CAP 25 - TL & TLT Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We have picked a framework, and now we must find out who are to lead us on this bold new endeavor. As always, we are looking for a strong group of leaders, especially a topic leader willing to embrace this new challenge head on. While this is a special project and the normal process will be bent a bit in a number of ways, there are not going to be any different requirements with regard to applying for leadership positions.

This is the thread for people to announce their desire to become either the Topic Leader (TL) or a member of the Topic Leadership Team (TLT) for this creation project (CAP 25). Do not suggest other users. If someone wants to become the TL or a TLT member, they will post on their own, and if they don't have a strong urge to be it then they shouldn't be signing up anyway. The CAP project requires the utmost dedication and a substantial amount of free time, especially to lead, meaning that only those who have carefully considered the magnitude of their application will apply at all. If you are not prepared to fulfill all of the responsibilities to the very end, then do not throw your hat into the ring.

We are looking to fill the following five positions to help us lead the creation of this new Pokemon:
  • Topic Leader: In the public's eyes, this is the leader of the project. They will create the slate for Concept Submissions and serve as a general timekeeper. Overall, the goal of the TL is "quality control", not "project control". The responsibilities of the TL include running Concept Assessment, Threats Discussion, and finalizing the slates of TLT members.
  • Topic Leadership Team: The TLT will be leading the four major competitive aspects of creating a Pokemon. They will make slates for their respective threads and provide meaningful discussion points to their specific area. Note that TLT members are allowed to make submissions during stages of the CAP process that they are not actively leading. We are looking to fill the following four positions:
    • Typing Leader
    • Ability Leader
    • Stats Leader
    • Movepool Leader

When making your application, please indicate which position(s) you are applying for. You must identify whether you're applying for TL or TLT (you are allowed to apply for both). You are allowed to specific which position you'd like to fill on the TLT, but it is not required. Topic leaders and TLT members should have the following qualifications:
  • Timeliness; each leader must be able to commit the time to active leadership
  • Deep knowledge of the game of Pokemon
  • Specific knowledge of the CAP Metagame and the Pokemon/Strategies/Threats within it is very helpful, and if you don't have this already you at least need the willingness and motivation to learn quickly
  • Familiarity with competitive Pokemon concepts, strategy and philosophy, as practiced within Smogon
  • Willing to voice opinions and lead others
  • Open-minded to new ideas
  • Creative, "outside-of-the-box" thinker
  • Good writing skills
  • Level-headed when resolving disputes
  • Liked and respected by the CAP community
  • Be willing to work with their assigned stage and partners

Once this CAP starts, the Topic Leader and the Topic Leadership Team will be the most important, most visible members of the CAP community, and they are expected to be a strong guiding force throughout the creation process. If you are selected for any of these positions, you will have a great deal of power to influence the project. But you also have a responsibility to stay on top of things. You will have forum moderators to help you, but you need to be regularly active on the project until it is complete. All potential candidates should look through both the Topic Leadership Guide onsite and the CAP Process Archive subforum, to get an idea of what will be expected of you, if you are selected to be the CAP 25 Topic Leader or a TLT member.

This thread is strictly for candidacy posts and posts supporting those candidates. Please stay on topic. Below are the guidelines for posting in this thread:
  • Candidates must have been actively involved through the entire duration of the most recent CAP project. Involvement in multiple CAP projects is strongly preferred.
  • Do not suggest other people. If you want you encourage someone else to run, then send them a PM or talk to them on IRC.
  • If you are new to the CAP project, do not sign up in this thread. Instead, spend a project or two lurking, learning, and participating first.
  • Include a summary of your involvement in the CAP project, the CAP Metagame, and in other singles 6v6 tiers.
  • Make a pitch for why you should be selected. If you can't present and defend yourself, then you can't expect to lead a project whose primary function is discussion and debate. Convince us that you are a good choice.
  • Poor spelling, punctuation, and grammar are great ways to look as though you don't know what you're talking about. A thoughtful and intelligent community leader should be capable of typing at a level above typical internet banter.
  • Even if you don't think you are better qualified than certain other candidates, you still should consider posting your application. Candidates not selected as TL or TLT for this project will be on the watch list for next time around. Don't post your name if you don't intend to be active in the project, even if you are not selected, since people will be scrutinizing your involvement more closely.
  • Do not post disparaging remarks about any candidates.

