Tournament CAPCL II - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
CAPCL II - Player Signups

(OPs still mostly stolen from Tadasuke love ya buddy)​

With our policy and manager signup threads wrapped up, it's time to open signups for CAP Champions League II! By signing up, you'll be added to the pool of players who will be auctioned off to one of the six following teams:

:great_tusk: Dj Breloominati♬ and Brambane , with the No Fucks Great Tusks :great_tusk:
:gholdengo: Garrett and LBN , with the GholdenGODS :gholdengo:
:astrolotl: pannu and Quaze , with the Whole Lotl Cottas :astrolotl:
:staryu: Lasen and Steam Buns, with the Asuka Langley Staryus :staryu:
:baxcalibur: Leru and Stone Cold , with the Baka Baka Baxcaliburs :baxcalibur:
:lechonk: Maxouille and Brigtel , with the Chewing Lechonks :lechonk:

Once teams are drafted, managers will pick a roster of eight players to submit to me and/or Wulfanator before the start of the coming week. If a player is listed in a roster and is unable to schedule a time with their opponent, substitutions may be granted. As this is a team tournament there will be no extensions. The formats to be played are as follows:

SV CAP
SV CAP
SV CAP
SS CAP
SM CAP
ORAS CAP
BW CAP
DPP CAP

Over the course of the tournament, each team will play one another in a round-robin fashion. At the end of the fifth week, the team with the best record is guaranteed a spot in the finals, while the second and third placed teams face off in a week-long semifinal round. All standard tournament rules apply. Since this is a team tournament I do feel it necessary to emphasize the illegality of ghosting. Do not try to help any teammate during their games, or take any action that might influence a player's decision. Trades will be allowed during the tournament, so long as both managers and both players agree to the trade. Any player who is traded cannot play a match during the week of the trade.

To sign up, please make a post in the following format:
Code:
Name:
Tiers Played/Interested In:
Non-Player Roles:
Foreseeable Inactivity:

Signups will be open until January 15th!

Last edited:

D2TheW

Amadán
Name: Frank
Tiers: SV/SS/Emergency BW+Oras. if you put me in dpp I will combust
Non player roles: instilling a fae curse on my team and a fae blessing on someone else when poffs roll around
Foreseeable Inactivity: Exams and assignments go brrrrrr

If I go for more than 20k you can't blame me when we don't make poffs, you've been warned

Last edited:
Name: SKIPPERGAMEZ
Tiers Interested: I’d love to learn all! But I’m specifically interested in DPP, SM, ORAS, and BW (in the order of preference)
Non-player roles: Lurker lol
Foreseeable Inactivity: Maybe skool, but probably not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)