Other CAP Media

Deck Knight I made an unofficial Twitter account specifically to tweet about the CAP Project and anything relevant to it. You can find it at (Smogon_Mova). I just started with it on Wednesday, so I don't really know what to do with it. I'm also new to the site, so any advice is welcome.

Also, I'd be more than happy to draw a Cyclohm for your videos.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Deck Knight I made an unofficial Twitter account specifically to tweet about the CAP Project and anything relevant to it. You can find it at (Smogon_Mova). I just started with it on Wednesday, so I don't really know what to do with it. I'm also new to the site, so any advice is welcome.

Also, I'd be more than happy to draw a Cyclohm for your videos.
TBH I was just going to use the official Cyclohm art as a backdrop, but if people want to animate or draw CAPs to make the videos more dynamic or visually pleasing I'm not opposed to it.

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
I'd be happy to write articles or whatever for the CAP Metagame / Updates / whatever else needs articles. I don't have any experience in writing Pokemon articles, but I'm a decent writer.

Ok, I think I'm going to post here I can do the narrator, editor, and maybe recorder for some battles for the youtube channel. I made some videos for my school I know a little of edit, however, we need a Scriptwriter for the youtube videos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)