If these rules are not followed, the offending user will be subject to moderation.

Good luck to all our aspiring leaders!

---

CAP 25 so far:

Framework:
Name: Starter Trio CAPs

Description: This CAP is not one Pokemon, but three seperate Pokemon, based off of a Grass/Water/Fire starter trio.

Explanation: There is rarely such thing as a competitively viable starter Pokemon in the OU metagame, rare exceptions being Serperior, Greninja, and Blaziken for their insanely powerful abilities, and Infernape for his speed and movepool. Running three seperate CAP Processes with different Concepts can be loads of fun, and a nice way to celebrate CAP with our own starter trio! I'd love to see what the artists can come up with, and what pre-evos will be made alongside this trio, as well.
I've spoken to Birkal about this framework, and I've decided that this framework would definitely limit the Typing stage of each CAP, but not necessarily limit the Abilities stages, as Overgrow, Torrent, and Blaze aren't very competitively viable, and not necessarily limit the Stats stages, as starter trios tend not to share the same BSTs, giving us flexibility with where and how we want to place stats, especially with each "starter" most likely having a different concept from the others.

Possible Questions:
Is it possible to create a fully competitively viable Grass/Water/Fire trio?
What can be learned from a trio of Pokemon that will mostly likely check, if not counter, each other in a Rock Paper Scissors manner?
Exactly what does it take to create a fully competitively viable starter trio, something unprecedented in all of official, competitive Pokemon?

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to apply for the position of TL as well as for each of the TLT positions, except for Movepool Leader.

I first began acquainted with CAP during the Syclant playtest, though I didn't become a regular contributor to the CAP process until late in the Kitsunoh playtest. I am intimately familiar with the CAP process, and understand well the democratic and competitive values that CAP embodies.

One of the qualities I expect to distinguish me from other candidates is competitive experience. I remain one of the most active and successful players on the CAP ladder. I have a strong understanding of the qualities that make Pokemon successful in a metagame, as well as the qualities that push Pokemon too far. I have played at a high level in a diverse group of metagames, including OU, UU and Ubers for every generation since DP.

I have extensive leadership experience both in real life and on Smogon: I have been a super moderator and a tier leader for DPP UU and BW OU. I was the TL for Tomohawk, the first CAP of 5th Generation. My experiences as both a tier leader and especially as a pastor (in real life) have given me extensive experience with managing opposing factions and viewpoints with tact and dignity, as well as casting a vision without making unilateral decisions. As an older user (I am 34 years old), I am mature enough not to get drawn into flame wars or organizational drama.

Especially noteworthy for this project is my experience in leading a highly abstract Concept (Momentum) to high-quality discussion. As evidence, I recommend reading Tomohawk's Concept Assessment thread:

Tomohawk Concept Assessment

This is a super cool project, certain to be leadership intensive, and I'm looking forward to seeing the team take shape!

Hello! I’m Rev. I am applying for TL and TLT. I would be happy with any stage, although I personally would like Typing and Ability leader.

I’ve been on Smogon since the beginning of this generation. Outside of CAP, I’ve dabbled in NU, OU, Analysis Writing, ASB, and Ubers. However, the part of the forum is Pet Mods, of which the most popular is led by myself (Fusion Evolution, check it). In terms of CAP, I discovered since the updates, starting around Aurumoth’s update thread. I posted a custom ability idea, unaware of how CAP works. I was infracted, but I picked myself back up and learned how CAP worked. Since them, I’ve gotten Aqua Tail to Tomohawk as flavor, Damp on Cyclohm as flavor, and more importantly, Pajantom’s usage of Heal Block and Jumbao getting Trace were created and popularized by me respectively. I’ve also been active in discussion since I joined Smogon and CAP, from Voodoom’s updates onwards. I have been especially active on Discord.

