CAP Prevo - Nohface - Final Product

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Type: Ghost
Abilities: Frisk/Limber/Unnerve
Stats: 50 / 73 / 50 / 30 / 50 / 80
Movepool: (to be determined after CAP updates)

Color: Blue
Weight: 5.9 kg
Height: 0.5m

I imagine Nohface as the size of a large housecat, which is the metric I used in determining this data.

Weight: It's rather ambiguous how much matter Nohface is made of. Is its body ghostly, or is it made of wispy fabric? How much of its body is hollow? Even then, Pokemon weights can vary a bit even within similar Pokemon. E.g., with cat Pokemon out of a two-stage line, these are their weights:
  • Glameow: 3.9 kg
  • Meowth: 4.2 kg
  • Purrloin: 10.1 kg
  • Skitty: 11.0 kg
I chose 5.9 kg since:
  • it maps to an unlucky 13.0 lb
  • it's plausible as the weight of a large housecat-like creature if you remove some matter from it
  • it fits between the "light" cats and "heavy" cats in Pokemon
Height: Meowth/Skitty/Glameow/Purrloin are all 0.4m - 0.6m tall, so Nohface's height probably fits well in that range. I took out a tape measure myself to gauge how well I think 0.4m, 0.5m, and 0.6m fit it, and felt that 0.5m but not as exaggeratedly so as 0.6m, so 0.5m it was!

Main design:

Sprites:

Pokedex:
Nohface, the Faceless Pokémon

Diamond: Rumored to have stolen the faces of children in ancient times, it was driven deep into the forests.

Pearl: It is impossible to tell what a NOHFACE is thinking, which makes it unpopular as a pet.

Platinum: NOHFACE can remain motionless for hours. Staring directly at it for too long will drive you insane.

MrDollSteak

CAP 1v1 me IRL
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm glad to have been a part of finishing off Nohface! It's great that we're finally polishing up these awesome missing links.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)