CAP 8 CAP 8 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I actually have changed my mind about the number of evos. One sounds about right, and I even did an extremely rough computer sketch!

It's a cute little cloud to begin with, that evolves into our dragon. It wouldn't be too big of a deal, lightening just comes out from it and it becomes a dragon. Though remember this is just an idea that came to mind.

Here's a quick sketch of Cyclohm:

Also for those who were a member of the old Pokemon Crater you might recall this little guy:

Yeah he might be an example to make sketches.

Sorry Hybrid, but you can't link to your C:/ drive.

Edit: I like the preevo sketches. I'm going to say that two preevos would be cool.

Also, we aren't changing the base stats.

Lovely.

This thing should just have one pre-evo, as it looks no where near a third evolution.

It should me relatively light, since it is a cloud and is made of lightning, which are pretty much close to weightless. So, I'm going to say it should be about 125 lbs just to add a little bit of weight. Height would be about 7'6" since it seems pretty huge, as it is a thunder cloud and has long heads.

Well done everyone. :)

I vote 1 pre-evo. It looks like it COULD have a pre-evo, though looks kinda under-built to have two pre-evos. There's not much to develop into it.... (Though it looks like it could also potentially be quite alone, like Tropius or something.)

By the way, people, keep in mind, pokemon are a lot heavier than you think.
The quite-thin looking Infernape is 121.3 lbs.
Machamp is 286.6 lbs.

I think it should be AT LEAST 200+.

Going back to my previous comparison... Perhaps it could be somewhat near Tropius sized? (Multiple arts & Sprites have shown it can probably raise it's head quite high). Tropius is 6',7", and weights 220.5 lbs.

And this thing, for some reason, reminds me of some sort of "greek-mythology-esque thing." (Aren't hydras part of Mythology?) Some big, giant monster. Cerberus, anyone? It's just a dog, yet it's made gigantic.
And we all know clouds are quite large.

I'd say Cyclohm should be about 218.4 lbs. (random number- though it seems fitting.)
And... I guess about 7'2" in height. That's my submission, suggestion... thing.

...Final Submission? (Do we need to do that here?)

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Heh, thanks Cyber. I'm proud to be the only ATL as of late to do anything important. And even though there were some bumpy areas, I hope I did an acceptable job.

Anywho, on to more important matters. I always planned for Cyclohm to have 2 pre-evos, be about 6' tall and weigh around 20 lbs. But as someone showed us earlier, clouds weigh far more than that apparently. As such, I'd suggest for this to be around 168 lbs. Still kinda light but not unrealistically so.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Good job on keeping everything together, guys! ^_^

I'm pulling for 2 prevos and ~4 feet in height. Weight I want to be 5000 metric tonnes. No, actually, I'd rather it be around 150 lbs.

He should definitely be light, seeing as he is made of cloud and lightning. Someone pointed out that water is heavy...and said someone should look up what density is. This guy is about as immaterial as Rotom, so he should be pretty light, even though he's a dragon. I'd say 60-80 lbs tops, even if the cloud is a hulking bulking rain cloud.

You guys are all lame.

No less than 8 feet, and no less than 400 pounds.

In general this was a well done CAP. Good work cyber.

Only disappointed about two polls really.

It may have been a rocky CAP, but I think that a very good job was done. I personally vote for for 1 pre-evo, and somewhere around 100 lbs in weight, and about 3 feet tall. I always pictured it as a smaller dragon :/

Firstly, I must thank Cyber and Cyzir for there hard work on this project!

As for height/weight, I think this thing should be big... like 8'3" and 314.1 lbs. Seriously, clouds can be miles long.... And two pre-evos sounds about right. (Though we should actually DO them eventually...)

Wow, this was my first CAP Process, and I must say, it has been a blast! I love the final outcome in essentially every aspect, and plan to help and contribute even more in the future. I just want to thank everyone here for being an extremely open community who guided me into the process and made it a very enjoyable experience.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Height/Weight:

Height: 5'3
Weight: 105 lbs

I'm thinking 2 prevos. It grows a new head with each evolution, thus Double-Hit and Tri Attack >_>

Cloud ftw.

standing on all fours: 4feet 10 inches
weighing in a 130 pounds.

looks pretty birg actually, could possibly stand up to about 6feet 3 inches =D

i suggest having 1 pre evo. a smaller cuter version of it with maybe 1 head and just a cloud for a body. looks abit like a turtle LOL !

Salamence is only 4"11? 0_o

I'd say actually only about 4"2 sounds right for Cyclohm then. And then 65 lbs or so seems right. Think about it- Gengar's about child size but it's made of gas and is very light. This thing's a cloud and lightning. Not the heaviest material in the world.

1 Pre-evo looks good for me.

Got EVO second stage:

Yeah I forgot the tail =/...and yeah the shading sucks...was in hurry though...

EDIT: Edited first stage:

Yeah I know the clouds on the legs are off and the legs itself is off...

@pikpik I agree that i think that cyclohm should be massive. It should be a huge bulky imposing thundercloud. I reckon it should be bigger than salamence.

Iwould have no problem with this being one of the biggest pokemon>>like i the trainer was standing next to it, then it would be abot as big as its foot(see sprite). I dont really know height things so ill let someone else come with values.

You know, most evolution lines don't look so similar upon evolution.
Those look nearly the same besdies the head/leg count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)