CaP Revision - Revenankh: Part 2 Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TAY, I think you slightly misunderstood my suggestion

I also suggested an additional vote once the first section is revised. The vote would be "Now that we have made these changes to X (most popular idea), should we change Y (second most popular idea)?". This would mean, for example, that if Stats is the most popular by far and Movepool had just over 50% yes, that if once we have reduced Stats if more than half of the people now think that Movepool reductions are no longer needed we can vote to not modify the movepool.
Ugh yeah I meant to make it exactly like that (it was late =P ).

Also, both polls will close Wednesday, September 24, and Midnight EST.

I'll be updating both OP's shortly, unless my internet stops working suddenly (actually very possible), in which case I will try to update later tonight.

Stats: Yes
Movepool: No
Ability: No

I think that we should just drop the Special Defense, and if he is still broken, then consider removing ShedRest. No need to rush into things.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stats: Yes
Ability: No

What is there to nerf about rev's movepool? Removing Punches wouldn't make sense, and aren't used as much as Sneak/Hammer Arm. As long as Rev has Shedrest, those two moves will be the main things that rev will use, and neither are broken.

By nerfing the sdef of Revenankh, you can hit it with more of a variety of special attacks, which means packing psychic on celebi for STAB power all the time isn't needed.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stats: No
Ability: Yes

ShedRest is Revenankh's only overpowering trait. Everything else about it is well balanced. The only thing altering stats or movepool will do is put the Airlock/Moonlight variants out for good.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This poll is now closed.

Results:

Code:
[U][B]            Stats        Movepool        Ability
[/B][/U]yes...........22............09..............09
no............07............17..............19
abs...........01............04..............03
The stat change thread will be posted later tonight. If anyone's count varies significantly from mine, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)