I personally believe that I deserve to be TLT because I am extremely passionate about CAP, and I am more than willing to spend as much time as I can discussing with people and working on making sure this celebration goes swimmingly. While I am rather young compared to other applicants (younger than half Reach’s age), I think that works in my favor, as I have a lot more time on my hands and have a whole lot of enthusiasm to put into CAP. In fact, I on multiple occasions have ran through hypotheticals and debated myself about every competitive aspect of CAP, from typing to movesets. While my temper sometimes gets out of hand, I am extremely willing to own up to my mistakes and will gladly hear feedback from my fellow TLT members or even the TL themself. Also, while I do not play a whole lot of matches, I understand a good portion of the meta in large part due to discussions I have had on Discord and on here. I also am very much willing to try new things and things that are outside of the box. Overall, I’m energetic, enthusiastic, extremely excited to engage with users, am open to feedback and experimentation and eager to help CAP go forward!

This framework is extremely interesting, and no matter if I win or not, I am extremely excited for CAP25!

Last edited:

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will nominate myself for each of the TLT positions, with a preference for Movepool Leader.

While I don't believe I have the time or meta experience necessary to be the TL for a project (making 3 mons competitively viable), I certainly know my way around process. I've been the TL for half of Voodoom and all of Mollux. I was the Gen 4 Generation Update leader for the CAP Updates. And I've been on the TLT a few times as well. I was around back when we were making Syclant, the very first CAP and I was the CAP Head Mod for a time inbetween Birkal's service in that role. Oh, and I created the base system for the ASB on the forums. I get around a little >_>

This celebration CAP Project is going to be a huge endeavor and I'm very excited for it. Frameworks were a great idea and I'm glad the community has selected one that will push us out of our comfort zone.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi I am G-Luke, and I'd like to sign up for any of the TLT positions available.

I have lurking around CAP since the movepool stage of Crucibelle, and started contributing for CAP during Kerfluffle's movepool stage. In this relatively short time, I have managed to make a name for myself as a respected community member, and have contributed alot to CAP (from Updates, to various prevos to finally Jumbao's stats), which culminated with me receiving a Community Contributor badge for my efforts.

Leadership experience comes from the fact that I am leader of the Pet Mods subforum in Other Metagames, in which creativity is key. I am young and filled with enthusiastic energy, and I am ready for helping to pump the very interesting Framework into a trio of unique Pokemon!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello CAP community! Here I am again, applying to be a member of the TLT. I am especially interested in stats, though I would be happy to lead any stage of the process.

This special project we are about to undertake is going to be particularly complicated, and I believe it will be incredibly tough if we do not have a strong leadership team. The reason that I am applying is because I believe that I bring to the table a particularly high level of leadership experience as a part of the CAP project that will be a valuable asset in helping this project run smoothly.

My time here as a part of the CAP community stretches back to the Tomohawk project at the start of 5th Gen. In the time since then, I have served the project as Topic Leader on both the Malaconda and Crucibelle projects, as Typing Leader on the Volkraken project, and as the updates leader for our 5th Gen Pokemon. Beyond the these in-project leadership positions themselves, I have additional leadership experience throughout CAP and Smogon. This include being a long time moderator of the CAP Project forums, a leader of various CAP chat rooms, and formerly being a global moderator on Pokemon Showdown for over five years.

I believe that my role as leader of the Crucibelle project is particularly relevent here as, much like now, that was a special iteration of the CAP project where we did something well outside of our normal process. While the specifics for this project may be very different than they were back then, what remains the same is that discussions will have to cover more than just a sinlge normal Pokemon. Thanks to Crucibelle, I already have experience, both with leading the kind of discussions that are likely to come up on this project, and with handling the uncertainty of navigating a process that is, in some ways, being made up as we go.

The upcoming project is bound to be a tough, but very fun experience, and I am excitedly looking forward to it. Best of luck to all nominees.

Hi! My name is Granny Pie, and I'd like to throw my hat into the ring as a member of the Topic Leadership Team, as a Typing Leader or Ability Leader!

