CAP 17 CAP 6 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cawmodore could be ubers to be honest, it's way too fast + Belly Drum and Sitrus berry, it's just so strong.

I'm surprised Gamefreak doesn't reach out to this site and use it for helping balance issue and yes, use pokemon designs for their own. This is very impressive!

Vryheid

fudge jelly
This guy is just something else. It's probably the most complicated CAP Pokemon I've ever used due to the layers of mindgames and checks used to stop it from setting up and how hard it is to actually beat it once that happens. I still feel like I don't have a solid grasp on how to use Cawmodore properly despite religiously trying to sweep with it in every single ladder match I've used it in. If someone could figure out a perfect team tailored to Cawmodore with hazard support, tools for beating bulky counters, and solid defensive pivots, I feel like the Pokemon would pretty much be unstoppable. As it stands, I feel like on the whole while Gen 5 OU is capable of at least checking it, it's not very competent at it. Gen 6 CAP will at least give us the ability to wall Cawmodore consistently (with Cyclohm) but nerfs a lot of the older checks (like Keldeo and Sash Breloom).

Today I've come to the realization that WobbuDore makes an excellent partnership, with Wobbufett easily setting up opportunities for that Sub to come up thanks to Encore and Charm. It can even screw over many Scarf sets that switch into the Sitrus Berry variant, smashing them with Mirror Coat. I don't even have to lose a Pokemon like with my Trick Zoroark, but I still use both because Zoroark is able to cripple defensive counters like Vaporeon and Zapdos much more easily than Wobbufett can. Lesson learned is to always put Trick or U-turn on your Choice Scarfers, because otherwise they're gonna get wrecked.

Interesting name ,unique design ,a movepool that compliments it's design perfectly, this is an amazing new addition. Congratulations and keep up the good work everyone! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)