CAP Room Tournament Schedule

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
approved by cbrevan

1536941045976.png
CAP Room Tournament Schedule
1536941047037.png

Welcome to the CAP Room Tournament Schedule! This where you can find a listing detailing when you'll get official room tournaments, so people can be on much more consistently during tournaments. I'll be keeping track of the winners of our tours, and eventually we'll probably do some sort of forum tournament between everyone. If you have any suggestions for time changes or tournaments post them bellow. Please note that all information here is subject to change, so checking here every now and then is probably worth your time.

Tournament Formats:

Monday ~ USUM CAP
Tuesday ~ USUM CAP
Wednesday ~ ORAS CAP
Thursday ~ CAP LC
Friday ~ USUM CAP
Saturday ~ USUM CAP
Sunday ~ CAP UU

Timezones & Times:

EST / GMT+1 / AEST / AWST
20:00 / 01:00 / 10:00 / 8:00

Leaderboards:

Rage.Spam.Quit.
Wins: 2

Deku Prince
Wins: 1

Escoffier

Tamas

No one has won yet you nerd

Last edited:

Frostbiyt

Not Exactly Helping
OK, a couple of questions. Will there still be random tournaments like we have now? And if so, will they count towards the leaderboards? I'd also like to suggest maybe having rotating tournaments for LC, ORAS, and UU so that more people could have the opportunity to play the non USUM meta they like the best.

akaFila

butterscotch love
With four scheduled tournaments running a day, and specific days being dedicated to a single metagame, I’d agree on the cycling concept. As opposed to having four identical tours throughout a given day, an alternating cycle each day would help not only keep the tours fresh but also better the opportunity for users to get play time in for all desired metas in some manner.

Edit: On mobile and didn’t notice it’s apparently one one tournament per day(???). If that’s the case the above still applies but along with the additional suggestion of having quarterly tournaments each day as opposed to only one. Allows busy schedules and people in lackluster time zones the chance to participate fully.

Last edited:

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
OK, a couple of questions. Will there still be random tournaments like we have now? And if so, will they count towards the leaderboards? I'd also like to suggest maybe having rotating tournaments for LC, ORAS, and UU so that more people could have the opportunity to play the non USUM meta they like the best.
Random Tournaments will still be available, however they will not count towards the leaderboard. I'll consider rotating tournaments, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If you mean by switching it up between the days then that's more than likely doable.

With four scheduled tournaments running a day, and specific days being dedicated to a single metagame, I’d agree on the cycling concept. As opposed to having four identical tours throughout a given day, an alternating cycle each day would help not only keep the tours fresh but also better the opportunity for users to get play time in for all desired metas in some manner.

Edit: On mobile and didn’t notice it’s apparently one one tournament per day(???). If that’s the case the above still applies but along with the additional suggestion of having quarterly tournaments each day as opposed to only one. Allows busy schedules and people in lackluster time zones the chance to participate fully.
In the future we will have more tournaments per day, but this is just a small starting point for us to then adapt on to make it as accurate as possible for the room!

Frostbiyt

Not Exactly Helping
Random Tournaments will still be available, however they will not count towards the leaderboard. I'll consider rotating tournaments, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If you mean by switching it up between the days then that's more than likely doable.
I was thinking either have the days each non-USUM tour happens change each week, or select one each week and have tours multiple times that week.

W1:
Monday ~ USUM CAP
Tuesday ~ USUM CAP
Wednesday ~ ORAS CAP
Thursday ~ CAP LC
Friday ~ USUM CAP
Saturday ~ USUM CAP
Sunday ~ CAP UU

W2:
Monday ~ USUM CAP
Tuesday ~ USUM CAP
Wednesday ~ CAP UU
Thursday ~ ORAS CAP
Friday ~ USUM CAP
Saturday ~ USUM CAP
Sunday ~ CAP LC

W3:
Monday ~ USUM CAP
Tuesday ~ USUM CAP
Wednesday ~ CAP LC
Thursday ~ CAP UU
Friday ~ USUM CAP
Saturday ~ USUM CAP
Sunday ~ ORAS CAP

or

W1:
Monday ~ USUM CAP
Tuesday ~ USUM CAP
Wednesday ~ ORAS CAP
Thursday ~ ORAS CAP
Friday ~ USUM CAP
Saturday ~ USUM CAP
Sunday ~ ORAS CAP

W2:
Monday ~ USUM CAP
Tuesday ~ USUM CAP
Wednesday ~ CAP LC
Thursday ~ CAP LC
Friday ~ USUM CAP
Saturday ~ USUM CAP
Sunday ~ CAP LC

W3:
Monday ~ USUM CAP
Tuesday ~ USUM CAP
Wednesday ~ CAP UU
Thursday ~ CAP UU
Friday ~ USUM CAP
Saturday ~ USUM CAP
Sunday ~ CAP UU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)