrom are surprisingly talented dancers. They often compete with Primarina in a dance-off, dazzling spectators.

Sun: For Sun's Pokedex entry, I decided to tell exactly where Snaelstrom could be found in the wild, while also explaining how it got its defenses due to withstanding water pressure.

Moon: obligatory Corsola mention is obligatory But seriously, Snaelstrom is a living coral reef, how could it not protect Corsola?

Ultra Sun: For Ultra Sun I tapped into Poison Heal for this one, as no one really knows the lore behind the ability and why Snaelstrom of all things gets it. (I know we do, but the people in the Pokeverse don't.

Ultra Moon: Finally, I tapped into the "Dancer" theme of Snalestrom's moveset, allowing it to directly compete with Primarina while detailing what a sight their competitions are.

Final Submission

Snaelstrom, the Reef Pokémon

Sun: Snaelstrom can be seen gathering in large clusters during breeding season. Many call this phenomenon the "Wandering Reef".

Moon: Female Snaelstrom have a tendency to adopt orphaned Corsola as their own. This lead to a rumor that they were somehow an evolution of Corsola.

Ultra Sun: A Snaelstrom's favorite snack is the insides of a Toxapex. This results in Corsola gathering near them for protection.

Ultra Moon: A ancient king once purchased a personal coral reef for his Snaelstrom. Some say they can still be found there today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)