I have been an active part of CAP since I was first introduced to it right after Kerfluffle's creation, participating in the Pajantom and Jumbao processes, as well as the CAP Updates. I have participated in many, if not all, aspects of the CAP metagame, from active laddering to Ladder Competitions, Official Tournaments to CAP Survivor, and I am very familiar with the CAP metagame, and how it has transformed since XY. The CAP process is like a close friend to me: I understand it more thoroughly than those with only a passing knowledge, but I also respect the ideals and powers it holds as a community-driven project. My dedication to all aspects of CAP is unmistakable, and my excitement and passion, accompanied by my respect and love of CAPs ideals and processes, are clear.

The qualities that will separate me from other applicants are my mental capabilities. I am a very positive, open-minded, and accepting person, while also being a bright individual, creatively unique in my critical and abstract thinking, examples of which are found in both my critical writings, and my people-based writings. My skills with the English language, in both speaking and writing, are stellar, and I express myself, my ideas, and my opinions very clearly and decisively. I analyze people, situations, theories, and arguments extremely thoroughly and accurately. I am a fantastic partner and teammate as well, personally knowing, recognizing, and respecting all of the CAP regulars, with the same in return. For examples of my teamwork and analytical abilities, just skim my responses in the CAP Survivor Season 2 Final Tribal Council, of which I was one of the key Final 3, which is also a testament to my team-based abilities, as well as my CAP metagame-based abilities.

Outside of CAP, I have a lot of experience in the Ubers and Monotype tiers, as well as proficient knowledge of the OU metagame, allowing me to understand and draw comparisons when putting our own metagame next to that of OU's.

This is going to be such a fun celebration of the CAP project! I'm so glad my framework was picked, and I look forward to participating and helping the process in any way I can!

Last edited:

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Hello! I would like to apply for a spot on TLT, with a special preference going to the Ability Leader.

I lurked somewhat around the time of Crucibelle I believe, but I only got fully invested in the project during Kerfluffle's name. Almost immediately you could find me on the CAP room on Showdown, and I have been a constant member of both that Showdown Room and Discord ever since.

As for my experience, I believe my most notable so far is my role as Ability Leader on Pajantom, showing that I have had experience in the role, and I am willing to contribute once again. I was also a large contributor to the CAP Update Process for Gen 7, submitting the winning updated movepools for both Tomohawk and Syclant. Finally, I am well versed in the CAP metagame, so I consider my overall CAP knowledge up to snuff.

I think what make me a good candidate for TLT is my mixture of somewhat newcomer enthusiasm and passion with actual experience in this role. I am extremely committed to the cause, showing a willingness to contribute on stuff such as analyses and battling even when I may seem dead. But the actual experience as TLT is also incredibly helpful, especially considering what a special process we have on our hands, requiring immense focus and know-how to get through it successfully.

Either way, this is going to be a really interesting and creative process, and I look forward to giving my all towards it.

Hiya all! <Insert your choice of EpicUmbreon29 / EpicUmbreon / Epic / Umbreon / Umby> here!

For this historic Celebration CAP, I am running for TL and any of the TLT positions.

I'm going to do something a bit different and enclose my basic introduction within this hide tag so that those of you who are familiar with me don't have to wade through that part.
For those of you who don't know me, I've been involved in CAP since 2013. Primarily active in the CAP Project room on Pokemon Showdown, I have been a Room Voice since then, a Room Driver since the middle of 2015, and a Room Moderator since the beginning of this year.

I have directly participated on the forums in some capacity in every CAP Process since CAP18, Volkraken, and I have been facilitating discussions about the process and metagame for as long as I have been around.

Further CAP experience of mine includes working on CAP Metagame analyses. In addition, I will be cohosting the upcoming CAPTT IV alongside HeaLnDeaL.

I am very active in the CAP Metagame, regularly going on ladder, hosting and battling in CAP Project room tournaments, and participating in CAP tournaments hosted on the forums.

I will have ample free time over the course of this summer to serve the CAP community, being a student and having no school.

So, why should I actually be voted in for any of the positions for which I have applied? Why do I want to take on an insane project like this in the first place? Sure, having titles like "Room Moderator" doesn't hurt, but that doesn't actually speak to any of the characteristics that qualify me for leadership, and it definitely doesn't explain my drive to take said roles in CAP's most unprecedented project ever.

