Tournament CAPPL VIII - Player Signups [Custom Avatar Prize] [Auction July 3rd @ 6PM GMT-4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

Done and dusted
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Name: Clementine
Tiers Played/Interested In: SM/SS
Non-Player Roles: insanely good at among us / minecraft pvp, i also give nicknames every week for people in lack of inspiration AND i post pictures of the food i make (it does not look good its just entertaining)
Foreseeable Inactivity: work and uh yea

CAPPL VIII - Player Signups

[art coming soon]
With our policy and manager signup threads wrapped up, it's time to open signups for CAP Premier League VIII! By signing up, you'll be added to the pool of players who will be auctioned off to one of the six following teams:

:bagon: spoo and D2TheW, with the Thatcher Begone Bagons :bagon:
:aurumoth: pannuracotta and Kate, with the Aogiri Aurumoths :aurumoth:
View attachment 431435 dex and luisin, with the Lechonkers View attachment 431436
:whimsicott: Lasen and Rabia, with the Weathermen Whimsicotts :whimsicott:
:caterpie: Zephyri and Brambane, with the Cannon Crawlers :caterpie:
View attachment 431433 Wulfanator and SHSP, with the Storming Saharajas View attachment 431434
Once teams are drafted, managers will pick a roster of eight players to submit to me before the start of the coming week. If a player is listed in a roster and is unable to schedule a time with their opponent, substitutions may be granted. As this is a team tournament there will be no extensions. The formats to be played are as follows:

SS CAP
SS CAP
SS CAP
SM CAP
SM CAP
ORAS CAP
ORAS CAP
Bo3 All Gens

A new feature for this iteration of CAPPL is that we now offer a team custom avatar for every player on the winning team! Over the course of the tournament, each team will play one another in a round-robin fashion. At the end of the fifth week, the team with the best record is guaranteed a spot in the finals, while the second and third placed teams face off in a week-long semifinal round. All standard tournament rules apply. Since this is a team tournament I do feel it necessary to emphasize the illegality of ghosting. Do not try to help any teammate during their games, or take any action that might influence a player's decision. Trades will be allowed during the tournament, so long as both managers and both players agree to the trade. Any player who is traded cannot play a match during the week of the trade.

To sign up, please make a post in the following format:
Code:
Name:
Tiers Played/Interested In:
Non-Player Roles:
Foreseeable Inactivity:
Signups will be open until Sunday, July 3rd at 11:59pm GMT-5.
CAPPL VIII - Player Signups

[art coming soon]
With our policy and manager signup threads wrapped up, it's time to open signups for CAP Premier League VIII! By signing up, you'll be added to the pool of players who will be auctioned off to one of the six following teams:

:bagon: spoo and D2TheW, with the Thatcher Begone Bagons :bagon:
:aurumoth: pannuracotta and Kate, with the Aogiri Aurumoths :aurumoth:
View attachment 431435 dex and luisin, with the Lechonkers View attachment 431436
:whimsicott: Lasen and Rabia, with the Weathermen Whimsicotts :whimsicott:
:caterpie: Zephyri and Brambane, with the Cannon Crawlers :caterpie:
View attachment 431433 Wulfanator and SHSP, with the Storming Saharajas View attachment 431434
Once teams are drafted, managers will pick a roster of eight players to submit to me before the start of the coming week. If a player is listed in a roster and is unable to schedule a time with their opponent, substitutions may be granted. As this is a team tournament there will be no extensions. The formats to be played are as follows:

SS CAP
SS CAP
SS CAP
SM CAP
SM CAP
ORAS CAP
ORAS CAP
Bo3 All Gens

A new feature for this iteration of CAPPL is that we now offer a team custom avatar for every player on the winning team! Over the course of the tournament, each team will play one another in a round-robin fashion. At the end of the fifth week, the team with the best record is guaranteed a spot in the finals, while the second and third placed teams face off in a week-long semifinal round. All standard tournament rules apply. Since this is a team tournament I do feel it necessary to emphasize the illegality of ghosting. Do not try to help any teammate during their games, or take any action that might influence a player's decision. Trades will be allowed during the tournament, so long as both managers and both players agree to the trade. Any player who is traded cannot play a match during the week of the trade.

To sign up, please make a post in the following format:
Code:
Name:
Tiers Played/Interested In:
Non-Player Roles:
Foreseeable Inactivity:
Signups will be open until Sunday, July 3rd at 11:59pm GMT-5.
Name: MonikaSimp
Tiers : SM / SS
Non Player Roles: Testing and building teams
Foreseeable inactivity :School finished

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)