CAP 26 - Topic Leader Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Topic Leader is the most important leadership position in the project during the creation process. So, it is imperative that we pick someone that will do a good job. As is now customary, this poll will be open to the public. In this first thread, we'll be voting only for Topic Leader (TL). The Topic Leadership Team (TLT) will be voted on in the next leadership poll thread in two days' time.

Here is the list of self-nominated candidates (in the order they submitted their candidacy):

Jordy
Jho
Reviloja753
SHSP
Mx

The candidacy announcements are all found within this thread:

Please review all the information in that thread in order to adequately inform your decision. The candidates all spent a considerable amount of time writing their nominations, so make sure to review them thoroughly; they all contain vital information that will help you make your selection.
Here's how to vote:
  • All CAP community members are allowed to vote. This means that if you have a registered Smogon account, you can vote.
  • Please post ALL candidate names ranked in order of preference. Like so:
First Preferred Candidate
Second Preferred Candidate
Third Preferred Candidate
Fourth Preferred Candidate
Fifth Preferred Candidate

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. As with IRV or normal bold voting, only the votes themselves should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you warned. If you feel compelled to say something in your own vote, you may still do so, but don't try to incite a discussion. Keep discussion to the PS! CAP chatroom or the CAP Discord channel.
  • If you do not complete a full ranked ballot, as prescribed here, your ballot will be deleted. So, please take the time to evaluate all the candidates and compose a proper ranked ballot.
Asking for votes for your nomination or for the nomination of others is not allowed. Anyone found to have done so risks punishment at the moderation team's discretion.If you find that someone has broken this rule, please contact the CAP moderation team with your evidence and no one else. Mini-moderation of this rule is also considered a serious offense and can be punished.

This thread will be open for 48 hours.

Good luck to all candidates!

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
SHSP
Mx
Jho
Jordy
Reviloja753

I always hate having to pick my votes for this since the candidates are always great;;

Here's to a great CAP26!

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
SHSP
Jordy
Jho
Mx
Reviloja753

Good luck to my fellow candidates, gonna be a good result any way you slice it for us.

Jho
SHSP
Jordy
Mx
Reviloja753

Good Luck guys! Confident in any of these people to make CAP 26 great

Reviloja753
Jordy
Jho
SHSP
Mx

Good luck to all the other candidates, I have faith that any of the candidates would rock :D

Jho
Mx

Jordy
SHSP
Reviloja753

Gotta back my teammates from past CAPTTs, since knowing them they would do a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)