My reasoning for such is simple: I love CAP, and I want to step up to the plate and do my best to make CAP25 an amazing experience for all involved. I enjoy hearing the varied perspectives of our many users and having discussions on them, and I am willing to take constructive criticism from those with opinions differing from mine. I am also capable of putting my foot down if absolutely necessary, and I am not afraid to speak my mind. I am also capable of making compromises where needed and coming up with on-the-fly solutions to unforeseen problems, something that we may be likely to experience during this process.

Thank you for your consideration, and whether I am elected or not, I look forward to participating in this project with all of you!

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood snake_rattler.

I wish to run for TLT for CAP25, specifically ability or movepool. My experience in CAP should prove useful for this complex project. For my CAP process experience, I learned the ropes in CAP21, Crucibelle; served as Ability TL for CAP22, Kerfluffle; led as TL for CAP23, Pajantom; and participated heavily in CAP24, Jumbao. As for my CAP Metagame experience, I am familiar with and involved in the metagame, running the VR and the Next Best Thing thread, doing QC checks for analyses on CAP Flying Press articles, writing numerous analyses in progress and the Meet CAP24: Jumbao article, serving as moderator in the CAP Project PS! room, and leading the Pernicious Pajantoms in CAPTT IV. From my perspective as a user, TLT member, and TL, I will be a good resource for the TLT, knowing where and how to make level-headed decisions with our TL.

My activities aside, I'm really excited to see this project unfold, and I wish to have a hand in its leadership process. I've always had great enthusiasm for CAP, and this process is no exception. For these reasons, please consider me for CAP25 Topic Leadership Team. Thanks for reading!

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I’m GMars. I’ve been active in the CAP metagame since CAPTT 3, teaming with the Choice Band Revenankhs and taking first place despite a lack of any previous CAP experience. Since then, I’ve kept an active eye on the CAP processes for Pajantom and Jumbao, and in this celebration CAP after having received special permissions to post from jas61292, I want to share my expertise as a member of the TLT.

For those who do not know me, I am an OU moderator and manage OU’s side of the analysis project for the Smogon Pokedex. I’ve personally analyzed and created full write-ups for 23 Pokemon, and I have contributed to 95 other analyses through both quality control and grammar-prose checks. The consistent quality of my work has earned me a QC position for The Flying Press, a QC position for OU, a spot on the Grammar Prose team, and most recently an additional moderator position within OU C&C to lead our QC team.

Balancing the simultaneous addition of three new Pokemon to the CAP metagame through our framework will require highly skilled leadership with regards to competitive knowledge. Along with a wealth of knowledge on OU, I have adapted to the various CAP metagames quickly, as I hope I’ve shown through my performance in last year’s CAPTT and through the writing I’ve done on CAP LC. I’ve developed a honed eye for balance and metagame interactions through my work on Smogon, and I hope I can share that expertise with you all as a member of the Topic Leadership Team for this celebration CAP.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello, cbrevan here. I'm applying for the position of TL, as well as the TLT positions of Abilities, Typing, and Movepool.

I'm a CAP moderator and roomowner of the CAP Project room on Pokemon Showdown!. I've been involved with the CAP metagame since 2014 and have been a involved with managing projects such as the CAP Viability Rankings and CAP analyses since 2015. I've also penned a fair number of analyses and contributed or ran Quality Control on several CAP articles for the Smog/Flying Press. I was the co-lead for CAP 22, Kerfluffle, after sparktrain's absence, which ended up being a resounding success for both it's concept and in proving the viability of the CAP metagame as a buildspace. Since then, I contributed to the CAP Update project last year as the Update Leader for Aurumoth, Cawmodore, and Malaconda. I also served as the Movepool leader for CAP 23, Pajantom. I've lead the Choice Band Revenankhs to two first place victories as well as one second place finish in our annual CAP Team Tournament, and I am leading the Choice Band Revenankhs for my fourth year as of CAPTT IV. Speaking of which, if you haven't signed up for CAPTT IV, I highly suggest you do- it will be both a fun tournament and a defining event for the CAP metagame in the next couple months.

I chose to apply for CAP 25 because I love the framework we have to work with. Dropping multiple Pokemon into the CAP metagame is going to be an amazing learning experience for us- I don't think we have ever done anything like this. Just imaging the possibilties for us this CAP has my excited to get going. CAP 25 is going to be another chance for us to test the boundaries of what this community can do, and I very much want to take an active role in that.

