Tournament CAPPL VI - Week 3

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Regarding wulfanator72 vs Maxouille:

After serious consideration, I have decides to rule in favor of wulfanator72 for the following reasons:

- It was initially unclear if the Astrolotls had contacted the Pinecos in any capacity during wolf's wait period. However, snake_rattler and Voltage both provided screenshots proving they were in contact with againa, the Captain of the Pinecos. They were informed, and againa asked if they were able to put in a sub, to which the Astros said that would not be possible.
- The above proof wulf provided is sufficient enough to prove that wulf waited 30 minutes, had contacted Max multiple times, and yet Max still did not show.
- It has come to my attention that Max showed up directly after wulf had posted the activity call. This does not null the activity call, as Max was still at least 40 minutes late, and I have been given no evidence of Max giving indication that there would be a delay.

This in general was not an easy situation to rule considering various factors. However, the Astros provided sufficient proof and wulf did everything right, hence why I decided to rule in their favor.

Voltage is central time while wulf is mountain time, hence Voltage logs show 3 instead of 2

Last edited:
lets ignore the fact that wulf sat on ps for two hours after the game, and immediately after the act call (aye 29 minutes im still ready to play but 31 gotta leave dog cya). We're here to play games until we're not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)