CAP 25 is going to be a complex project that will be very intensive for those in leadership positions. Building a single Pokemon is already a major feat that requires constant activity and management from those in leadership positions. Building three of them at once is going to take an Olympian feat of discussion management and it is for that reason that CAP 25 needs experienced, knowledgeable, and active users to take the lead. I have years of experience with the CAP process and an even longer experience with the CAP metagame. I have been in numerous leadership positions over the years and have developed the skills needed to resolve conflicts, encoruage communication, and lead a discussion. Give me this chance to bring my experience, knowledge, and enthusiasm to this project, and I will bring my best effort to CAP 25.

Dear CAP community, I'm Buzzer_Error, and I'm nominating for any of the TLT positions for this very special CAP project.

I can't quite believe it myself, but I've actually been an active participant in CAP since the prevo stages of Naviathan (and lurking before that since Volkraken). This community excels at two things that each mean a lot to me - thoughtful, smart creativity and Pokémon - and I've been glad to contribute where I can over the past few years.

My fundamental interest, when it comes to CAP, is aesthetics. I know that the process is ultimately about making something competitive, and that's the way it should be - but I'm most invested in making something that feels just like a real Pokémon. In other words, I'm always going to be the person advocating for restraint when it comes to stats, or coverage, or that third ability; our best CAPs are defined by the creative energies we put into them, not by their raw power. Understanding where to hold back will be important for CAP 25, especially since our chosen framework imposes some very specific constraints.

Others will absolutely know more than me about how our starter trio should fit into the metagame - but to complement that knowledge, I've got the top-notch prose, the attention to detail and the love for flavour that will help this project succeed on every level. CAP 25 is going to be a great celebration of our community, and I want to contribute however I can!

Hi! As my username implies, I'm Okamu, and I'd like to nominate for TLT for either Typing, Ability, or Movepool.

I'm currently a Voice in the CAP Showdown! room, and I've been participating in projects since Kerfluffle. My other involvement with CAP would be in the first round of CAP Survivor, which I won, and submitting the concept for Pajantom's project, among my many other posts in the Pajantom and Jumbao projects. Overall, my interest in the project covers all aspects, flavor and competitive; honestly, I really just enjoy watching everyone work together to create an amazing Pokémon!

Though I've yet to hold a leadership role in a previous CAP project, I believe my real-life experiences will be able to compensate. I founded my high school's hiking club, and served as president for two years, while also being treasurer for the culinary club and president of the Model United Nations (MUN) team. My extracurriculars also speak volumes for my skills as a writer and mediator. In the state-wide MUN competition, I won committee awards for Best Position Paper the last two years in a row, Best Diplomat this last year, and Best Overall Delegate the past two years. Additionally, as a member of Speech and Debate this last year, I placed at multiple tournaments for Lincoln-Douglas debate as well as Informational and Impromptu speaking. If you're worried that my speaking doesn't translate to writing ability, rest assured; I also won an argumentative essay contest in 2017 (the latest year it was available) that centered on ethical advocacy in politics. Of course, this was all between the leadership roles in both of the previously mentioned culinary and hiking clubs as well as membership in National Honors Society, and the school's astronomy and Quiz Bowl clubs, and a full schedule of AP and university classes, illustrating my effective time management skills. By combining all of these skills together with a focus trained on the project, I intend to bring my all to the role.

In terms of availability, as a recent high school graduate, I have summer break until early August, and from there will be on a comparatively more relaxed college schedule (compared to high school at least). During all of this, I will be on a trip during the last week of July, though the hotel promises free WiFi, so I should easily be able to fulfill any procedural duties even while travelling.

That about wraps it up for me personally, but I do have one final pitch for your consideration. Due to the inevitable complexity of this Celebration CAP, having to manage three creations at once, it is understandable that many people may wish to have more experienced TLTs for this project; but at the same time, I would also encourage people to use this Celebration of CAP as a way to celebrate the new talent constantly brought into the CAP process, whoever they may be. And with that, best of luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)